Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor kid having every meal he eats filmed!
Imagine filming yourself making lunch every day as well, that just sounds like hassle noone needs in their life!!

Reactions: 5
Ronnie trying to open the washer door should be met with a stern(ish) face and a firm NO not, oooh let me laugh and film this for the gram. She really is fecking stupid. Those locks do very occasionally fail, risking a drum full of hot water spilling out over himšŸ˜”
I know we don't feature Rons face etc but this has to be posted to show how she is a fecking idiot - the child has to be told not to go near these things, not laughed at on the gram

but I bet she comes back on and denies it

I know we don't feature Rons face etc but this has to be posted to show how she is a fecking idiot - the child has to be told not to go near these things, not laughed at on the gram

but I bet she comes back on and denies it

View attachment 175830
I know a girl who's 8 year old played with the door of their washing machine when it was on and it opened. Hot water splashed out everywhere all over her and she had to go to hospital with burns all over her. Any child any age should be warned no especially a one year old. And it's definitely not cute and funny. She's an idiot

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Help, toasted a bagel for lunch and now there are 8 crumbs, but I donā€™t have a *gifted shark? What do I do? Iā€™m just learning guyysss
Well you just reach for the Elbow Grease don't you? C'mon! Nothing else will remove those tough crumbs.

This witch is really so out of touch with reality that she makes a big deal out of going to one meeting then coming home šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ā€œBack where I belong guysā€ I mean I could post something like that but Iā€™d need to do it 5 days a week for the 15 years Iā€™ve been employed.
If she'd just arrived home after a 6 month deployment with the Armed Forces then I could see her justifying saying this. What was it? 3 hours? duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I notice she's back to sharing accounts only owned by white people. Her "support" of #blm didn't last long.
The highlight she half heartedly made has been relegated behind 1020200102010 of her useless bleeping boring highlights too. Pointless bleeping twit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Havenā€™t written on here in a while but itā€™s nice to see Ronnie is still having his daily dose of egg via noodles and that heā€™s now filled up with salt from the soy sauce. Great job hinch. At least use Tamari..

Reactions: 10
I know a girl who's 8 year old played with the door of their washing machine when it was on and it opened. Hot water splashed out everywhere all over her and she had to go to hospital with burns all over her. Any child any age should be warned no especially a one year old. And it's definitely not cute and funny. She's an idiot
To be honest as a parent of two little ones I had no idea this was possible and have let them ā€˜fondleā€˜ the washing machine before... Thank you for sharing

Reactions: 6
Why does she feed everyone like they have a gastric band too? That ā€˜Chinese dishā€™ would be one serving for me and sheā€™s splitting it between 3 šŸ¤£

Why do they purposely make him laugh for a video when he has a mouthful of food, do they want him to choke? šŸ˜¢

Im not a stranger to the ā€˜gram
I hide away, til they pay,
Or Iā€™m gifted all their stuff...

I'll never be ashamed of what Iā€™ve done,
Own my lies, Tattlers say
We see you for what you are...

But I won't let them break me whilst I dust,
A family BBQ is the place for us
For I am poor old Zoph....

When the disagreeing tweets are searched and found,
Iā€™m going to claim Iā€™m trolled, hit delete and ban,
Hair pulled up, army sent, Iā€™m not who I claim to be
This is me.

Look out coz here they come,
and they are typing once the houseworkā€™s done,
They are blind to my lies, I donā€™t care how much you spend

This is me.

(I want royalties if this is released the same time as her book)
I just sang this instead if reading šŸ¤Ŗ love it. I think you need to copyright it. Atfv
Im not a stranger to the ā€˜gram
I hide away, til they pay,
Or Iā€™m gifted all their stuff...

I'll never be ashamed of what Iā€™ve done,
Own my lies, Tattlers say
We see you for what you are...

But I won't let them break me whilst I dust,
A family BBQ is the place for us
For I am poor old Zoph....

When the disagreeing tweets are searched and found,
Iā€™m going to claim Iā€™m trolled, hit delete and ban,
Hair pulled up, army sent, Iā€™m not who I claim to be
This is me.

Look out coz here they come,
and they are typing once the houseworkā€™s done,
They are blind to my lies, I donā€™t care how much you spend

This is me.

(I want royalties if this is released the same time as her book)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be honest as a parent of two little ones I had no idea this was possible and have let them ā€˜fondleā€˜ the washing machine before... Thank you for sharing
Tbh I wouldn't of known either if it weren't thanks to the girl I knew from work. I'm not calling you an idiot for not knowing though, I just think Hinch is an idiot anyway! I can see why a lot of people don't think its dangerous i did too x

Reactions: 8
Why she letting him play with a washing machine???
Ffs just no words it's just not funny.
What's next, oh Ronnie's love playing with my wax melts. Ronnie loves playing with mommas knifes bless him..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Ronnie ever get meat? I donā€™t think Hinch is a vegetarian right? I donā€™t have children but do they need much protein? Iā€™m always overly mindful of how much protein I get due to being veggie and it seems like he never really gets any

Reactions: 2
Morning everyone
I'm taking a break from watching her stories and from here because she's making me so bloody angry. Her vice like grip on people while baffling, is also infuriating and I don't like feeling angry about this ghastly creature.
I'll see you all soon. Xx
I donā€™t watch her stories and just join in on here! Donā€™t take a break. You can still join in. I will not be apart of her engagement levels. I want her gone as soon as and know her engagement has a lot to do with how much more she can blag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.