Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 20° in Dagenham today. This makes me so suspicious that is an old pic from during lockdown.

Stacey's big fake smile makes me want to smash my phone.

Grinch never looks happy does she?! She's such a big uncomfortable giraffe without the filters.
No no Giraffes are beautiful and graceful 🦒. They have their own natural long lashes no need for fake ones 😄.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makes me so so angry how all the magazines just praise them all the time!! They need to see the real dark side

Reactions: 10
It’s always interesting to see Hinch via staceys stories- less filter, more realistic and not as deathly thin as she appears in her own story. I think in her own she purposefully pushes for them collar bones.

Reactions: 20
I’m sure they’re the celine glasses rrp £330. Mrs Hinch Ltd’s target demographic would struggle to afford them.
I just meant you were slagging her for having something that was expensive and someone else was slagging her for something that was cheap. Just pointing out how you can’t please everyone.

Reactions: 4
As if she’s gone into her bedroom and chopped the cushions. That’s well cheeky. She’s defo the type who’d go through your underwear drawer and bathroom cupboards. I’d be bleeping livid if someone came round and went into my bedroom without asking, even my closest friends. There are some things you just don’t do.
She probably asked Stacey beforehand.

Reactions: 2
She's more annoying than thrush. Imagine going to a "special friend's" house and going into their bedroom to arrange their cushions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It's 20° in Dagenham today. This makes me so suspicious that is an old pic from during lockdown.

Stacey's big fake smile makes me want to smash my phone.

Grinch never looks happy does she?! She's such a big uncomfortable giraffe without the filters.
I'm not in Essex, but in the South East it was really chilly, verging on cold last week, and even chiller a few weeks back when the heatwave suddenly ended. I'm betting it was about a month ago, and the weather history backs me up.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
You know what else I cannot stand?
#hinch #bekond #friends #cushions #bestfriends #bed #ronandrex #highchair #pink #breathein #breatheout #feet #getinthebin #forahashtag #vestlife #trollingwitch #blinking #fakeandfalse #bullshit
OH MY GOD!!! I hate this craze of hashtags before every word 😂
#youokhun? 😂 sorry! I know what you mean xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there only a choice of 5 songs for IG stories?! I swear every influenza uses the same dreary ones. Or H Styles and J Bieber.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.