Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I think she is a really attractive looking girl but I think the less make up she wears the younger she looks.
She actually looks lovely with less makeup and no filter like on SS stories the other day. But when she filters stuff, edits or has a photoshoot and they trowel make up on it makes her look really harsh and older.

Reactions: 6
Her bones on her shoulder ๐Ÿ˜”โ˜น I worry about her health after she had Ronnie she said 'i am embracing my new body' she looks so poorly now ๐Ÿ˜ž
This is exactly what my shoulders looked like when I was getting close to my lowest weight with an eating disorder. Everyone is different, I understand that, and also donโ€™t want to throw labels around because thatโ€™s not ok as we donโ€™t know her, but someone close to her really needs to check in and see how sheโ€™s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I notice she's back to sharing accounts only owned by white people. Her "support" of #blm didn't last long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Use my hash tag to share some accounts you love guys (and get my engagement up)

OR use my hashtag to not share accounts guys (to get my engagement up)

OR just search my hashtag guys (to get my engagement up).

JUST USE MY HASHTAG TO GET MY ENGAGEMENT UP AND EARN ME MONEY GUYYYYZZZZZZZ

Beggy little muppet

Reactions: 13
I find her very self absorbed, I totally get that baby songs all day can become monotonous, but he started dancing an hour ago and sheโ€™s still playing her own shite music?! Would it hurt her to stick on a baby song for him. For any fellow moms that watch CBeebies - I have the theme tune โ€œhello baby bear Iโ€™m so glad you came to playโ€ engraved in my mind for life, other than his โ€œburger barโ€ and some soft toy shapes she copied from Stacey, itโ€™s not a very Ronnie orientated environment?

Reactions: 9
Help, toasted a bagel for lunch and now there are 8 crumbs, but I donโ€™t have a *gifted shark? What do I do? Iโ€™m just learning guyysss

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This witch is really so out of touch with reality that she makes a big deal out of going to one meeting then coming home ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ โ€œBack where I belong guysโ€ I mean I could post something like that but Iโ€™d need to do it 5 days a week for the 15 years Iโ€™ve been employed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yes it happens if you eat excessive consumption of foods rich in beta carotene, it came in patches not a nice golden tan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ atv!!
I remember when I was wee and you could get proper sunny D not that tit the sell now, someone drank that much of it she turned orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something isn't right with the way she washes. There's never any soap in the water! Mine looks like a dam bubble bath when I wash clothes and I don't use too much as it is!

Reactions: 2
I wish sheโ€™d show us the tumble drier clean again I need to know how to take my lint out the lint catcher,we havenโ€™t seen that for ages ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Or make soup in the soup maker,todays a miserable rainy day near her maybe we might be treated to sloppy pond water stew
According to her latest Hinch list, we are getting a Tumble Dryer clean at some point in July. Exciting stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can she not count - she said tag 5 accounts but by my reckoning that's 6....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.