Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird that I began following because I enjoy cleaning and my home. She just doesn't inspire me to clean or motivate me to go the extra mile anymore, I haven't bothered beyond the daily clean most people would do. But I came on here this morning, read a few pages and did more cleaning this morning than I have done in the last couple of weeks 😂 you guys are funny AF and made me feel so much better. I do get drawn into the Hinch Life, as most may have done at some point. But she's just so boring and fake. My eyes have well and truly been opened since I found this page!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He had sausages this morning n she frequently gives him chicken n made minced meat balls once
Ah so he did! I have no idea what babies need to be fair... when I have a kid I will have to abstain from watching hinch cause I don’t want to learn wrong 😂

Reactions: 1
Ok guys if I make a new thread can I use the one suggested by Astonishing?

This is me. (the contents of my house is gifted, I got it all for free)

Her total is over 2 posts so that makes her the most

• Heart
Reactions: 23
. I missed the beginning, so I don’t know exactly who commented and where. But am I right in saying that HLB commented something negative about Grinch on the All on the Board post? Grinch then responded asking HLB to leave her alone. The cult then descended on the HLB account and Grinch then deleted the original comment?

If that’s right, and I’m probably going to get so much hate for this but here goes, I don’t think Grinch can be blamed here 🙈🙈

HLB commented on a public account that Grinch was tagged in. The cult were obviously going to see it and descend. It was inevitable.

HLB should never ever have been sent death threats. That’s completely unacceptable. I just always struggle to see how Grinch has any control over that?

if I’m missing something, please tell me because I am really struggling with blaming Grinch for this one
Grinch could ask her army of trolls to leave HLB alone and to stop trolling her and sending her death threats, especially since Grinch apparently receives the same kind of treatment.
HLB isn’t being rude or nasty about or towards grinch, she is saying how trying to keep up with grinches lifestyle and cleaning habits etc made her feel and by the looks of it a lot of people have felt the same.
I know grinch hasn’t forced anyone to do anything but she portrays a perfect lifestyle and obviously has some influence on people and it can have a negative impact on people

Reactions: 8
To be honest as a parent of two little ones I had no idea this was possible and have let them ‘fondle‘ the washing machine before... Thank you for sharing
Don’t most have a child lock setting now? Don’t get me wrong I never encourage letting them play with it though.

All deleted, I’m guessing as it will be classed as off topic.
What ??? What was it? I only nipped to get petrol 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
Don’t most have a child lock setting now? Don’t get me wrong I never encourage letting them play with it though.

What ??? What was it? I only nipped to get petrol 🤦‍♀️😂

I don't think they can be opened but she is letting him play in front of or with the most dangerous items
Like this and also the nappy bags
He is getting the idea they are toys and ok to play with them, if he is on his own or they are playing on their mobiles videoing for the gram who's to say what he will do

Reactions: 3
Does Ronnie ever get meat? I don’t think Hinch is a vegetarian right? I don’t have children but do they need much protein? I’m always overly mindful of how much protein I get due to being veggie and it seems like he never really gets any
He occasionally has tasteless looking chicken, cheap plastic ham with gristle, bacon in his breakfast muffins and I think I've seen some mince.
Most of his meals have mainly wind inducing ingredients, I think as a Pampers rep she likes to test the limits of what they can hold.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is annoying. Lucky old hinch Ron eats everything she puts in front of him. Old princess hinch gets the fairytale life. Yea course. You are just totally unrelatable Sophie.....
I savour the day she has another baby who isn't so placid, quiet and eats everything.... What's her life gonna be like then?! I think she's had it very lucky!!! Mind you she'll have vests shoulder to cry on....our little Soph is totally relatable my arse!!! She's a business and her fans don't see that, cos we're all mates guys!!!

Reactions: 3
Is the pram gifted? Just seen that also has his name on it, so surely it should say ad/gifted*? More waste, as she wouldn’t be able to use that for a second baby.

Reactions: 2
It's weird that I began following because I enjoy cleaning and my home. She just doesn't inspire me to clean or motivate me to go the extra mile anymore, I haven't bothered beyond the daily clean most people would do. But I came on here this morning, read a few pages and did more cleaning this morning than I have done in the last couple of weeks 😂 you guys are funny AF and made me feel so much better. I do get drawn into the Hinch Life, as most may have done at some point. But she's just so boring and fake. My eyes have well and truly been opened since I found this page!
I did that this morning 😂 I read that much about fridge cleans that I cleaned my fridge this morning, I have been putting it off for ages and it was rank 🙈

• Haha
I remember when I was wee and you could get proper sunny D not that tit the sell now, someone drank that much of it she turned orange.
[/QUOTE]
A podcast I listen to had someone write in saying she was the girl who turned orange from drinking too much sunny d then realised years later the night before waking up a funny colour her and her mate had put on her mums tinted moisturer and that's what made her skin orange but because she was so young whe didnt realise 😂😂 her mum and dad had taken her to a private doctor and everyone was baffled and they put it down to too much sunny d 😂😂😂 Its so obvious she filters him on stories. Babies dont need filters! My son is white as a ghost but I wouldn't stick a filter on him to give him a tan 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the pram gifted? Just seen that also has his name on it, so surely it should say ad/gifted*? More waste, as she wouldn’t be able to use that for a second baby.
Apparently the bar can be changed so she should be able to pass it down, but she'll want a brand new one for any new baby

She can't be seen to give hand me downs when she's so not rich and relatable to the great unwashed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.