Mrs Hinch #196 This is me. (the contents of my house are gifted, I got it all for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sound like mrs dull here but it's one of my favourite stories... My hubby was a structural engineer on the shard and he once called me from the top (before the glass went on) to shout how much he loved me from the highest rooftop in London!
That’s actually really lovely, but c’mon! You’re killing my crude innuendos here! (Or, in the words of The Todd from scrubs...in YOUR endo)

Reactions: 4
918B427D-D18C-496E-8659-7D957D2BD1DC.png
16 years old & keeps her cleaning products in the bottom of her wardrobe.This makes me so sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I really laughed her telling Henry off,my dog does things like that too I chuckle.made me think of when he got stuck behind she’d and looked like she was using stick to get him out
I laughed too even though it pained me to do so, typical of a dog too. Straight under the fenced off netting bit.

Reactions: 1
Not just your singing soph, ronnie is just fed up at looking at your face and the hood of the pushchair. Sit him up and face him forward, so he can see a world of colour once in a while.

Another one here who uses a pushchair as a zimmer!! Rock n roll!!

He's looking for that fox 😂
I keep thinking about when Ronnie is a bit older, all he’s gonna do is try & climb up on the sleeper seats & try & jump off them or walk along them, there certainly won’t be any sitting there relaxing in the garden for her. Health & safety nightmare!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She loves to just shove a chicken and veg in those roasting bags? The same person who lay awake all night worrying about cooking a roast? Why does she talk so much shite

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I also report bots at bedtime and when I have a spare 10 mins. I know deep down I will never beat their fat wallet that keepbuying them, but it must piss them off that people are noticing and reporting.

I am also a weirdo who finds it quite relaxing and challenging going through them, in the same way people might use a crossword or colouring book 😬
Ohhhh how do you know the fake accounts I need to see this gold 😍

Reactions: 3
She’s bought stuff we’ve been buying for years, she’s definitely going for the ‘blue’, she mentioned her new blue mixing bowl the other day and how much she loved the colour. I’ve been eaten fry’s cream for maybe over 40 yrs, and now she’s obsessed with them, she’s got to have an obsessional chocolate bar like SS has her Daim bars!

Reactions: 14
She’s trying to not point so much hahahahaha I’m bleeping howling!!!! Best thing I’ve ever heard her say. HI SOPHIE 👋🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ohhhh how do you know the fake accounts I need to see this gold 😍
They usually are following loads but with no posts and no followers - often just a jumble of letters as a name such dfgfdsvhbz or they are joke slang like fatbumz 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Once you start spotting them you can’t stop. Hinchy is getting away with a lot as I think she pays for a better class of bot..... I report the really obvious but there’s a lot where I am 50/50 as to whether they are real so I have to leave her with those ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm so behind on these threads. Being back at work is great and thankful I still have a job. But I miss my daily catch up on tattle. I'm guessing she's still lurking on here with the whole 'I'm trying not to point as much' comment 😂 don't get me started on the cla. Why is she adding colour to her grey life? I hope she doesn't jump on the Tiffany blue wagon (my favourite colour)

Reactions: 6
She’s trying to not point so much hahahahaha I’m bleeping howling!!!! Best thing I’ve ever heard her say. HI SOPHIE 👋🏽
I just popped on to say the exact same 😂😂😂😂 she's addressed her pointy finger 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.