Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, because her own strange pronunciation of a lot of words really gets to me, but maybe some of it is just a regional accent thing? When she kept saying “pergola” as “pergoala”. I’d say it more with a short “o” sound. I don’t know. Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong. I’m just learning. ATV
Your not wrong never heard anyone say it way she does 🙂

Reactions: 2
i have tried for a long time to listen to these all i get is a black screen with a play icon and a line through it 😡helppppp
that’s what I get every time And no amount of people telling me
To click on this link or that link works. I’ve tried everything. Winds me up! X

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched her stories.
“Keep quiet until the time is right”
So, just so I’m clear... as the country starts to, very gradually might I add, come out of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.... that’s the right time to have a pity party about her lies being exposed, and make money off it in the process, yeah?
Fuckin true!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Just seen vestlifes story and I genuinely feel sorry for the fucker. She just left it in the pan uncovered for him...? Ronnie gets all this tit made up for him for lunch for the gram and he gets left overs and the occasional ‘hinch nachos’ wow thanks.
meh seems todo all the actual parenting and takes Henry for a walk and does the food shop? What does she do?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love whenever she mentions the pergola people try to write how they pronounce pergola! I haven’t a clue how to say it myself but I can’t work out how any of you say it either 😂 I’ve been sat here trying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeahh same...as much as her voice grinds on me i still want to hear her being the monster she is...Anyone have any suggestions x

Reactions: 5
When I listened to them I had to not click on the attachment and instead it was like options next to the attachments? Or maybe dots next to it? And then click download. But I didn’t open it

Reactions: 3
When I listened to them I had to not click on the attachment and instead it was like options next to the attachments? Or maybe dots next to it? And then click download. But I didn’t open it
I don’t even get that option. Very frustrating! X

Reactions: 1
It is definitely her voice. Someone on here got them off a sister who hinch had messaged and she posted them on here. Listen to them thread 151 page 13. Hope that helps guyzzz.
You legend thank you! Why the hell is she voicenoting randoms 🙈

Reactions: 1
I love whenever she mentions the pergola people try to write how they pronounce pergola! I haven’t a clue how to say it myself but I can’t work out how any of you say it either 😂 I’ve been sat here trying
Pergola rhymes with Burglar

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeahh same...as much as her voice grinds on me i still want to hear her being the monster she is...Anyone have any suggestions x
Hold down on the attachment straight away, an option box should come up. Click download and you’ll be able to play it. It downloads on the top right of the screen.

How do I find thread 151 haha 😂 I’m newish to this stuff I’ve only just figured out I could jump pages by typing in the numbers 🙈🤣
Go to the top of this page and click on Mrs hinch threads tab and it will take you to all 193 threads. Select 151 then when you get there select page 13 Hope this helps guyzzzz

At this point she had said she hadn’t been out at all and had allegedly held a family bbq And been out. Proof of her blatant lying.

duck I needed to see this! It’s made me feel so much better about my attempt at “homeschooling” fortnite has saved me too 😂
Said it before. The kids will be fine. My spawn of Satan had mutiple Surgeries missed a tit load of school and did great. Maybe he should write his memoirs. He’s 18 and still learning guuuuuyyyssss. Sure it would sell and probably earn him the booker prize or whatever the prestigious award is. If she can do it then why there duck not.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.