Mrs Hinch #196 This is me. (the contents of my house are gifted, I got it all for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion.

Grinch is asking for help with choosing toilet rolls, maybe they’re to clean up her tears from the trolls

Reactions: 5
I see quite a lot of influenzas on here referring to themselves as Mom/Momma or Mommy. I feel like messaging them and saying You're English you dozy bint not American! But yes I hate Mumma as well even more so MUMMAAAZZZZZZ
Haha , or your doing amazing Mumma lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her sofa looks really discoloured, ours is a lot lighter colour (not grey) and is years old. Still looks fresh and not at all discoloured. What do they throw around on theirs to have had two new suites in under two/three years of buying a house?!

Reactions: 4
Shopping in home bargains how exciting for ronnie 🙄 me and my husband have spent the whole day at a local farm play place where they have animals and lots of things for kids even my four month old was able to spend the whole day and we only paid for me and him as kids under 2 are free. Why doesn’t she do things like that with ronnie I really feel for him it’s easy to pack a picnic up and go out for the day. Since our lockdown has eased a bit in Scotland we have looked forward to getting out and about to kid friendly places. She honestly leads such a dull boring life

Reactions: 18
Her sofa looks really discoloured, ours is a lot lighter colour (not grey) and is years old. Still looks fresh and not at all discoloured. What do they throw around on theirs to have had two new suites in under two/three years of buying a house?!
Litres of febreze

Reactions: 8
I’m not a baby person at all, but he looked very cute waving and trundling along with his wee walker. Lovely to see him looking animated

Reactions: 13
Haha , or your doing amazing Mumma lol
Yes 😂 or "you've got this Mumma" literally never called my mum that or said that to her in my lifetime

URGHH stop clicking your witch claws at everything you egotistical money grabber. Can't wait till this hype dies down and she disappears.

Reactions: 2
Completely off topic but she hasn’t posted anything about BLM (that she was adamant she was going to be posting about more often) in 4 weeks (the last time her highlight was updated). I have seen so many influences posting things daily, sharing accounts owned by POC. She’s done absolutely duck all. She should be ashamed of herself. It’s just all about how to make more money for hinch

Reactions: 18
I see quite a lot of influenzas on here referring to themselves as Mom/Momma or Mommy. I feel like messaging them and saying You're English you dozy bint not American! But yes I hate Mumma as well even more so MUMMAAAZZZZZZ
It’s always been Mom or Mommy in Birmingham and the West Midlands too, not just an Americanism!

Reactions: 6
Honestly when I stepped on the scales and was 18st I could have cried. I was big but I still look back and think blimey did I really ever weigh that much? By 16st I was a size 18...and I think she's taller than me too.

Saying that even at 18st I wouldn't have qualified for a NHS gastric band (I lost mine through Slimming World and low carbing). I do know of several people who - like Hinch - got a GB done privately, and I know if you're paying (especially the ones in Turkey etc) they will do the op even if you're only 2-3 stone overweight - money talks basically.

I suspect with her we'll never know what's true and what isn't, but I think any story she tells is heavily embroidered with a good dose of bullshit.

I suppose one small mercy is having lost weight through a GB at least she can't bring out a diet book 😂😂😂
Tbh, I wouldn't put it past her bringing out a diet book even though she had a GB bc like, she's brought out a memoir without a decent story to tell so what's stopping her really lmao

Reactions: 5
That dog is going to totally ruin those flower beds by being allowed in there while there’s nothing in there! He won’t know he can’t do it when it’s full of “gifted” plants and flowers! 🤨🤔🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.