Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just seen this on Facebook, look at the 'you believe a Good Mum keeps a tidy home' a lot of Mums do think this! And it is exactly why Hinch doesn't help because she doesn't help the Mum guilt for other Mums with her pristine house and constant cleaning (even if they are pre recorded and repeated)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know a girl who's 8 year old played with the door of their washing machine when it was on and it opened. Hot water splashed out everywhere all over her and she had to go to hospital with burns all over her. Any child any age should be warned no especially a one year old. And it's definitely not cute and funny. She's an idiot
This is the absolute head that lets him play with nappy sacks. She doesn't give a single duck about safety when it looks cute for the gram.

Speaking of safety, is she using those cupboard locks yet? Or sorted out stair gates? Thought not 🙄

Reactions: 10
She really is annoying. Lucky old hinch Ron eats everything she puts in front of him. Old princess hinch gets the fairytale life. Yea course. You are just totally unrelatable Sophie.....

Reactions: 9
Does Ronnie ever get meat? I don’t think Hinch is a vegetarian right? I don’t have children but do they need much protein? I’m always overly mindful of how much protein I get due to being veggie and it seems like he never really gets any
He had sausages this morning n she frequently gives him chicken n made minced meat balls once

Reactions: 2
She really is annoying. Lucky old hinch Ron eats everything she puts in front of him. Old princess hinch gets the fairytale life. Yea course. You are just totally unrelatable Sophie.....
And she says "he loved it!" about everything, yet she never makes the same meal for him again 🤔

Reactions: 6
Just came on to say she’s pissing me off as per usual and that stir fry my dog would turn his nose up at and he eats badger tit. Over and out x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find her very self absorbed, I totally get that baby songs all day can become monotonous, but he started dancing an hour ago and she’s still playing her own shite music?! Would it hurt her to stick on a baby song for him. For any fellow moms that watch CBeebies - I have the theme tune “hello baby bear I’m so glad you came to play” engraved in my mind for life, other than his “burger bar” and some soft toy shapes she copied from Stacey, it’s not a very Ronnie orientated environment?
She will still turn it around so it's about her

Hinch, shoulder, knees and toes
Twinkle twinkle little manz
Baby manz doo doo doo, baby manz doo doo doo
Baa baa hansnomes mans, have you any cloffs
Ron and Hen went up the hill, to fetch a bucket of zoflora
Incy wincy handsnomes man climbed up the water spout,
Little miss hinch, sat on her tuffet, eating her mugshot and nachos

• Haha
Reactions: 17
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 to whichever Tattler did this! View attachment 175631
. I missed the beginning, so I don’t know exactly who commented and where. But am I right in saying that HLB commented something negative about Grinch on the All on the Board post? Grinch then responded asking HLB to leave her alone. The cult then descended on the HLB account and Grinch then deleted the original comment?

If that’s right, and I’m probably going to get so much hate for this but here goes, I don’t think Grinch can be blamed here 🙈🙈

HLB commented on a public account that Grinch was tagged in. The cult were obviously going to see it and descend. It was inevitable.

HLB should never ever have been sent death threats. That’s completely unacceptable. I just always struggle to see how Grinch has any control over that?

if I’m missing something, please tell me because I am really struggling with blaming Grinch for this one

Just got onto the fact vestlife never cooks for his son. Probably gets told to sit back in the corner if he attempts to because grinch needs content for ronnieblessims lunch time. A kept man he is, lives in a hotel with everything done for him?.. Just a thought.

Reactions: 5
Cant be arsed to watch any of the tit show today but can someone please let me know if our Ron ate all his dinner or not and if he loved it!

I’ve got a nervous tummy waiting to find out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find her very self absorbed, I totally get that baby songs all day can become monotonous, but he started dancing an hour ago and she’s still playing her own shite music?! Would it hurt her to stick on a baby song for him. For any fellow moms that watch CBeebies - I have the theme tune “hello baby bear I’m so glad you came to play” engraved in my mind for life, other than his “burger bar” and some soft toy shapes she copied from Stacey, it’s not a very Ronnie orientated environment?
Yeah tbf my son loves George Michael, Britney & Avril lavigne but loves the music on teletubbies n his walker thing

the one always in my head is dipsy singing ‘hat,hattt hat bastard haaaat’ from teletubbies 😂

Reactions: 1
Cant be arsed to watch any of the tit show today but can someone please let me know if our Ron ate all his dinner or not and if he loved it!

I’ve got a nervous tummy waiting to find out 🙄
Yeah he ate it, looked disgusting though but to be fair I'd have eaten the shite if I was hungry. Poor mite

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion

Hinch bringing out a burn book and wore a wedding dress, still needs to sort her hair out, it's like a birds nest

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.