Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xrayspex85

Morning everyone
Apologies if this is inappropriate.
having terminal cancer me and my sister haven’t been able to see dad since lockdown. Today was gonna be the first time we was allowed to see him. Then in a cruel twist of fate he passed away late last night.
she constantly goes on about anixitey how awful she feels , yet continuelly broken lockdown rules, yet I couldn’t go and see my dying father.stupid bitch

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 129

TomTitLane

VIP Member
That photo of her with Jamie and Ronnie was lovely but I feel sad that she didn't capture her main love in it and so I fixed it for her. Hope that helps.

20200706_233521.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Pocoyo

Ron the Don is so cute! He looks like he will be running round, causing chaos in castle greyskull in no time! I can’t wait! 😂
He looked at her as if to say ‘fuck you looking at, you put shit in boxes all the time mate’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Christ alive, it is soooo hard to catch up on here 😫 I was getting ready to head to a night shift on Thursday when the 'Memoir' news broke. I was sorely tempted to call in sick because I KNEW it would be popping off on here and knew the catch up would take forever. But as always, the catch up is worth it.

I just have no words for it all really. Her behaviour recently explains a lot. I'm very intrigued to see what conspiracy theories she answers/corrects though and what she has to say about trolls.

We know for sure she will pick the absolute worst and most negative things possible and swing them even further in her favour to garner the maximum amount of sympathy possible. She will say we accuse her of being a chain smoking, surgery addicted, fat/skinny/fat, unhygienic, neglectful mother who is married to a cheating, bigamist, gambling addict husband who groomed her at work and who also has a secret love child. She will say that we blame her Mother for how she has turned out, who's character has been decimated on Tattle and who has been accused of being a cruel and manipulative witch and has even been accused of offering to buy children. We will then get a whole chapter on how in actual fact her Mum is her best friend and has always told Sophie since childhood that she would be famous and change the world and the lives of woman up and down the country and across the world. She provided her with a perfume scented hankie and a box of angels and this changed her life. She will then go on to say how we are disgusting and have targeted her child's looks, weight, ability and progress and how she hopes he never finds out because it will destroy him and give him the same anxiety and worry and fear and self esteem issues that his mummmazzzzz has. She will say she never intended on showing him on her page but she couldn't possibly keep him from her shoppers/friends/army/. There will be more on how we say she can't provide decent meals but pull her apart when she does cook, that she opened up about her struggles with her weight and we demand to see the surgery scars, that we know where she lives and this makes her live in fear and too scared to leave the house, that we mock her hauls, her hair, her face, her speech, her cleaning, her garden, her decor blah blah blah and she is a nervous wreck to scared to even go live.

What we won't see is all the rational, intelligent, articulate arguments the many, many members put forward. The times we jump to Ronnie's and even her defence if people cross the line and are nasty or too personal or just downright unfair. The posts we report. The fact that if someone proudly shares a DM they sent her that could in fact fall into the trolling category we reproach them. The times we agree and can see that sometimes with the many varying comments between us, it can sometimes look like she can't do right for wrong. That we acknowledge that some things that annoy us could be deemed petty but its because there are just so many bigger things that its easy for things to snowball. There will be no answering to our very valid points about her downright dangerous practices and habits and behaviours that can have a very sad and negative impact on peoples mental health, self esteem and general wellbeing. There will be no acknowledgement that yes she does only show the picture perfect aspect of her life and she doesn't want people to think that is normal and try to keep up. There will be no mention of the huge amount of money she now earns, or how Jamie is still not working. She won't mention the huge value of gifted goods she has and why she never gives anything back. And she certainly won't admit any accountability for the disgusting and trolling behaviours of her Army.....unless of course she completely blindsides us all and the 'Truth About The Trolls' is actually a 360° spin and an attack on her army where she says she is shocked and saddens at how they behave etc. etc. That would be absolutely brilliant and I would happily part with my money to buy the book, if this was the case 😂

Regardless, the Hinchers are going to be even more unbearable than they are now after the release of this book.

Hopefully she will stop with all the ridiculous diet talk now that this shoot is out of the way.

Anyway....I got a bit carried away, as is always the case when I haven't been able to post for a few days, and this has got very long 😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Why is Jamie always so proud of Sophie? He’s her husband, not her dad.... or is heeeeee? - another crazy conspiracy theory for the MEMWAR Hinch!
My husband once left me a ‘Proud of you’ message on the fridge. However, I had just got my degree result through after 3 years of combining university, a very tiring full time job, 2 kids and a house that I had to keep running while he worked away through the week. I had not just spent the day trying on clothes and having my hair and makeup up done to have some photos taken. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 71

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
I'd love to gift this make up bag to her 😂 she loves everything with their names on..thought it was perfect !
il_570xN.2006588460_p19j.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 69

yummymoon

All this HLB business has left me feeling really strange and uncomfortable... I joined tattle for a bit of laugh as she was boring me to tears and have completely had my eyes opened to all her shit but this is just another level and has made me really anxious, that poor lady. Surely someone in high places must have seen all the things being written and could expose her for the fraud that she is??? And I hope HLB gets the support she needs.

On a lighter note, my 4 year old son took himself off to have a wee earlier, I went to check on him and saw him wiping his willy on the toilet roll without ripping any off and just left it there. It was like his own special little pixie stamp. Hinch has no idea what she’s in for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
For someone that screams anxiety all the bloody time she doesnt half pose for the camera 🙄 no bloody Gretel when shes got the slap on eh

Reactions: 68

PinkyPie30

It made me cringe so much there when she fell dramatically back onto the sofa, I can just imagine her attempting this a number of times until she got the fakery just right, then walking off with a deadpan expression straight after, it really is all such a massive act. She's playing a character 100% of her time on Instagram & it's actually disturbing how much of her life is devoted to this.

• Sick
Reactions: 67

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Long term lurker here and 1st time poster and hope I’m keeping within the rules. I’m by no means a housewife or Hincher but have followed her on Instagram for 2 years as I kinda liked her, related to the pregnancy illness and did wish I could be as clean and tidy. I did buy some of the products too. I also said I’d never come here and post yet here I am as I really need to vent as enough is enough and I need to get it off my vest!

I’m genuinely disappointed in what I’ve seen develop over the last few months maybe a year. She’s now a brand, I get that but there’s a real manipulation going on here. I used to think she was vulnerable however I now think her and J know exactly what they are doing. Especially with the responses to posts and then deleting them.

The photoshoot for the book cover should have been kept private instead of flaunting it as it’s just increased anxiety and insecurities for some and portrayed a perfect life that doesn’t exist. People have been in lockdown/shielding for months (including me) and can’t hug their families, be with them in their final hours or attend funerals but she can have her make up done with randoms in her house. There wasn’t this palaver with her 1st book. She’s also using people like SS to step up the ladder.

For me everything is now staged, orchestrated, contrived and unnatural, how can people relate to that? Especially right now when money is tight for so many and mental health is heightened. She could have used her platform and supposed large following for more charitable purposes but you don’t see that at all. There is no passionate cause or charity. There’s no giveaways either like others do with the amount of stuff she’s given to help vulnerable people. As a Scottish lass my big concern is for one family with special needs that idolise her and I truly hope they are not let down. I’m also seeing young girls set up accounts to clean thinking it’s the norm, using and mixing so many toxic products especially when they have pets.

As a brand she will have been advised to alter her accent (check), what to promote and when (check) however if she was a person of integrity you would fight for your own voice to a certain extent…wouldn’t you?

For me the recent post from the member who’s friend works for Gleam was all to telling and it just stinks. I think they’ve been caught up in the hype of being promised the dream and now rinsing their hands but it will all gonna backfire in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

TomTitLane

VIP Member
As she says, "I see you. I see you" to Ronnie he is looking at her as if to say, "Yes, unfortunately, I see you too you mad bitch"

Why is he so expressionless with her? It really bothers me. I know, I know all babies are different and some smilier than others but honestly he just looks right through her. 😢
To be fair, wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Nao7484

New thread suggestion

Secret meetings and pointing out a bridge, her eyes were burning so she cleaned out her fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Poptart

VIP Member
My husband is in the kitchen getting me some ice cream and if he doesn't carve a message into it I'll be fucking fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 62