Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @Allthevest20 with a whopping 117 likes!

Pinching @mammaof3’s fabulous rundown from last time :

BBQ
covidiot.png

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For newbies.
Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic😂.

Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Link to all previous threads here -https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Summary of last thread - easy this time, all about the ‘memoir’. No, we have no idea how this is different from the first book, or why she’s doing a chapter on trolling.

The cover is to be revealed and the photo shoot seems to be her main focus at this point as the content of the actual book will be minimum. The barmy army are desperately screenshotting their preorders in hoping of getting to Shangri La - aka a repost from Grinch on her stories.

The manic crying stories appear to be a permanent fixture.

I have twenty five mins of edit time so let me know what I’ve missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
I’ve just watched her stories.
“Keep quiet until the time is right”
So, just so I’m clear... as the country starts to, very gradually might I add, come out of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.... that’s the right time to have a pity party about her lies being exposed, and make money off it in the process, yeah?

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Feels like a complete chef when in reality she's a complete bleep.
ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
BF87FE7B-50F6-42AE-AA27-A6A2A5F69B62.jpeg

Not sure if previously been posted, I left tattle on page 5 and came back to pags 48 and the thread has now closed, sorry if this has already been posted 😂
Seems like a few people are opening their eyes, it’s on Sophs post on the we live mrs hinch, I can bet those comments will be removed

• Heart
Reactions: 56
New thread title by @Allthevest20 with a whopping 117 likes!

Pinching @mammaof3’s fabulous rundown from last time :

BBQ
covidiot.png

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For newbies.
Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic😂.

Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Link to all previous threads here -https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Summary of last thread - easy this time, all about the ‘memoir’. No, we have no idea how this is different from the first book, or why she’s doing a chapter on trolling. Some other insta accounts, Pretty Blunt and Miss Potts Cleaning have been the brave souls posting on their stories and not licking her arse (they are probs the accounts of any screenshots in the previous thread).

The cover is to be revealed and the photo shoot seems to be her main focus at this point as the content of the actual book will be minimum. The barmy army are desperately screenshotting their preorders in hoping of getting to Shangri La - aka a repost from Grinch on her stories.

The manic crying stories appear to be a permanent fixture.

I have twenty five mins of edit time so let me know what I’ve missed.
I must have missed Henry being called a chicken strip but I am PISSING myself.

That's all. ATV xo

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Too the lady that said she’s let fortnite entertain her child through lockdown - it won’t let me quote you . But Christ so have I 😂, not even sorry . No one has really homeschooled as much as they’ve posted on Facebook & want everyone to believe they have . He’s done a bit , he’s bright , he’s played out aswell but sod sitting arguing over school work every day . He likes fortnite & talks to all his friends on there so feels less isolated 😁

Why does she never just make Ronnie a Cheese butty ??? Cheese butty & quavers kid might be more happy 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Too the lady that said she’s let fortnite entertain her child through lockdown - it won’t let me quote you . But Christ so have I 😂, not even sorry . No one has really homeschooled as much as they’ve posted on Facebook & want everyone to believe they have . He’s done a bit , he’s bright , he’s played out aswell but sod sitting arguing over school work every day . He likes fortnite & talks to all his friends on there so feels less isolated 😁

Why does she never just make Ronnie a Cheese butty ??? Cheese butty & quavers kid might be more happy 😆
Yessss this is what Ronnie needs! Cheese sandwiches! That kid is seriously missing out. Who wakes up and fancies a coconut milk curry for lunch? I love curries but for dinner time and not for a quick garden lunch. Aghh so heavy on the stomach too!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What the actual 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I find it hard to believe that she comes on here as I doubt she can read but someone must be telling her and why would you want to know unless you are going to change your behaviour?! and whoever has ghost written her ‘book’ must feel dirty - how can you facilitate this kind of crap?!!

He probably does have that when she can’t be arsed to make a video and show off the crap she’s bought

Reactions: 12

duck I needed to see this! It’s made me feel so much better about my attempt at “homeschooling” fortnite has saved me too 😂

Reactions: 27
why is we are the disgusting one yet we are apparently the only one who can see her clear mental and physical decline

Reactions: 18
I must have missed Henry being called a chicken strip but I am PISSING myself.

That's all. ATV xo
I’m unsure how to post as I usually lurk and read. This is her 4th so called book. Is it possible she’s funding them herself with penguin getting a huge cut for putting their name as publishers on it? It’s a theory that’s stuck in my head for a while. She oozes desperation to be famous. LQOC has books published and on TV much more than Hinch but she doesn’t look wealthy. Just a thought. I may be wrong.

Reactions: 18
I don’t believe that the ‘book’ will tell all. It will literally be ‘people be mean about me and tufts’ ‘ it makes me sad’ ‘I hope they all find happiness and stop trying to bring little old me down’. Army will be expecting her to address juicy gossip and rumours. She won’t. Easy 17 quid per person Sophie huh.

Reactions: 34
Trolls trolls trolls that's all she keeps bloody harping on about. This 'memoir' isnt about her, it's a pity party book denying everything that 'trolls' say about her. She is writing (or ghostwritten) a Jesy Nelson-esque book whinging about trolls. Wouldnt surprise me if she tried pitching for a documentry about it but they knocked her back because shes so boring and they knew no one would want to see her whimpering on for 90 minutes on channel 5 about trolls. So she just settled for another book deal

• Haha
Reactions: 50
duck I needed to see this! It’s made me feel so much better about my attempt at “homeschooling” fortnite has saved me too 😂
Yes!! Although my bank balance begs to differ, if I'm asked for v bucks one more time🤯🤯

To keep it on hinch I cant believe this memoir crap, but will be interesting too see what's in it and cross reference with her first book to spot any fibs. And £17 odd aswell fml😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Zoph whilst you are being all ‘ard remember who is watching your every move and copying, because be assured, if he copies you , he will probably be a massive bully at school.
BE2A230B-9A0E-4DEE-BD5F-B206710ED379.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
OMG. My first thread attempt and success! I want to thank all my loyal army for making this possible. Where's my book deal??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.