Mrs Hinch #196 This is me. (the contents of my house are gifted, I got it all for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are men so obsessed with their sons wanting to kick a ball 😂 maybe he won’t want to?? He’ll probably just want to spray things with zoflora

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Big reveal 🥱 .Tom orro is another day folks zzzzzzz
Ps.is Tom Orro Tom Tits brother?💩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe she's had the name of that child actually inscribed onto the buggy. She'll never use it again, and has made sure that no one else can either. I hate buggies anyway, but what an absolute waste of plastic.
Genuine question! What is the alternative to a buggy? I can’t think of one but you’re going to tell me and I’m about to feel really dumb 🤣

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she's had the name of that child actually inscribed onto the buggy. She'll never use it again, and has made sure that no one else can either. I hate buggies anyway, but what an absolute waste of plastic.
How do you get a 1 year old around if you don’t put them in a buggy??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not just your singing soph, ronnie is just fed up at looking at your face and the hood of the pushchair. Sit him up and face him forward, so he can see a world of colour once in a while.

Wow, super strong 💪. The buggy helped me when mine was little as I have arthritis 😆, it was my zimmer.
Another one here who uses a pushchair as a zimmer!! Rock n roll!!

Looks like Henry is loving his new sleepers. Everyone we see them he is digging away. Probably the best fun he has had in ages. Plants won't stand a chance in there.
He's looking for that fox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You must be super strong then because no way could I carry my child around for long.
I’m really not but I think if you baby wear them regularly from birth you adapt to carrying their weight. Plus I have a really good structured sling. I just prefer the freedom a sling offers. 😀

I make mine walk 😂
Well yes he mostly walks everywhere these days too 😂

Thread suggestion

With click click here, a click click there, Mrs Grinch your a prick, go away take a hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Me too!

well, my husband took me up the shard, not yours 🙊 boundaries and all that
I sound like mrs dull here but it's one of my favourite stories... My hubby was a structural engineer on the shard and he once called me from the top (before the glass went on) to shout how much he loved me from the highest rooftop in London!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG those slow motion laughing clips of her toddler eating his lunch EVERY DAY 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I really laughed her telling Henry off,my dog does things like that too I chuckle.made me think of when he got stuck behind she’d and looked like she was using stick to get him out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.