Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope they have a prenup and that Vestlife has a clause in it stating she can't use his surname in the event of their end of their marriage 😄.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Unlike her best mate stace!
She’s proper mingin, Joe said her pits smelled like steak and onion pie or something! Don’t I’d put THAT on Instagram 🤦‍♀️

Vestlife taking the piss with the small food portion, yet us "trolls" have shown genuine concern about her weight and how unwell she looks, yet he's mocking us and her. Sorry mate but if you cant see your wife needs help and is painfully thin, that says more about you than us. Atv
I almost feel sorry for Onslow, all the trouble she goes to to to make ronrons lunch when he could have a sarnie, crisps and fruit and he gets leftovers?!
She she actually cook a decent meal do them both?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I really hope they have a prenup and that Vestlife has a clause in it stating she can't use his surname in the event of their end of their marriage 😄.
She'd have to revert to her maiden name. "I'm Barking mad. Anyone else Barking today? Have you all been Barking in your bathrooms this morning?"

On the plus side, when it comes to the custody battle Henry would have no problem with having her name.
It would really suit him .....

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She'd have to revert to her maiden name. "I'm Barking mad. Anyone else Barking today? Have you all been Barking in your bathrooms this morning?"

On the plus side, when it comes to the custody battle Henry would have no problem with having her name.
The custody battle over him...

Henry not Ronnie... 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Brilliant! At least Ronnie wouldn't be Ronnie Barker 😄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve been mulling over her saying the new book will contain facts and the truth on the conspiracies. It’s not like she is a celeb whose been through loads, is always on the front of gossip mags and is deciding to ‘set the record straight’ with a book. If she is going to be mentioning anything she will only be drawing attention to it herself so only has herself to blame if it goes tits up.
Was she on Loose Women the last time? Is that how her & SS became bff’s?

Reactions: 1
She’s proper mingin, Joe said her pits smelled like steak and onion pie or something! Don’t I’d put THAT on Instagram 🤦‍♀️

I almost feel sorry for Onslow, all the trouble she goes to to to make ronrons lunch when he could have a sarnie, crisps and fruit and he gets leftovers?!
She she actually cook a decent meal do them both?
She doesn’t cook, she buys those £8 Charlie Bingham ready meals. She’s a bung in the oven cook (me too, but I don’t fake it for the gram)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the landscapers are allowed to post it all on IG now. Also wonder if they did the painting or did they get in a second team for that.
Those seats look like a seat of torture rather than somewhere to side and admire the Hanging Gardens of Babybel (Babylon). Numb bum and stiff back anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone fill me in on this please 🙏🏼 How do you know the voice notes are her? How did you get them? 👀👀
It is definitely her voice. Someone on here got them off a sister who hinch had messaged and she posted them on here. Listen to them thread 151 page 13. Hope that helps guyzzz.

Reactions: 6
It is definitely her voice. Someone on here got them off a sister who hinch had messaged and she posted them on here. Listen to them thread 151 page 13. Hope that helps guyzzz.
Ty :) found it and gonna listen after Olaf shuts up singing on the tv 😂

Reactions: 3
Natural sleepers are so nice when done right. But hers look like duck all squared 🤦‍♀️ "verucca doesn't care how, she wants it now!!" 😂
I think that's why Bob the builder whacked it on the gram as quick as duck cos he knew once she painted them grey and stuck it on the grid it would look like shite and do him no favours at all! Feel sorry for the guy though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Genuine question, because her own strange pronunciation of a lot of words really gets to me, but maybe some of it is just a regional accent thing? When she kept saying “pergola” as “pergoala”. I’d say it more with a short “o” sound. I don’t know. Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong. I’m just learning. ATV

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.