Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 1 : a mini minky
Day 2 : a sweet potato
Day 3 : a mini zoflora
Day 4 : another sweet potato
Day 5: grey paint tester
Day 6: baked beans:
Day 7: recipe for dorito nachos "gourmet style"
Day 8: keyring of hansomes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does even breakfast have to be savoury? Apart from his Ella pouches and randomly shaped fruit I have never seen little R eat anything sweet. Like traditional pancakes, normal pancakes, not radish and kiwi pancakes or anything random. Not all sweet normal foods are bad.
Think some people get overly anxious and scared that once there baby/child tastes something sweet they won’t go back to savoury, the amount of people I had telling me not to give my son sweet food was ridiculous🙄 but I did, he loves sweet pancakes and strawberries but will equally demolish a full plate of veg too, he’s 1 and had the occasional piece of white chocolate, been judged for that too🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Zoph is doing an awful lot to cover her body shape isn't she? Standing awkwardly for photos, always something in front of her middle, oversized clothing, bizzarely massive fur coats (when SS is out just in a jumpsuit), leaving over in an A-line dresses in SS video story....

Pregnant again or wasting away from am eating disorder? Either way it's very obvious she is hiding her body.

I feel terrible for seemingly trivialising such a serious issue as an eating disorder were it not for the lies she spins to her followers and anyone who brushes past her. Almost tempted to call a bingo in her 'taking time to focus on her mental health' when the book tour comes around.

The costume changes in today's stories definitely suggest a pre record at some point and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't the first time they've been round in each others' houses. They absolutely must have been at Ronnieblesshim's birthday party at the very minimum...??

Surely there will be paps floundering outside SS House waiting for Princess of Maldonia for some EXCLUSIVE!s to share in OK or daily fail? Can they pay them off to keep schtum, how doe sit work? Carrying wads of The Vest's Willy Hill winnings to bribe no photos?

Yours sincerely,

Confused in Manchester

So I see her anxiety over the pandemic has disappeared once again. Your not meant to be going into peoples bedrooms and touching their bedding. Prick.
She really is thick isn’t she.

Reactions: 25
This annoyed me like yeah u had to go to the toilet what the hell are you doing going into someone's bedroom and putting it up on ur Instagram all to chop a pillow 🙄🙄
I find that incredibly intrusive, why on earth would you feel you had the right to go in someone’s bedroom? On the odd occasion I watch Come Dine With Me, I have to go out of the room when they start furtling through the host‘s bedroom 😳.
Maybe I’m weird but if I go to someone’s house after their birthday or at Christmas, I’d never read the cards that were on the mantelpiece( important people😂😂) but people seem to do it to me!

Reactions: 19
Its really warm in Essex today, it is breezy but in the woods its fine. I walked the dog just now in t-shirt and shorts, and I'm severely anaemic and really feel the cold but its 24 degrees.
Do you think Joe is with them? I get the feeling he doesn't like them two wannabes and Joe seems like the type of guy to get on with anyone!

I think she's shot herself in the foot too many times now. And this latest escapade needs highlighting massively.
She really can't get out of this now as I'm pretty sure a lot of people have now seen how horrible she really is. And her followers to boot.
I’ve hardly been on IG or here last few weeks . What did sophlora do now?

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that's thinking day 24 of a Hinch Advent Calendar will be a framed photo of Fat Dog Slim's knob?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its really warm in Essex today, it is breezy but in the woods its fine. I walked the dog just now in t-shirt and shorts, and I'm severely anaemic and really feel the cold but its 24 degrees.
Do you think Joe is with them? I get the feeling he doesn't like them two wannabes and Joe seems like the type of guy to get on with anyone!
I think Joe can't stand either of them and tolerates them for Stacey. He seems like a really nice chap, easy going but not a pushover but I think the truth is he can take or leave those two arse wipes

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.