Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure but their actual ability to do so will be limited so they will still be using their hands for much of it
If they are taught and encouraged from an early age to use utensils then by one they are usually quite adept at it.

Reactions: 2
She could have done something like this in corner area for the doronron so fat dog slim couldn't get into it and tit instead of her perrrrr goooooolllaaa how much would the wee boy love that and it's not as if she couldn't afford to. Annoys me the amount of parents who would love to be able to afford to do stuff like that for their kids but cant yet she can but it's all me me me with her 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She could have done something like this in corner area for the doronron so fat dog slim couldn't get into it and tit instead of her perrrrr goooooolllaaa how much would the wee boy love that and it's not as if she couldn't afford to
That would mean giving him another designated area beyond behind the couch though 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree I have three children and have been home schooling 2 of them while my husband has worked every day. My youngest is 6 months older than Ronnie and her posts make me feel rubbish that’s youngest’s lunch has been a cheese sandwich and pom bears most days! We always have a home cooked dinner but who has time for any of that at lunchtime?! I have to remind myself she has nothing else in her life and also Jamie is home all day too!
Oh please don't feel rubbish!! I don't have kids and always have quick sandwich or salad for lunch with a snack as it's quick easy and nice! Who has time to stand at the cooker making a whole fricking curry at lunchtime? We have lovely dinners though and I sometimes prep for dinner beforehand or night before marinate the meat etc. I am working from home currently and not ruining my eating habits by making a full cooked meal with rice and curry for lunch. Hell no!!

Reactions: 14
It’s only been on release one day!
I wonder if there’s something in that? She released it at £17 and almost immediately it was on sale. Is it so her shoppers think they’re getting a barg (this means bargain for those of you who don’t know that Queen soph invented this slang🙄) or is there a monetary gain somehow for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree I have three children and have been home schooling 2 of them while my husband has worked every day. My youngest is 6 months older than Ronnie and her posts make me feel rubbish that’s youngest’s lunch has been a cheese sandwich and pom bears most days! We always have a home cooked dinner but who has time for any of that at lunchtime?! I have to remind myself she has nothing else in her life and also Jamie is home all day too!
Don’t feel rubbish that’s what she wants! She gets a kick out of trying to make people feel like tit, she dedicates her life to it in fact. Her weird wasabi-less wasabi curries and things she makes Ronnietufts for lunch look awful anyway. I bet your kids are far happier in actual fact. And I bet you’re happier with your husband who works than she is with her using, sponging, chavvy one.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if there’s something in that? She released it at £17 and almost immediately it was on sale. Is it so her shoppers think they’re getting a barg (this means bargain for those of you who don’t know that Queen soph invented this slang🙄) or is there a monetary gain somehow for her?
I hope it means it isn’t selling as well as they think & reducing it to generate sales?

Reactions: 6
I’ve been mulling over her saying the new book will contain facts and the truth on the conspiracies. It’s not like she is a celeb whose been through loads, is always on the front of gossip mags and is deciding to ‘set the record straight’ with a book. If she is going to be mentioning anything she will only be drawing attention to it herself so only has herself to blame if it goes tits up.

Reactions: 10
If the hinchers pre ordered it at £17 and it was immediately reduced to £10 will they still pay £17?

Reactions: 3
What? I dont think ronnie reads tattle? Hes sat there like "Haha I must increase my fine motor skills to prove the trolls wrong?"😂😂
no it’s more the fact she felt obliged to catch it on video as proof as soon as she saw it mentioned on here? I wouldn’t go in on a child😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m going to be chewing at the bit to read it bet she’s been on here and screenshot comments to fill her book up. Claim she’s been bullied all her life and left vulnerable and body conscious and won’t leave the house. I’ve noticed she’s been wearing clothes 10x too big.
She’s got a cheek and audacity to write a memoir
My other half has just finished reading a memoir on Aaron Ralston between a rock and a hard place and shouted that’s a bleeping memoir Hinch, bloke chopped his arm off 🙈. Think I’ve been getting on bus nerves moaning at her on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.