Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched a home account, that I absolutely LOVE, do a few stories where she is cleaning and she has sprayed diluted zoflora on the beds, please can someone just keep me right here, was there not an uproar about this because it is still highly flammable, even when diluted? I don't want to message her with incorrect info but it was her wee girls room and I really hate the thought of something bad happening 😔

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what her engagement figures are approximately? I was just chatting to my kids who were convinced Charlie D’amelio on tiktok didn’t make money from it despite having over 70m followers quick google shows she does indeed make money 🤣 she‘s worth about 4m at age 16! Fair play to her she is a dancer she’s not lying or anything but what caught my attention is her engagement is about 5% which means if zophflora is similar she is not talking to all 3.6M of her followers and she knows it that’s not even counting the bots!

I also heard a discussion that big brands are now focusing on engagement figures rather than followers, this would explain the PR company but you can buy millions of followers but you can’t buy real engagement.

I’m not watching anything of hers anymore I’m not contributing to her engagement figure.
I don’t think story views count towards engagement figures it’s the amount of comments and likes you get on grid posts

Reactions: 4
It all makes me wonder how on earth we kept our homes clean and brought our kids up in 90s without someone to show us how to clean, how to organise our cupboards, how to feed our kids with home cooked meals, I mean really, It all makes such a mockery of real ‘housewives‘ and mummies who have done it all by themselves without instagram, without a ‘Hinch list’ book or ‘Mummymakes’ cook books. Can no one think for themselves anymore! And to be frank no child eats the amount of food they put on the plates! She gave Ronnie two bacon muffins and I can tell you a child of one would struggle to eat that bacon, yet Ta dah his plate was empty! 🤣
I'm not sure how my mam coped in the 70/80's with a twin tub washer, no dryer, microwave, toaster. Only 3 channels on the tele and ice inside our bedroom windows! Silly bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ronnie does look super cute in those glasses. Look how he flourishes when he’s out doors and interacting with things instead of shoved behind a sofa
She needs to get him a (gifted) playhouse for the garden

Ps I thought she was going to plant her fruit and veg in the sleepers

Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but I think the garden looks like the film set out of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory. All those beautiful plants just look so chavvy the way they are arranged with the fake hanging baskets dangling down.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Before I start Im NOT body shaming, calling her big/fat/or anything else.

BUT

This photo just prooves how much she fucks about editing all her pics!

The difference in the size of her here, compared to how tiny she looks on pics she posts of herself, is massive!

She just looks a healthy size/weight here and imo a 100% better than the edited version of herself she puta on her insta!
Her hair looks like straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Before and after photo with of course a filter on the after!

@Ohhlala it is VERY ANNOYING that there isn’t 2 trees on the end. I can’t take the non symmetrical vibe of it all 😂

I also wish she had painted the seats it looks so unfinished.

Reactions: 23
She’s talking to the goat and at one point she actually sounds like a goat 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell me I’m not the only one annoyed there isn’t 2 tall trees on the right 😂

That and the two f**king random screws still sticking up - they are doing my head in!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kate to the party, I just saw her "wide awake at 2am" post. I'm not one to message her directly (I was blocked for liking a comment rather than messaging direct)

But I couldn't help myself.

"I couldn't sleep if I knew I was making people feel tit"

Sorry but are you not the person that encourages your barmy army to attack ANYBODY with a difference of opinion?! People have received death threats for the most ridiculous trivial reasons all because they might express that they don't like your content

Suggested to her that maybe that's the reason she's up at 2am because she is truly awful

Reactions: 19
I like how she has to declare she paid full price like it’s an unknown phenomenon

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So you paid for it all. So what? You SHOULD be paying for things, it shouldn't have to be questioned normally and then you wouldn't have to say you paid for it in such an arsey way!
When everyone else is redoing their gardens they pay for it so why shouldn't you.

Reactions: 36
Omg she actually paid for that, it’s so boring and know colour whoever done that seen her coming and ripped her a treat.
a garden supposed to be a nice colourful place to relax that is just like a garden you’d see on a building site for a show home

Reactions: 17
Why’s she still not mentioning the company who did the sleepers???

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.