Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see this? It was on Paul Cooper's Insta (he plays Martin Mucklowe in This Country) surprised the barmy army haven't gone after him! To be fair I'd love to see how his daughter Daisy would react to them as she's hysterical 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’ve also missed the trace baby news. Can someone point me to the right page in the last thread?

Reactions: 7
Just catching up on her stories now and I cant believe that dog is sitting g on that dress!

Reactions: 12
I’ve also missed the trace baby news. Can someone point me to the right page in the last thread?
Not sure on page number but a Hincher said congratulations on the baby news and said Trace had let it slip to someone. The comments got deleted (obvs🙄) and we don't know if it's true or not.

I suspect not to be honest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ok so I’m calling the cover as ...... hinchy wearing a very similar dress to the character Sarah from labyrinth plus rubber gloves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else see this? It was on Paul Cooper's Insta (he plays Martin Mucklowe in This Country) surprised the barmy army haven't gone after him! To be fair I'd love to see how his daughter Daisy would react to them as she's hysterical 🤣
Omg she is going to go mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BBQ
covidiot.png

Tulisa.png

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For new members and those catching up

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic

Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Posting this here for new members - copied from @SarcasticEllis

Facts we’ve seen:
- unsafe tips eg fire hazards and furniture damage due to use of lenor etc - ignored rather than addressed
- also the fire services plea to anyone putting flowers on hobs
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff during a pandemic when many are losing jobs (also encouraging non essential shopping)
- breaking lockdown noted in national media
- condoning the Hinch army’s actions - surely harmful for her reputation in longer term that people are using her name when going after people who disagree
From @Loulou
- promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).

Previous thread recap

An IG user posted an innocent remark on someone else's account, MH replied but then, as usual, she deleted the response, the barmy army then started abusing the IG poster, sending death threats, etc

She met up with Grundy - SS

She is suspected to be pregnant after Trace let slip the news

Her book cover has been photographed, expect a wedding dress style

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
All that palaver about a photo shoot and she’s in her bloody front room in a ball gown. Give me strength 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
For someone that screams anxiety all the bloody time she doesnt half pose for the camera 🙄 no bloody Gretel when shes got the slap on eh

Reactions: 68
For someone that screams anxiety all the bloody time she doesnt half pose for the camera 🙄 no bloody Gretel when shes got the slap on eh
Why does she ALWAYS use a filter though? Even on the short video of her waving. It’s so unreal, show your ‘fans’ what you really look like! Even when she does the makeup or skincare tutorial she has a filter. No one looks perfect all the time, no one expects her to either.
And I don’t get the big fancy dress for the photo shoot. Glad I’ve never spent a dime buying her ‘books’. 🙄

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.