Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my man brought me in fingered food he’d be taking it straight into the toilet so I can bog wash the wet prick at the same time as the food 🤢
The annoying thing is her army will think they're "goals". It's as though they have something to prove.
I've just shown my fella the post and he said "what a bleeping melt" hahahah

Just realised "princes" is a brand of tinned food isn't it 😂😂😂 Vestie calling her a tin of tuna? Hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh God don't talk to me about plants. I am guilty of the diluted Lenor spray about shite. I was spraying my curtains and then read about how dangerous it was so stopped. But you know what my poor spider plants stink of Lenor. I feel so guilty. Bad plant Mummazzzz!
Don’t feel guilty about doing it, loads of people have, myself included. It’s the thing that irks me above anything else that I put my family in danger on a recommendation of hers that was so dangerous and annoyed at myself for trusting her. Then to add insult to injury she’s never addressed it! She just swapped to febreeze and never mentioned it again! 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven't checked her stories this evening but going by your posts on here Jamie is acting the bleep again by practising his phonics on her ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are the sleeper seats staying like that? They look really odd left unpainted, like it’s not finished
She’s said she liked the idea of leaving them like that, but if she’s been reading on here she’ll be turning them light blue soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have those trailing bits on the poppy belle hanging baskets been cut off? I’m sure they had long pieces coming from the bottom. I love a bay tree or two, but not sure on the arrangement of those and what a pity they didn’t go for a riot of colour with the new plants. It cost a fortune but looks so bland
I don't like the garden at all. I don't think it looks like it was done by professionals.
Bay trees are supposed to go in tubs, one either side of the front door, not jammed randomly in amongst some sleepers.
That's what I was thinking? And should she water them tonight? Surely they have been watered today? Aw, gan on love knock yasel oot.....
Nervous? What the duck are you nervous about? Watering some plants?? Ugh she’s pathetic 😑

View attachment 179617
Hydrangeas are quite hard to look after need a lot of watering.....
Very true.
jayymmeee wats Lissssterrriaaaaaaa?
Its Hisssstterriaaaa with an 'L' babe!.......... Fuckwits taht they are.

Reactions: 4
Well now I've got this in my head! 🤴🤴

Hinch lyrics:

One, two handsomes play behind you,
That's where you like them,
Handsomes, handsomes behind the sofa,
Can't spoil the grey lounge now

Hinchy is getting a new garden,
Thats grey aswell now,
Can't wait for her new pergola,
What else can fit in?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I followed her at the start but now I cannot believe how dull and repetitive her stories are... her engagement surely can’t be that good? She has a pretty sad existence for a young mum who is lucky enough not to work. I get no pleasure from watching anyone clean their already spotless house.

Reactions: 13
I still think she’s got the shittest ugliest “home account” on the gram even the young 20 somethings buying their first home have big houses with large kitchens and islands then al have the garden done with pergola and fire pits oh and BBQS (hinch seems to be hiding hers still) she must feel a little inadequate considering the money she makes and all these younger or smaller accounts have nicer less cluster duck homes

Reactions: 22
Yes!! This drives me absolutely mad when she says this!! P&G are effectively your employer. They have taken you on to market them, and a salary has been agreed and contracts have been signed. How that salary has been paid, I have no idea. Maybe its paid in one lump sum, maybe it's monthly, maybe it quarterly, biannually or maybe its paid upon the completion of every 3/4/5 (formal, scheduled, scripted) posts. Either way that salary has been deemed appropriate for the "work load" in the job description, given to you, to be carried out over e.g. a year to promote P&G. I'm pretty sure said job description will include throwing in between formal ads, acting natural and like you have always, and will always use this product and are sharing it really casually to be helpful to your followers. Therefore, YES you have been paid for posting. Yes it may not be on this weeks list of planned, scheduled posts e.g. post mopping your floor with the power mop and post it at 6pm on Monday 13th July and say "<scripted post>" but it is still within your job title which you are being PAID for. :rolleyes:

For example, I am paid monthly, and this covers all the work I do in that month (excluding extra shifts I take on myself or any bank work done). I'm not paid per baby that I "catch." Can you imagine me delivering a baby and saying, I'm not actually receiving a wad of cash when I leave this room so technically I haven't been paid for this, but as I'm here, I'm still going to do it.
And when she said the other day 'Rules are rules' in quite an aggressive manner. duck right off ! if I was getting paid tit loads like she is it wouldn't bother me one little bit to post an ad in fact I would feel contractually obliged to do it without the snarkiness.

Reactions: 15
No.i need more of a goodnight than that.I don't feel at peace without some bullshit quote.
I need tucking in,say goodnight nicely someone?

Reactions: 1
The annoying thing is her army will think they're "goals". It's as though they have something to prove.

Just realised "princes" is a brand of tinned food isn't it 😂😂😂 Vestie calling her a tin of tuna? Hahahah
Her army are thick hunzzz, they never heard of cleaning their house before zoph but them Ava melts will be burning strong with all the army tonight After they tell their 18 year old baby daddy to go scratch “proud of you,
love you so much, FANKS for cleaning my best vest” into their bleeping Lidl ice cream.

Her army are thick hunzzz, they never heard of cleaning their house before zoph but them Ava melts will be burning strong with all the army tonight After they tell their 18 year old baby daddy to go scratch “proud of you,
love you so much, FANKS for cleaning my best vest” into their bleeping Lidl ice cream.

I’d like to think Vestlife is throwing shade at Zoph with the Pergola Princes. I’d love it if he was ignoring her & talking about Ronnie & the fat mutt. Sadly I think he’s just an illiterate twit & she’s too narcissistic to notice. It’s all about you Zoph!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.