Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie trying to open the washer door should be met with a stern(ish) face and a firm NO not, oooh let me laugh and film this for the gram. She really is fecking stupid. Those locks do very occasionally fail, risking a drum full of hot water spilling out over himšŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's just little old me shining my sink but needs a PR agency. Sooooooo relatable!!! Hinchers, she is not your friend, she's a character and a brand!

Reactions: 13
Ronnie trying to open the washer door should be met with a stern(ish) face and a firm NO not, oooh let me laugh and film this for the gram. She really is fecking stupid. Those locks do very occasionally fail, risking a drum full of hot water spilling out over himšŸ˜”
No wonder facking Hinchers are letting their toddlers scribble their own faces and walls with permenant markers and finding it LOL HILARIOUS when Twatty McHinch is doing bollocks like this.

If she doesnā€™t pack it in, someone is going to get seriously hurt. Sheā€™s a danger!

Reactions: 10
Maybe signing with a PR agency is a good thing (for us) as they may have more clout in reigning her in.

Reactions: 5
At least sheā€™s had a read of tattle and taken the advice to talk to him like a person... there are actually a few words thrown in alongside MANZZZZZZ this time. Hi Zoph, ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her eyebrows make her look absolutely evil, Iā€™ve never seen brows like that on a human being!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My mum always said you can truly tell how someone feels by looking at their eyes.

You try telling me this wench doesnā€™t look spiteful and coniving and full of glee.

Mrs Hinch, that is. I havenā€™t got beef with Malificent. At least she owns that sheā€™s the bad guy.

Edit: Accidentally drew a dot on in my rage and I canā€™t be arsed to reupload.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So thinking back, she wanted to be home for Rs tea time, but surely she didn't drive herself and go by herself. She can go out without Jjjamieee. So did Ma Barker have R again?

Reactions: 2
No wonder facking Hinchers are letting their toddlers scribble their own faces and walls with permenant markers and finding it LOL HILARIOUS when Twatty McHinch is doing bollocks like this.

If she doesnā€™t pack it in, someone is going to get seriously hurt. Sheā€™s a danger!
Oh my god I saw that too! What the duck? How long was that kid unattended for, for that to happen. I can honestly say, the most
my kids have ever done is my ten year old, then two drew a family of creepy stick people in her built in wardrobe when we were in naval housing and my son used a biro on my sofa.I pretty much supervise them enough that they donā€™t cover themselves in or cover anything with anything.

Reactions: 2
Who remembers that night she went for a drive around her ā€œvillageā€ and sat outside houses recording and pondering over whether they were Hinchers? If she was and is followed (which I very much doubt) no wonder because her army are crazy and she literally posts her every move! Iā€™m surprised someone hasnā€™t hacked her phones etc
Ohhhh now come on @Astonishing, be fair! I often peruse through Tattle profiles during the wee hours, when sleep is evading me. I slowly go through each of your profiles, wondering how many of you I have come across in real life and even who's babies I might have delivered. I obviously don't look in too much detail, more like a little browse. Just to see the cute little usernames you choose. Looking at the way you set up the avatars. Such beautiful little profiles. I dunno if I'm the only one that does this?! Anyway, if anyone sees me online at strange times, it's just me...y'know. I just love Tattlers, and I love profiles, and I love the little statuses and images. I dunno....I think I might be strange. I'll even let you into a little secret....sometimes me, and I sometimes even let the cat view over my shoulder, but I even head over to the sister site LimeGoss and do the same thing . I dunno...this is just what this mad little Tattle bastard does for fun. This is me. Little Miss SunshineRae.

*Video for anyone who thinks I've officially lost the plot.....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe signing with a PR agency is a good thing (for us) as they may have more clout in reigning her in.
Yes, itā€™ll be interesting to see how her content and engagement changes now.
I donā€™t care if she makes loads of money out of her followers, itā€™s the manipulation, the lying, the bullying, the dangerous practices and unethical methods I object to.

Reactions: 20
Im not a stranger to the ā€˜gram
I hide away, til they pay,
Or Iā€™m gifted all their stuff...

I'll never be ashamed of what Iā€™ve done,
Own my lies, Tattlers say
We see you for what you are...

But I won't let them break me whilst I dust,
A family BBQ is the place for us
For I am poor old Zoph....

When the disagreeing tweets are searched and found,
Iā€™m going to claim Iā€™m trolled, hit delete and ban,
Hair pulled up, army sent, Iā€™m not who I claim to be
This is me.

Look out coz here they come,
and they are typing once the houseworkā€™s done,
They are blind to my lies, I donā€™t care how much you spend

This is me.

(I want royalties if this is released the same time as her book)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
wow thatā€™s unbelievable! So now anyone thatā€™s sent her free tit with hinch on it is breaking the law. wonder if she will go after people?! Her small business follows wonā€™t have a clue unless she has announced it?
There is a reason sheā€™s done it, because she is bringing out all her own products with hinch on it. Bet she has her own Grey website for all the tat too

hinchthisismeallgreytat.com

Iā€™m just learning guys ATV
She already has her own grey website

Mrshinch.com

And yes there is a basket for when she starts selling tat again šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have to say I think she is a really attractive looking girl but I think the less make up she wears the younger she looks.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.