Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is such a shame because I really like Stacey :(
Always have too, I like how ditzy she is and she doesnt seem to put it on unlike Sophie
I have always thought since the 'Stacey reached out and brought a McDonalds round' post that Sophie just seen money signs and thought this is her way up into the proper celeb world, and wants what SS has. That's why they have the same-ish content on IG. SS can get away with being one of them celebs that can post anything and everything on IG because she is known as the ex X Factor star and presenter. Sophie is just a glum little cleaning account. She is using her for platform and nothing else. They dont seem anyway similar to be best friends in my opinion
I FULLY agree with this!!

Reactions: 13
She has there’s about 5 posts of my son if that on my account and he’s nearly 9 months old
I would defo lock your profile down ♥ Specially if what people have been saying about them finding out about work places and causing trouble in people’s real life.

Reactions: 23
What the duck kinda grown woman admits to being obsessed by a minky!? Utterly bizarre!

Reactions: 8
P1050667.JPG

:)
I have to say she does have some good ideas - thanks Mrs H my fags look so much better in this little jar

:)
I have to say she does have some good ideas - thanks Mrs H my fags look so much better in this little jar

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I think it’s incredibly sad that one of the first people she’ll be seeing “post lockdown” isn’t one of her “kids” who’ve been her best friends since school but in fact SS. Because SS brings in the £££.

And I wanted to add for all the videos she’s posting of being emotional/crying over absolutely nothing. It’s all an act. The real Soph is the woman in that dunelm video, she’s a ruthless saleswoman. But they all keep falling for her Mrs Hinch character.

Reactions: 35
Is James your child? I would read that as a type of warning, she has been checking out your account and now knows personal info about you. It wouldn't surprise me if she went down the doxxing line again if others have had it happen to them.
I agree. I read it as quite threatening

Reactions: 18
HLB account I feel is the most appropriate way of getting her point across and I for one think the account is doing a good thing. She’s not arguing, she’s not being nasty, she hasn’t sworn ect she is literally saying facts that is clear that hundreds of people have felt this way too. She isn’t deleting comments in the threads she politely replies.
I can’t remember who’s thread it was on here but once the Instagrammer came on here and openly said ask me any questions and I’ll do my best to answer them the posts dwindled away. If Sophie was ‘brave’ maybe coming on and simply relying to a few posts people would be more inclined to listen

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Had some time off, I've been spending lots of time with my 'speshul fwends' and it appears I've missed all the drama as per!! I'm going to become a hermit so I can spend all day on my phone and never miss the juice 😠

Reactions: 8
Nothing ever surprises me about how low this vile woman will sink in order to make herself seem innocent. I seriously need a break from watching her stories because I'm in a bad mood all the time and I hate it!

Reactions: 10
I would defo lock your profile down ♥ Specially if what people have been saying about them finding out about work places and causing trouble in people’s real life.
Have done. I hadn’t seen it that way at first the reading it at first now I’m like wait. Why is she saying that?
even miss Potts said it’s weird she’s saying that

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Shame! Tracey didn’t get a mention like that yesterday🥺 is it because Tracey isn’t a ‘celeb’. If I was Tracey I’d be a bit miffed If I’m honest, all hunch did was repost her story. You’ve been shoved down the pecking order love!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.