Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Time to Hinch" AKA time to do the same few things I do every single day and try to pass off like I'm actually cleaning
And use triple the product than is actually needed on the already clean surface being cleaned again and again and again and again and again...

Reactions: 14
Blimey I've been trying to put a wash on since 7.30 this morning but my 4 month old keeps giving me tit. Must of rolled my eyes at least 49 times already. Can't wait till my fella gets out of bed god love him he's been working a lot and it's his day off but I think I will go for a cheeky nap when he gets up

God knows what a 1 year old must be like while Zoph is cleaning all her shite. Then again my sofa is up against the wall so I can't palm him off there and I don't have a stay at home Vest either.
I wonder this daily! My partner works 6 days a week (some weeks 7) and even with a 5 year old to keep the 1 (well 1 tomorrow) year old occupied while I cook, do washing and the basics it's a nightmare😂 baby either losing her tit, destroying everything or pulling out everything. You never see him pulling the cushions off the sofa, or making a mess of stuff or anything any normal 1 year old does. Even SS shows Rex pulling stiff out of the cupboards ect🤷🏻‍♀️ it's life with kids, she's always saying she likes to show her parental journey but she doesn't she could easily make new, young mums feel so, awful especially with the risk or pnd.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ronnie is brilliant. Lovely little mans. His looks to her sum up all of our opinions I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure she just deleted and re uploaded the toaster story🧐

Why would you spray your clean sides down with elbow grease?! That stuff smells hideous, poor Ron breathing in those fumes
It really grates me when she does that, Elbow Grease makes me cough, I only use it when my hob/oven needs a proper good clean and I ventilate the room super well and make sure the kids won't be around for atleast a couple of hours and I use a mask😂

Reactions: 1
mmm I love the taste of elbow grease with my toast 👌🏻
Why does she use elbow grease on an already clean work top?? Surely the name suggests its meant for hard to clean things. She really is one wave short of a shipwreck isnt she?

Reactions: 4
I just can’t see the longevity in her brand, who is she trying to emulate do we think? My mind is blank and I can’t recall an influencer brand that has lasted long term... perhaps she is aiming to break the mould.
I feel like she’s trying to become a household name,someone well known for just being about. Defo is copying billy and Sam F with the trademark items and I have a feeling she’s aiming for a reality show like them too. I defo think she’s clinging onto SS friendship and I feel a bit bad for SS going back to when she blinged up the febreeze bottle and gave it to Hinch she promised to use it every day,then her real sparkly one arrived with its driver and staceys is probably been chucked far into narnia. Don’t know who she thinks she is tbh 😂

Reactions: 6
Hinch won’t be happy SS has a Dove contract, Primark deal & is on the telly. For all that bullshit about “women supporting women” when has she ever promoted SS items?
She used to show herself using Dove in Ronnie's bath until recently, which strikes me as odd seeing SS got contracted🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.