Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letting some random (sorry bestie !!) wander around her bedroom who she has only hung out with a handful of times that she met in the last year 🙄

Reactions: 9
A friend isn't a legit one unless they turn up with cake, crisps or booze! I don't need someone turning up with cleaning stuff!
We have similar friend lol booze and food none of this cleaning cast off shite but then we have genuine friendships unlike this pair of bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if it’ll be a cleaning version like that zoella if I remember was absolutely ripped to shreds , Probally cheap made full of cheap products , grey, uninspiring generally shite

Reactions: 8
🙄 matching outfits, matching photos, matching captions
Why aren't the men or the babies in the pics today?! They normally are..

Reactions: 3
4B50D42A-1854-4C83-80BD-3318F27B3A31.jpeg
What’s worse than one annoying bleep. Two annoyingggggg cunts together!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Imagine they had filmed something for gogglebox?! Hence why it took them ages to say they were together even though its a 40 min drive and change of clothes

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
How convenient the rope swing was broken. There was no way on earth Hinch was going to be seen swinging like a demented giraffe around that tree. I wonder if Hoe had anything to do with it? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.