Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 remind me of my best friend back at school. We’d go to parties and she’d make sure she would get a photo with all the popular people that weren’t really friends, they just had too much cheap cider in them, to slap all over MySpace. Never shared photos of us together though even though we spent every day together. Glad to be rid, but it’s the same ‘we have to get a photo together to show people we’re friends!!!!’

Reactions: 13
These 2 remind me of my best friend back at school. We’d go to parties and she’d make sure she would get a photo with all the popular people that weren’t really friends, they just had too much cheap cider in them, to slap all over MySpace. Never shared photos of us together though even though we spent every day together. Glad to be rid, but it’s the same ‘we have to get a photo together to show people we’re friends!!!!’
Yeah weird stacey never shows her actual celeb friends other than hinch and the same with hinch, only shows stacey

Reactions: 7
Yeah weird stacey never shows her actual celeb friends other than hinch and the same with hinch, only shows stacey
Exactly- it’s so fake! If you’re genuine friends you don’t document it constantly and share everything you did!

Reactions: 13
If say, Piers picked up on hinch & made a thing of it, do we think gleam would drop her?
I think she's shot herself in the foot too many times now. And this latest escapade needs highlighting massively.
She really can't get out of this now as I'm pretty sure a lot of people have now seen how horrible she really is. And her followers to boot.

Reactions: 8
I know your allowed to go to people's houses now but surely there is no need to go into their bedroom and harass their bedding.
This annoyed me like yeah u had to go to the toilet what the hell are you doing going into someone's bedroom and putting it up on ur Instagram all to chop a pillow 🙄🙄

In one picture she has a black top on hair half up
In the woods picture she has her hair half up and what looks like the black top again
And in another one a dog tooth dress on and her hair is totally down
Has she got changed to go to the woods or is it a pre record
The mind boggles 😂

Reactions: 22
Why is she in Stacey's bedroom? I'd be furious if any of my friends went into mine and my husband's bedroom, messed around with our bed and posted it on Instagram! My husband would go bloody berserk!
What gives her the right to chop someone else's cushions? Honest to God she's putting my blood pressure up ! 😠😠
I'd be the exact same

Reactions: 6
I think she's shot herself in the foot too many times now. And this latest escapade needs highlighting massively.
She really can't get out of this now as I'm pretty sure a lot of people have now seen how horrible she really is. And her followers to boot.
I’d love to see someone high profile really kick up a stink about her, someone who won’t be ignored. She is just the worst kind of person with the worst fan base (cult) staggering how she just gets away with it

I've posted the skanky witch touching another person's belongings (in their bedroom) while the country is supposed to be socially distancing still

Reactions: 11
I’ve just read and commented on that Instagram account

Im in shock!! I cannot believe it

how dare she get away this

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.