Mrs Hinch #196 This is me. (the contents of my house are gifted, I got it all for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggested by @Astonishing - the votes were added together over 2 separate posts and a few members have asked for it to be the thread title so no debates lol

BBQ

covidiot.png
Tulisa.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For new members and those catching up

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Posting this here for new members - copied from @SarcasticEllis
Facts we’ve seen:
- unsafe tips eg fire hazards and furniture damage due to use of Lenor etc - ignored rather than addressed
- also the fire services plea to anyone putting flowers on hobs
- encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff during a pandemic when many are losing jobs (also encouraging non-essential shopping)
- breaking lockdown noted in national media
- condoning the Hinch army’s actions - surely harmful for her reputation in longer-term that people are using her name when going after people who disagree
From @Loulou
- promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).

For those that have not read the last thread.

A memoir book has been written called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out of China eBay and of that ilk
A meeting was attended at Pontlands Park and she has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances and films (joking on the films)
So far she hasn’t acknowledged the rumours about her pregnancy stemming from deleted messages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
New thread suggested by @Astonishing - the votes were added together over 2 separate posts and a few members have asked for it to be the thread title so no debates lol

BBQ

View attachment 175842View attachment 175843

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For new members and those catching up

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Posting this here for new members - copied from @SarcasticEllis
Facts we’ve seen:
- unsafe tips eg fire hazards and furniture damage due to use of Lenor etc - ignored rather than addressed
- also the fire services plea to anyone putting flowers on hobs
- encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff during a pandemic when many are losing jobs (also encouraging non-essential shopping)
- breaking lockdown noted in national media
- condoning the Hinch army’s actions - surely harmful for her reputation in longer-term that people are using her name when going after people who disagree
From @Loulou
- promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).

For those that have not read the last thread.

A memoir book has been written called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out of China eBay and of that ilk
A meeting was attended at Pontlands Park and she has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances and films (joking on the films)
So far she hasn’t acknowledged the rumours about her pregnancy stemming from deleted messages
Was gleam a pr company? Why has she left them they are well known to one that isn’t?

Reactions: 6
Thanks for my first thread title guyzzzzz

I expect you all to fill my inbox with messages of support

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

You’re so brave, a true nations sweetheart, you’ve achieved so much and you’re beautiful inside and out. Anyone who disagrees is a jealous troll. Legend. ATV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Was watching her stories and my son was in the room he was like what you watching why is she talking like a freak for what the hell is little Manz 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Could someone give a super quick rundown of the voice notes please? I missed them and I can't be arsed to go find em.

Reactions: 10
Hard to keep up with this thread. My wee girls laugh at her voice, find it ever so amusing because it’s annoying.

Reactions: 6

Here for you if the love you receive for just being you gets to you. I think we all are aren’t we guyssss? We’re all just learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the thing that got deleted in the last thread? Feel like I’ve missed something?! Anyway, might head over and see Zoph’s stories as I haven’t seen them in a while.

Reactions: 5
Could someone give a super quick rundown of the voice notes please? I missed them and I can't be arsed to go find em.

She voice messaged a person who had commented on something that she didn’t like.
It was a small account with only a few followers but allegedly Hinch took it upon herself to message this person and send voice notes
The small account then arse licked grinch and all was well again
I think - can't recall - but it was later pointed out that the small account was a known troll and it was a set up (allegedly)
Someone can correct me

vn1.png

Attachments

Reactions: 4
A PR agency, she’ll get regular spots on This Morning I’ll bet, with the upcoming book release. Tears on the sofa because of all the trolling.
A nice wee Hinchmas special on telly for Christmas, I’d place a bet with willy hill if I gambled. What would the odds be on that Vestlife? She is definitely gearing up to take the Mrs Hinch brand all the way......when that starts plummeting expect an appearance on I’m a celeb (oh tv gods I would tune in for that!)

Reactions: 30
Ao she's signed with a PR agency? Why would anyone want to sign Grinch with the kind of person she is. Hopefully they tell her to get her act together when it comes to getting her sheep to attack people and send them death threats. Gleam must have seen the light though! I just don't fancy seeing her on the TV whilst her sheep cream their pants over it, declaring how much she "deserves" it. Although, they probably won't recognise her without all the filters.

Reactions: 9

It honestly hurts my soul.
Charlotte needs to get a bleeping life. "I haven't copied, I have my own style" but it looks exactly like Hinch's. "The house was a shell when we bought it, no appliances, flooring etc" because all new builds come with nothing inside, don't they? "I clean before work, on my lunch break and when I get home, then do a 4 hour deep clean on the weekend" WHAT THE duck IS LEFT TO CLEAN AFTER YOU'VE SPENT 10 HOURS IN THE WEEK?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
A PR agency, she’ll get regular spots on This Morning I’ll bet, with the upcoming book release. Tears on the sofa because of all the trolling.
A nice wee Hinchmas special on telly for Christmas, I’d place a bet with willy hill if I gambled. What would the odds be on that Vestlife? She is definitely gearing up to take the Mrs Hinch brand all the way......when that starts plummeting expect an appearance on I’m a celeb (oh tv gods I would tune in for that!)
Please god, no, she has the personality of a wet dishcloth and even less allure. Although, if she did get appearances on TV and it went tits up she’d play the anxiety card and blame that for her failure.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.