Mrs Hinch #196 This is me. (the contents of my house are gifted, I got it all for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She likes to put a chicken and veg in a roasting bag! Oh come on soph, only weeks ago you apparently hadn't slept all night in fear of cooking a roast! Honestly the bullshit and lies she keeps spitting out. Just more tit to fill her cupboards up with

Reactions: 21
I’m not surprised there’s another colour coming into the mix. After all, she’s decorated and extended her house, redone the kitchen, now it’s the garden, eventually it will be the loft conversion. She needs to keep modifying the house because that’s how she’s making the dollar. So she’ll redecorate. It will start with “accents”.

Reactions: 17
She’s trying to not point so much hahahahaha I’m bleeping howling!!!! Best thing I’ve ever heard her say. HI SOPHIE 👋🏽
Just came on to mention about the no pointing because she knows how much we don’t like it 😂 hey Zoph hows the claw hanging 🤏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it well know Hinch is in a group chat with this girl and other fans? How unusual

Reactions: 1
View attachment 17893716 years old & keeps her cleaning products in the bottom of her wardrobe.This makes me so sad
So is a parent behind this? Because most 16 year olds won't have the money to be buying all that tit, even if she had a Saturday job I can't imagine she'll have been able to work during lockdown. If my kid was wanting to fill her wardrobe with cleaning products and call herself a teenage Hinch I'd be having serious words. I mean, a teen who wants to clean and help around the house is truly a gift 😂 but not in an excessive manner, and I wouldn't be encouraging it.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Has this just launched?
No, this was for a charity thing she did awhile back apparently. If you look through her old stories on her profile she has a whole spiel about it with can you guess The greatest showman 'This is me' all throughout 🙄 tell me doing that for charity was a 100% selfless act now with the memoir title etc. I hope she gets done for copy writing

Reactions: 3
That’s just bizarre. She’s gonna burn a hole in her lungs with all those chemicals 😷

Reactions: 2
There’s definitely a shift in focus on her feed, more of a handson approach when it comes to Ronron. Her team are definitely advising her to push the mummy side of brand Hinch. It’s subtle just now but expect to see more photos or videos of mother & son.
I bet they’ll be a baby cook book in the near future 🤮

Reactions: 3
So is a parent behind this? Because most 16 year olds won't have the money to be buying all that tit, even if she had a Saturday job I can't imagine she'll have been able to work during lockdown. If my kid was wanting to fill her wardrobe with cleaning products and call herself a teenage Hinch I'd be having serious words. I mean, a teen who wants to clean and help around the house is truly a gift 😂 but not in an excessive manner, and I wouldn't be encouraging it.
I agree its great for children/teenagers/young adults to have an interest in keeping a clean sanitary home. It prepares them for when the fly the nest and have to keep for themselves etc. I as a parent would be hugely concerned if my daughter was buying cleaning products this excessively with her pocket money! Do they parents not have a sufficient amount of cleaning products for her to use already thats decent? I know I do, and if I were that girls mother I'd stop her pocket money until she saw sense as this just unbelievable!

Reactions: 8
I never come on this thread anymore moves way too fast but came here to post this and you beat me to it 😆😆 guessing we are from same area.
I couldnt believe what I was reading 🤯🤯
This is local to me as well 👋🏽👋🏽

I just find it really sad that a 16 year old has a wardrobe full of cleaning products!

Reactions: 4
New thread title. Hinch is back at them hauls, proving a point to the "trolls" playing her followers in the process also. What do you reckon "guyzzzz" 😂

Reactions: 1
This is local to me as well 👋🏽👋🏽

I just find it really sad that a 16 year old has a wardrobe full of cleaning products!
Yeah totally , it's up to her how she spends her money I suppose but I barely did the washing up at that age nevermind know what different cleaning products were 😆😆 but my mam is quite easy going so was ok as long as I looked after my room. You would think she would use her money for having fun or save it for the future. I have so many questions on the situation.🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
How do you get a 1 year old around if you don’t put them in a buggy??
I don’t use a buggy for mine, she’s 2 now and I use a Tula for her pretty much everywhere I’d have used a buggy before. Obviously she wants to walk a bit now but generally she’s in the sling 🤷‍♀️

Yeah totally , it's up to her how she spends her money I suppose but I barely did the washing up at that age nevermind know what different cleaning products were 😆😆 but my mam is quite easy going so was ok as long as I looked after my room. You would think she would use her money for having fun or save it for the future. I have so many questions on the situation.🤯🤯
My mam worked full time 6 days a week so I did all the cleaning and washing from when I was about 9 or 10 but it was because I had to do it not cos I wanted to!

Her school has even tweeted about it like its a massive achievement 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
My mam worked full time 6 days a week so I did all the cleaning and washing from when I was about 9 or 10 but it was because I had to do it not cos I wanted to!

That’s messed up

Reactions: 6

Aw bless you ❤ totally different circumstances so thats understandable

What a strange tweet from the school, she hasnt put her mind to anything

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.