Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really enjoy reading these boards but it would seem they're very pro Hinch and see no problems with the way she behaved last night.
Can someone send them the screenshots of the hunch armys comments to HLB?

Being kind works both ways 💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why do ss and hinch have to put identical grid posts every time they see each other. They are really ramming this “friendship” down everyone’s necks arnt they. If I was one of their real mates I would be quite hurt

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I reckon you’re spot on - SS mentions she films Gogglebox on a Sunday and they always have to leave the house to allow for the film crew to set up. Would account for the hair and outfit changes as well...
Hope not because I love Gogglebox!

Reactions: 15
I find the whole “we love you all” really condescending! The only reason Hinch ‘loves’ her followers is because of how big they’ve made her bank balance !

Reactions: 17
I look at this like I look at relationships the healthy ones aren't plastered all over social media for likes. 2 individual grown women with matching pictures and comments 🙄 "all for the 'gram guyyyzz"

Reactions: 18
Someone has commented “when women support women wonderful things happen”. They’re SITTING ON THE SETTEE man. Off ya duck

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I never read her comments but I always feel really sorry for her followers when I see the screenshots here of them telling her they love her etc. I do hope she feels some embarrassment and shame when she reads those comments and sees how taken in they all are by her.

Reactions: 8
I can't keep up with you nasty tattle bastards. I've been busy sorting divorce proceedings and a police investigation into my narcissistic, evil ex husband. He reminds me of zoph in some aspects. Never admit being wrong, likes being centre of attention...

I think she looked really thin in that video she did announcing her sob life story. I don't like her but I really don't like to see anyone suffer like that. I hope that she is getting help and her family are supporting her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.