Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sickened with what I’ve just read on HLB and AOTB. This can’t be swept under her grey fluffy rug 😡
Would GMB/Piers Morgan/Newspapers/magazines etc or Loose Woman take this story up? LW probably not as SS is her friend and on the panel.

Can someone tell me how to tag these names above to bring their attention to Sophie condoning her followers bullying when only 4 months ago she fake cried over CF.

There’s enough of us on Tattle to get this bullying and death wishes on another woman airtime? (Who coincidentally said nothing nasty in her post!!)

Reactions: 17
Also why the duck is she wearing an Eskimo coat in July? It’s windy but it sure isn’t cold. 🤣🤣 She’s Just so edgy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor me, poor me I didn’t want to burden you for free
Instead I’ll sell a book and make a fortune, well this is me!

@Houseandhome - my vote is for this one 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As if she’s gone into her bedroom and chopped the cushions. That’s well cheeky. She’s defo the type who’d go through your underwear drawer and bathroom cupboards. I’d be bleeping livid if someone came round and went into my bedroom without asking, even my closest friends. There are some things you just don’t do.
There is a beside drawer open if you look again!!

Reactions: 3
Things havent sat right since she announced her book. She appeared unusually cocky on her stories, Jamie too with his so called 'banter', right after she announced it. With all the 'trolling' and messages shes been sending/replying to she has almost certainly give it away shes up to something.

The jig with her must be over soon, what goes up must come down and hopefully it's soon.
Se seems very passive aggressive lately

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

Seen Trace on a Saturday, seen Stace on a Sunday, getting called out for my bullying by Monday

*in the tune of 7 days by Craig David*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Surely she shouldn’t be touching other people’s bedding in a pandemic considering she doesn’t live in their household?!

but this is Sophie the rules don’t apply to the princess of Maldon
Considering how they've both portrayed themselves to be so anxious over Covid, they don't seem to have thought much about the consequences today.
Funny how fake paranoia is handy for follows, and sudden bravery is as equally handy

Reactions: 29
Anyone else hate that smile Stacey does? Where her eyes go really squinty! When I see my friends, especially if I've not seen them in a long time, I actually concentrate on spending time with them, not uploading everything onto social media.
They're so false and their "friendship" is all for show/the gram.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Long time Lurker here 👋 Just out of curiosity, where exactly does most of Grinchs' revenue on Instagram come from? I know she gets thousands per grid post/ swipe ups etc, but every single time she posts a story does this rake in the ££ also? Does she earn a monthly wage or salary from Gleam? Ex if she just puts up a photo of Ron or Henry does this rake her in money too? Asking cos I'm astounded at how much disposable money she seems burn through on a daily basis 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone else hate that smile Stacey does? Where her eyes go really squinty! When I see my friends, especially if I've not seen them in a long time, I actually concentrate on spending time with them, not uploading everything onto social media.
They're so false and their "friendship" is all for show/the gram.
Go over to the Stacey thread we all hate it 😂😂😂

No idea why their wearing winter coats in July...

Reactions: 12
Waiting for the inevitable vomit inducing grid post with the two idiots cocking their heads to the side, fake smiles like a pair of bleeping armadillos shouting out to the Susan’s and warbling on about what a wonderful afternoon they’ve had with the pickles and how we should all be kind. Well I’m not feeling kind so duck off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.