Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying her garden’s boring or anything but a bee just buzzed in, yawned and then buzzed back out! 🐝

• Haha
Reactions: 47
This was on our local FB selling site - Dettol?? 🙄🙄. I asked what a Hinch hamper was 😁. No reply
I made the mistake once of getting the Dettol one of these... never again!! My nose was on fire, smelt like I was in a dentist or just cleaned hospital it was SO strong!!

Reactions: 4
Imagine the clatter on the kitchen floor when she just lobbed the washing basket in front of the washing machine😂 I love thinking how ridiculous she must look, dragging all the washing out the machine and then rewinding it to make it look like it’s crawling in itself, lobbing things then having to immediately pick them up, such bleeping effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I dont know if its a new thing but shes stopped using toilet paper rolls on her curtains then? Did she actually ever address that it was a fire hazard doing that?

Reactions: 2
The only thing she addresses is us Twattlers, I feel quite important that she’s soo interested in us 😉
Neither her or Jamie work day jobs so they have time to address the bad advise she’s given people. Poor Jamie imagine given up work to sit in a grey house all day.

Reactions: 4
Does she actually have a child lock on the under sink chemical cupboard yet? That would actually make a good story for people to watch, as to how important it is to keep all chemicals away from little ones!

Reactions: 3
"for all my new followers" yes Sophie, I'm sure CumSlut69 has been desperate to find out about your curtain pleats 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does she actually have a child lock on the under sink chemical cupboard yet? That would actually make a good story for people to watch, as to how important it is to keep all chemicals away from little ones!
You’d hope so. If someone pays her to show a lock we will see it but until then I’m sure we will not

Reactions: 2
Tattle bingo for whoever suggested feeding the ducks.
That builder comment has annoyed me. No one said it was taking weeks. That's the point. We all said how speedy it was, sourcing materials and putting it all together. It was Hinch herself who said it would take weeks. So she was trying to spread untruths. And by the time she said it it was all practically done anyway.
And I do belove she paid for it. Its all soulless and lacking imagination so that's her all over.
But the reveal has taken weeks, because Hinch has lied about the timeline and shown updates over the last 3 weekends. It makes the tradesmen look really slow when in reality we know they had finished the initial build the day after Hinch first mentioned it.

She is the one who is stringing it out as she has no content otherwise, I doubt she cares that the workmen arent going to look good at the end of all this.
This weeks update was they had dug 6 holes for the pergola posts, probably half a days work but it was the only work done since the last update so they look like the slowest tradesmen in the west.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.