Mrs Hinch #196 This is me. (the contents of my house are gifted, I got it all for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m from the West Midlands and we don’t say any of those!
I want to ask where but you probably won’t say lol
I grew up in Birmingham and everyone I know says Mom. It was only when I moved away to go to Uni that I realised most people said Mum.

Reactions: 5
I grew up in Birmingham and everyone I know says Mom. It was only when I moved away to go to Uni that I realised most people said Mum.
Yep mom is defo a brummy thing, I’m a born and bred brummy and everyone here says mom!

Reactions: 7
Looks like Henry is loving his new sleepers. Everyone we see them he is digging away. Probably the best fun he has had in ages. Plants won't stand a chance in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she ever going to plant the veggie plants they bought from the garden centre into those beds? They have been in that plastic greenhouse for nearly a month now

Reactions: 4
Is she ever going to plant the veggie plants they bought from the garden centre into those beds? They have been in that plastic greenhouse for nearly a month now
I doubt it. Sounds like she has some plant experts coming round to advise her on what to plant. No point planting the veg by now. She is far too late in the season. Although next week no doubt her kitchen veg crate will be brimming over with all her 'home grown' produce. 🤨🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Little miss mops? I assume anyway. I hate cleaning and she’s the only account I follow as she’s so real
Should look up polished by percy shes a good one

Did aanyone follow right at beginning has she ever cleaned anything actually cleaned dirt?

Reactions: 2
Love this but I can’t stand the word mumma Especially, you got this mumma 🤮
I know a gay couple who had a baby, and decided one would be Mummy and the other Mumma. It's about the only acceptable use of it I think!

Reactions: 13
Haha , or your doing amazing Mumma lol
So glad I had my kids in the late 90s pre social media. It was a case of have your children then just get on with it. There was no ‘you got this momma’ or any of the other vomit inducing phrases thrown at other mums because they managed to actually look after their child 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So glad I had my kids in the late 90s pre social media. It was a case of have your children then just get on with it. There was no ‘you got this momma’ or any of the other vomit inducing phrases thrown at other mums because they managed to actually look after their child 🙄
Omg exactly this I’m a child of the 90s and no way did mums behave like this to other mums back then , take me back to the 90s please.
Mums had more decorum back then .

None of this filming yourself breast feeding Your child and changing your child’s nappy (Ashley graham) style And Filming your child having a bath (mrs hinch and saconejolys style) and putting it on Instagram .
this should not be allowed .
it’s an invasion of your child’s privacy.
Hope laws are introduced to stop this and protect children .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't believe she's had the name of that child actually inscribed onto the buggy. She'll never use it again, and has made sure that no one else can either. I hate buggies anyway, but what an absolute waste of plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I agree with you many years ago now I left Birmingham and noticed it’s mum not mom as always on cards ect it was always from Mom , any way Mom Mum same meaning when you are being called by your daughter For something, I also can’t stand the mummmmazzz. And the clicking of the fingers drives me crazy I don’t know why it needed to keep clicking the fingers maybe be I need to try it to see if it works

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she's had the name of that child actually inscribed onto the buggy. She'll never use it again, and has made sure that no one else can either. I hate buggies anyway, but what an absolute waste of plastic.
It is just on the bumper bar. Which is replaceable.

Reactions: 3
It’s the bar,I had one personalised,she has one with Ronnie and one with initials

Reactions: 1
Tacky as hell. I don’t get me started on clothes with your child’s name on .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.