Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on tik tok and couldn't stop laughing at the comments 😂 thought you all would appreciate this
I’m gonna go comment... just so she knows I’m with her 😂
I don’t even know what she’s criticising but it’s anti hinch so I’m gonna go agree with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't you just know there's gonna be a coming through the front door story.... "HansNomes.... I'm home and this is what it's all about guys, they are all I need" , little old me I only need my boys and my sofa and a wax melt....

Reactions: 5
Its the 4 year anniversary of my daughter's schoolfriend's 14 year old daughter's suicide. She was bullied online, called fat and ugly (she wasnt she was beautiful).

The people that are trolling HLB (and all the other victims of the hinch army) are worse than disgusting, wishing another human being dead is evil and they would be murderers if they succeeded. Its been said before but when they bully and troll someone because of MrsHinch and others point them in that direction, they are doing exactly what theyre accusing that person of but they are too blind and stupid to realise it, the vile things they say with the hashtag #bekind, is ironic because they don't realise that thats not being kind its being evil. Rant over, its just a beautiful girl died 4 years ago today by her own hand because of people like the hinch army!
Someone I know also killed themselves 2 days ago because someone online told them to, I’m struggling with my own MH and seeing someone else been torn down over their own feelings is absolutely disgusting. Soph when you see this and we all know you will, sort your “army” out, this site and the people on it are not trolls!! Calling you out over your lies is not trolling, it’s fact and opinion and everyone is entitled to that. Trolling is what your fans are doing, telling people to kill themselves is trolling.. sort that tit out, it is not ok at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't you just know there's gonna be a coming through the front door story.... "HansNomes.... I'm home and this is what it's all about guys, they are all I need" , little old me I only need my boys and my sofa and a wax melt....
She hasn't even left the house 😄. All that anxiety and she's only gone downstairs 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Imagine being so upset about not getting an invite to NTAs and not getting to wear a big fancy dress and dropping the hints knowing full well your gonna then get one for your book cover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.