Mrs Hinch #196 This is me. (the contents of my house are gifted, I got it all for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: a bit long is there a limit 🙈

I’m a brand you will see if your name is P&G
I can sell out your products as quick as making tea
I don’t disclose ads and I won’t say I got it for free
My top sales tactic is pretending I have anxiety
But when it comes to policy’s for my customers health or even their safety
Ooops, im just a girl who likes cleaning, still learning, l’ll take no responsibility
And when my customers realise and share the truth about the real sophie
I will brand them trolls, play the victim because Im a conwoman me & I will do anything for the money!
Great attempte but the limit is 90 characters (including spaces) lol 🙈

I love that everyone is just ignoring the need to make a new thread because no one can face trying to summarise 😂
I keep seeing the page numbers go up and feel guilty for not creating a new thread but I’m just not in the mood for doing a full run down. Maybe next thread, when it’s not a Saturday or 10pm 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are my favourite chocolate bars, have been for longer than she’s been alive, well they were, seeing her eat it has put me right off, The bloody shelves will be empty thanks to her fans rushing out to buy them!

Reactions: 8
I love that everyone is just ignoring the need to make a new thread because no one can face trying to summarise 😂
It was pretty tame really.Ronnie walked a little better with Spit the dog but still ate Soph's version of ma barkers frog in a bog.
Soph discovered the colour blue for her next money making coup cos SS had first picks of pink.
Soph tried in vain to change her voice and to stop pointing for her new PR agency ie Dundas,all was going well till Gretal decided to eat a bar of chocolate with as much sex appeal as a salivating
Moose.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was pretty tame really.Ronnie walked a little better with Spit the dog but still ate Soph's version of ma barkers frog in a bog.
Soph discovered the colour blue for her next money making coup cos SS had first picks of pink.
Soph tried in vain to change her voice and to stop pointing for her new PR agency ie Dundas,all was going well till Gretal decided to eat a bar of chocolate with as much sex appeal as a salivating
Moose.
Sounds like you just volunteered yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First time on this thread never been a fan of Hinch but my mum suggested I look at her baby stories with Ronnie as I’m 38 weeks pregnant. I dunno why my mum hates me?! Hahahaha. What a waste of time! Can’t stand her or Solomon. I joined the Hinch fb page as I needed some cleaning advice, Jesus Johnny what a bunch of idiots. It’s like they WANT to kill themselves with what they are suggesting they do with Zoflora?! Bloody hell

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Not gonna lie guyzzzzzzz, I'm fuming. I had a lot of grey and white in my house pre-Grinch. We decorated our living room a couple of months ago and went for a navy blue feature wall and we have gold accessories. We've also retiled our kitchen just last week as I was bored of white tiles beacuse it's too clinical, we chose duck egg blue. Now Grinch decides she likes blue. I can't have anything can I 😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion “Hinch is going for the blue. Now what are all the sheeple going to do?”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
First time on this thread never been a fan of Hinch but my mum suggested I look at her baby stories with Ronnie as I’m 38 weeks pregnant. I dunno why my mum hates me?! Hahahaha. What a waste of time! Can’t stand her or Solomon. I joined the Hinch fb page as I needed some cleaning advice, Jesus Johnny what a bunch of idiots. It’s like they WANT to kill themselves with what they are suggesting they do with Zoflora?! Bloody hell
Give it time and her army will be douching with zoflora. Cranks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

Shunning the grey, she's going for blue, meanwhile Henry's in the sleepers having a big, fat poo

Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion... Chewing like a horse on Fry's chocolate creams whilst communicating to Ronnie in nothing but screams

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw bless you ❤ totally different circumstances so thats understandable

What a strange tweet from the school, she hasnt put her mind to anything
[/

Yeah forget being engineers,doctors, nurses or scientists girls, fill your wardrobes with elbow grease and zoflora and start an instagram account about cleaning and school will be soooo proud of your achievement that we’ll tweet you a shout out 🙄 ffs 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
Another Hinch Haul a load of shite, Sophie’s shoulder blades would give you a fright

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.