Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it’ll be a cleaning version like that zoella if I remember was absolutely ripped to shreds , Probally cheap made full of cheap products , grey, uninspiring generally shite
Yeah cause nothing shouts Christmas like a grey cleaning product filled advent calendar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine they had filmed something for gogglebox?! Hence why it took them ages to say they were together even though its a 40 min drive and change of clothes
I reckon you’re spot on - SS mentions she films Gogglebox on a Sunday and they always have to leave the house to allow for the film crew to set up. Would account for the hair and outfit changes as well...

Reactions: 21
Omg she even gave ss a hinch book
How self obsessed can you be! I cringe at them both. When they’re together it’s like two 13 year old chav thinking they’re it and the popular bully girls who think they’re funny! But really just look ridiculous

Reactions: 13
An advent calendar? That’s it, I’m done with the world. If anyone wants me, I’ll be digging a big hole and planning my future life underground.

Also, why does she look so wooden and uncomfortable in every picture/video from today?

Reactions: 7
I am so pleased it’s been officially confirmed by her highness that she does indeed read tattle and clearly despite not liking it still reads here!!

We knew you did! You always answer our questions well and quite swiftly!!!

As an nhs nurse I would like to say how disgusted I am with you. How dare you stand clapping on a Thursday (for the gram of course) you couldn’t give a tit!!!
Whilst you break lockdown rules, shop spreading germs around, now in your fake mates home touching all you can I’m saving lives and Still caring for people who have been on ventilators since early March!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.