Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessie98

VIP Member
I unfollowed Mrs Hinch today. For months I was getting more and more annoyed at her and me. I have Zoflora galore under my sink :(. I googled Mrs Hinch lying because I was having suspicions and it led me here. So hello. I have spent hours reading the threads and getting more annoyed with myself for months of stupidity. Hopefully lots more will follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 157

bellinibobble

VIP Member
New to tattle life and wasn’t even aware of half the scandals revolving Hinch, any where to get a summary or quick run through of her lies?? Can’t find a summary or anything on google or YouTube. Feel silly not knowing for so long want to make myself aware
We’re nearly 200 threads in, so there’s no way of summarising it all. Off the top of my head:

- Using cleaning products in an unsafe way, and not addressing when she changes her practices. Eg lenor on the soft furnishings (takes away their fire retardant properties) and diluted zoflora on everything (flammable). She doesn’t do this anymore but has never told her hinchers not to (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn zoflora in their wax melters 😬)

- Buys followers by the bucketload! Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites 😂

- She also doesn’t have a vase of flowers on her hob anymore (fire risk!) A fire service called her out on it, but again she never addressed it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone - she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.

- She’s a P&G partner but stores her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, not out of reach of her crawling baby. Hence why they got Vogue Williams to do the click clack fairy safety ad instead 😉

- Pre records a lot of her content. She’s not superwoman after all 😂 she actually does very little cleaning

- Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in the sun but she never addressed it.

- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks that if she washes at 30 that makes it okay to do a wash with 2/3 items. 🤦🏻‍♀️

- Has got into trouble numerous times with the ASA regarding undisclosed ads. She is the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc, or writing it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.

- Despite warnings and cautions about safeguarding, posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath. As long as she can sell a bath toy! Oh that’s another one - promoted some dodgy bath toy company recently. People’s orders either didn’t turn up or were broken.

- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on insta crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off. Recently an Instagram user suffering with her mental health received death threats from hinchers because she posts on insta about life after mrs Hinch.

- Sold a ‘little book of lists’ aka £12 for a blank notebook

- Posted a begging vision board of things she wants and holidays she’d like mid lockdown when people were losing their jobs and their loved ones. Deleted after a few days following the backlash.

- Spent Jamie’s birthday in an Audi dealership but claimed not to have bought anything. Posted picture on her personal private Instagram of the house at Christmas with Range Rover and new Audi in the drive, but went private when called out about it on here.

- Claims to be all in it together with her hinchers but spent Ronnie’s first week going between holiday cottages whilst her massive extension was completed. Relatable much?

- Mysterious home renovations that have very confusing timelines. Aka the kitchen drive thru window revamp which she claimed to have an idea about, find a builder, design the kitchen and have it built (whilst on holiday in DLP) within about a week. The same happened not too long ago re her garden renovations - posted story about her ideas Friday morning, her landscapers messed up and posted a picture of the finished job on insta on Saturday morning, so then she had to do a rush job on the reveal - forced her to admit the work had actually started the day before she ‘had an idea’ - ignoring the fact that lots of building materials are hard to get hold of at the moment.

- Tattle puppet! We take great amusement in saying, she’s not done x in a while, or where’s x item that she used to love? And lo and behold it will appear hours or days later. Tattle says jump, Soph says how high? She gets all her best content from us, if that makes sense 😉

- Masterchef. Used to only be able to cook 2 meals - rancid sweet chilli nachos or Jamie’s pond water casserole. Packed millions of Ella’s kitchen pouches for their trip to DLP but almost overnight remodelled herself as a baby weaning sensation, cooking from scratch every day (and obviously ripping off recipes and not giving credit).

- Using/featuring gifted products in her stories and grid posts but not giving credit to the sender. Happened recently with a dog birthday cake for Henry from Bonbonpooch. The company called her out about it and Hinch messaged them to get them to back down.

Im sure I’ve forgotten loads but that’s a start 😂 I went back and read all the thread titles so that helped me remember haha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Hinch, for example, needs to reiterate, and on a regular basis, that she is PRIVILEGED!! She needs to make it very clear that their are two adults at home 24/7 (who seem to get on great, be very in-love, and never argue), they are financially (very) stable, they have tremendous amounts of support from their wider family, they don't have the stresses and strains of fitting life & shopping & outings & entertaining & cooking & cleaning and seeing family & friends & making time for each other & sorting childcare, all around a real 9-5 job. They don't need to worry about the bills.They don't need to worry about what if an 'emergency' pops up (an unexpected vet bill, the boiler breaking, the roof needing retiling, the car blowing up etc). They can book a holiday whenever they want to any location, for as long as they want. Some families have a huge debate over whether they can afford a week away somewhere in the UK. While money can't buy happiness, it certainly helps take the load off and in turn relieves a huge amount of worry and stress.
She needs to acknowledge all of the above and show empathy for what the average person's life looks like. She doesn't need to be apologetic for all the great things she has or the help that is readily available to her - anyone would love to have that. But she need to let it be known, that she knows that is not the norm. That adding an extra 10 "oh this was only a tenner" items into the shopping basket, is actually £100 that most people would not class as a "barg". That in fact, her "bargs" could be a two week shop for some. She needs to admit to pre recording content & admit it wouldn't really be feasible for someone with a baby to do all that in one day. She needs to tell Mums to sit down and rest or nap when their baby sleeps - tell them they deserve that bloody break. Tell them when Ronnie has had a screaming fit or a shitty nappy explosion. Not look perfect and filtered all the time. Because lets be real, even when she says she is being herself and not Gretal, it's still heavily filtered and/or edited. She needs to say "I am extremely lucky, that Jamie has been able to give up work and share 50:50 care of Ronnie. I am extremely lucky that with him here, even when Ronnie is grouchy/unwell/over-tired etc I can still get on and do things and vice versa...it doesn't disrupt anything and set me back a whole day. I am extremely lucky that I have the time to prepare a fresh meal every lunch time but for those who don't I would recommend still making it but as a batch and freezing it to save time and make life easier. I am extremely lucky that my Mum lives round the corner and can and WANTS to help us out. I am extremely lucky I don't have to worry about money. I am extremely lucky I have my health, wealth & happiness."

I'm going to stop there because I am really going onnnnnnn and even boring myself 🙈 but just knowing that anyone has all of the above and has life so (seemingly) 'easy' is enough to trigger issues with ones mental health and I haven't even covered half of what Hinch does. However it could be softened or perhaps avoided if said person related and adapted there scripts/behaviours/actions, accordingly. Would also help if she engaged with constructive criticism so she could get an insight and understand how and why what she does can damage people. That would then give her the chance to change.

THE END.....and apologies for my essays this evening. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Astonishing

VIP Member
Thanks for my first thread title guyzzzzz

I expect you all to fill my inbox with messages of support

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Thanks for my first thread title guyzzzzz

I expect you all to fill my inbox with messages of support
You’re so brave, a true nations sweetheart, you’ve achieved so much and you’re beautiful inside and out. Anyone who disagrees is a jealous troll. Legend. ATV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I don't know whether I should piss myself laughing or be sick 🤣🤣🤣
So much wrong with this I don't know where to start!!!!
Screenshot_20200708_015842_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Debsy37

VIP Member
I tell you what guyyyyzzzzz I follow some genuine cleaners on insta and one showed how to get period blood stains out of a mattress. Gross yes but everyone at one time needs to do this. It made me think though can you imagine hinch doing that? “Hi guyzzzz so Aunt Flo arrived unexpectedly but here is how to deal with her” lol never would happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member

It honestly hurts my soul.
Charlotte needs to get a fucking life. "I haven't copied, I have my own style" but it looks exactly like Hinch's. "The house was a shell when we bought it, no appliances, flooring etc" because all new builds come with nothing inside, don't they? "I clean before work, on my lunch break and when I get home, then do a 4 hour deep clean on the weekend" WHAT THE FUCK IS LEFT TO CLEAN AFTER YOU'VE SPENT 10 HOURS IN THE WEEK?

• Haha
  • Wow

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
So, in a household with 2 adults and one baby, she's doing FIVE wash loads in one day. Is she for freaking real? There are 4 of us in this house, all adult sized, I'm fussy with washing, do bed sheets twice weekly and towels every day. And I do two washloads per day.
Here's the thing Soph. If you put more than 3 items in per washload, you'll save time, products, electricity and water, and therefore money. But I don't suppose you have to worry about that when you get everything for free.

Debsy37

VIP Member
Ok I’m going to call the name of the baby weaning cook book. “A pinch of hinch”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

JellybeanDreams

I know it might seem like nothing in the grand scheme of Hinch bullshit, but for some reason it really annoys me...why the fuck is she still watering that fucking moss!? It’s dead love, you GLUED it onto some plant pots! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Zoedee

Hi guuyzzzzz,

Just wanted to pop on to say thank you for helping me over my hinch obsession. The end for me was her 72 hour blackout after the passive aggressive shite she posted on her stories. I found this very immature and that’s how I found tattle. 😊

I now have seen the error of my ways of helping to line the pockets of a vapid twat, and am now free to get on with my life as it was pre-grinch. I clean when I want to and have enough products to comfortably see me into the 2030’s 😉

I’m going to pop off here now as I can’t help but feel that by commenting about her and anonymously watching her stories that I’m somehow making her relevant, and she’s far from that.

There’s some great crack on here and I have laughed a lot. The threads move so quickly I could keep up during furlough but back at work I don’t stand a chance. Nobody wants to be the tit (no offence tits 😉) asking what’s going on when it’s on the previous 37 pages...

Thanks guyyyzzzzz for the laughs and ATV to you all 😘

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The way her memoir is going:

One day I woke up. Then I took a picture of Henry's nose and said 'boop!' Then I plonked Ronnie bless him in front of his kitchen thing and took a picture and labelled it 'Ronnies'. Then I made breakfast, a triple egg butty on some soft Hovis *slaps loaf* while I'm eating my butty I scroll through my pre records and decide what boring cleaning video I should share with my followers today. I put it up. Then I facetimed my friend. After that I went up into the loft and fed Trace some hula hoops. Time for Ronnie's lunch! That day it was a wasabi without the wasabi soy sauce infused curry with extra sweet potato and courgette. Ronnie threw most of it on the floor but I wiped the rest round his gob and let Henry eat the remains on the floor. Off i go to water my plants. Ah! My greenhouse has fell over, again!! Henrys shit in the flower beds, Jaymehhh will pick that one up again. I go inside and Jamie's flip flops are on the floor. Arghhh!! By now its tea time, I can't be bothered by then so I give Ronnie a Ella's pouch. Bathtime! I take a picture of Ronnie in the bath and share it with my followers. The broken bathly toy i haven't mentioned since I got it just lies on my bathroom floor. Anyway I give Ronnie a cuddle *turns on live* I just wanna say goodnight from me and Rons MWAH MWAH. *pouts and turns off live* so I put Ronnie to bed. Time for Love Island! We ordered a lovely kebab to share and Henry can eat the free pizza we got with it. After a fun evening it's time for bed *shows montage of turning everything off and shows Henrys lipstick, clicks fingers* best not forget my inspirational quote. Goodnight Guyssss xxx

And thats a day in the life of me, Zophflora Princess of Maldon

The end xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Hi guyysszzz just came on with a thought.

Me and my fella had a right barney because I asked him to do the dishes 6 hours ago and he didn't do them. So we had a little argument and it got me thinking, do Zoph and Jayymehh ever argue? Bet they do really but they like to portray themselves as some power couple. I bet they think they are the Beyoncé and Jay Z of Maldon.
Greyonce and Jay-V

• Haha
Reactions: 52