Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

8WG

Dear Sophie and Jamie,
I hope you read this.

Do you not realise that your BRAND is damaging people?
That poor girl who you attacked tonight because she dared to tell the truth about what your daily programming did to to her with your condescending SHITE of spending time with your beautiful family - disgraceful.
You claim your stories amount to 7.5 mins of real life when we all know how many hours you spend prepping, filming, editing, etc.

You house extension, your kitchen, your garden and your fucking pergola has ALL been funded by vulnerable women who bought into this “Hincher/Hinch Army” SHITE which has been nothing but a way for you both to earn top dollar at their expense. The hanging baskets fiasco SHOULD have set an alarm bell off in your integrity that women were flocking to arrange FINANCE to have these items!!!! But you have no moral fibre.

You have brainwashed and damaged so many people and are doing NOTHING to help and support people who you can clearly see you are culpable in their current mental and emotional state.

The irish girl a few weeks ago who was sobbing and shaking like a leaf dancing about her kitchen to This Is Me with her little girl watching on.....because you COMMENTED on a post.
Don’t you see how scary that is?
Your narrative has made people believe that you care and that they are part of you.....but you will drop them like a tonne of bricks in due course when you hit your £££££ goals.

You both are disgusting.

All the FUCKING best.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
How dare they say we sit in the same knickers for two weeks.... cheeky fuckers, little do they know I'm still in my Pj's as it's my day off and I'm not wearing any. ATV Wankers

Sorry pepsi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

ConfusedMango

In Sophie’s voice notes she claimed that ‘I’d love to meet up with one of my erm, you know, trolls’.

If she is releasing a book with the main component of it being about trolls and lets face it, her main gripe is with Tattle, then why hasn’t she attempted to communicate with those she is so aggrieved with?

...Because the book will be a one sided representation from her fairytale land viewpoint. Counteract her words with the (almost 200 threads!) of different lies and inconsistencies found within her content that are recorded here, and she has a very weak defence. Has she not thought that there must be a reason why she has the most threads on this website?

I would put money on it that Hinch is going to push the narrative that she spouted in the voice notes, ‘The ones that really do want me basically erm, to die, which is what I get told from them. Tattle people message me asking me to die, to commit suicide’.

But...that shit doesn’t happen here. Tattlers discuss the content that she decides to plan, film, edit and release to the public. Sophie pushes out upward of 30+ stories a day. We pull up the inconsistencies, critique the content, make predictions on what she will put out next. Yes, we talk about her and her family, because she chooses to use them as content.

If she does receive direct messages of threats, how does she know that the people are coming from Tattle? Do they start each message with ‘Hi, I am from Tattle and you should die?’ I think not. It is against the rules of this website to do this. If you were to scroll through the threads you will not find comments of this nature. If Sophie does receive direct messages like this then yes, it is wrong and unacceptable. But she can’t just automatically link it to Tattle because she doesn’t like people talking negatively about the content that she chooses to release to the public.

Mrs Hinch Ltd is registered under Companies House in the category of
Artistic Creation.

She runs a business that creates entertainment mainly on the platform of Instagram and makes money from it. You can’t keep shouting ‘Trolls!’ everytime somebody has an opinion of the content you put out there that isn’t positive.

Members here are pissed off with Sophie Hinchliffe because she is using the persona ‘Mrs Hinch’ to push the narrative that cleaning and the perfect home helps mental health. She is preying on the vulnerable and unwell to advertise cleaning products and homewares to make huge profits for herself off the companies that sponsor her.

Where is the #kindness in that?

• Heart
Reactions: 96

ConfusedMango

I’d also like to add (though it’s probably nothing myself and others here have not already said before)...

Sophie is charging companies double, triple, if not quadruple what some people earn in a MONTH, slogging away in normal jobs that contribute to society, to advertise a whole host of individual brands and products, by filming a series of 15 second long videos of herself using said product and screeching ‘I just love it guys’. There is never any indepth review or analysis of the product, just a push towards ‘buy this because I use it’.

The foundation that the brand has been built on (apart from cleaning) is mental health. How much of this extortionate profit that she earns is put back into this? She insultingly plays the anxiety card when it suits, but how often is Hinch financially supporting and signposting mental health charities and means of support in crisis? She just points her followers towards swipe ups for products she endorses and earns commission on and of course - her own books.

Sophie draws in her audience by calling them her friends. She often proclaims ‘You are all on this journey with me’, but who charges their friends £17.99 for the privilege? Many of her sheep have bought in to this narrative, and are so naive and brainwashed that they truly believe Mrs Hinch is an important figure in their lives. The money she is earning is ultimately coming from her followers purses. They have so far paid for her house extension, expensive cars, a full kitchen remodel, garden renovation, and a lifestyle where she can buy whatever she feels like, without the need to budget. This is worlds away from the lifestyles of her sheep, yet she constantly plays up to the line of ‘I’m just one of you guys’.

Everything she puts out there leads back to some kind of gain for herself. The monotonous content she posts (usually using her son as a prop to fill the gaps), is just to engage her followers until the next advertisement.

Hinch will keep taking and taking until she reaches her monetary goal. And then she will up and leave. All of her so called ‘friends’ will be dropped whilst she lives a luxurious life off their money and they are left mourning their leader and wondering how the hell they got so sucked in.

I wish more people could see just how damaging social media influencers are to mental health. They preach the opposite, but the majority are only in it for the money, gifts, fame and adoration.

If people want to call myself and others on this website trolls for calling out this twisted practice, then so be it. Because in my opinion, after observation of the actions and effects of the influencer culture, it looks as though the real trolls are the con artists behind the camera.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 94

Be creative

I’ve just watched her stories.
“Keep quiet until the time is right”
So, just so I’m clear... as the country starts to, very gradually might I add, come out of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.... that’s the right time to have a pity party about her lies being exposed, and make money off it in the process, yeah?

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I know I’m going to sound soooo old (only 47 #bekond) but I’m actually sad with a lot of today’s younger sheeple. My daughters grew up before the internet was a thing, wasn’t until they got to double digits when I really took off. AOL messenger etc lol. But they always read, varying books. My youngest still reads a lot now which I’m so pleased about. My house resembles a library, we had to buy more bookshelves recently. From Terry Pratchett to the Outlander series to auto biographies of Harry Patch (ww1 veteran) and Alan Turing. I could go on. But today it seems to be influenzas who do fuck all and TOWIE fannies and love island do nothings. You shape your opinions and world views by reading and reading history too. I’m getting all serious On tattle but I am worried where we’re going here? Nobody will want to be an engineer or doctor or plumber or pilot. They’ll all want to go on a stupid reality show, get their bodies out and then advertise shite on tv and join insta and flog a mop 🤦‍♀️ Andy Warhol said ‘in the future everyone is famous for 15mins’. How right he was and what a mess

Zoph whilst you are being all ‘ard remover who is watching your every move and copying, because be assured, if he copies you , he will probably be a massive bully at school.View attachment 171030
This is so true. Mine all have kids of their own now and it’s just me and my partner. I long for laughter and petty squabbles and hairspray fog again. Crap all round my sink and packed lunch rushes. Blink and it’s gone

• Heart
Reactions: 79

bellinibobble

VIP Member
New thread title by @Allthevest20 with a whopping 117 likes!

Pinching @mammaof3’s fabulous rundown from last time :

BBQ
covidiot.png

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For newbies.
Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic😂.

Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Link to all previous threads here -https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Summary of last thread - easy this time, all about the ‘memoir’. No, we have no idea how this is different from the first book, or why she’s doing a chapter on trolling.

The cover is to be revealed and the photo shoot seems to be her main focus at this point as the content of the actual book will be minimum. The barmy army are desperately screenshotting their preorders in hoping of getting to Shangri La - aka a repost from Grinch on her stories.

The manic crying stories appear to be a permanent fixture.

I have twenty five mins of edit time so let me know what I’ve missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
So I know this isn't an airport n'all that.
But I'm going to unfollow hinch. She is winding me up more now that I can't stand her than when I followed her and felt like I couldn't cope. I'm going to have a break from tattle too. I'm just putting this here because I want to thank you all. Yous kept me sane during lockdown and helped me see the light regarding hinch. I have laughed so so much at the comments and there areba few accounts I genuinely love seeing comments from @shadyessex33 @TomTitLane @CoolMom @Astonishing @LadyB @Cakeybakey28 plus a few I can't remember usernames. Anyway sorry for long winded post. I'm gonna finish the night with a wee wine, catch up on this thread and bow out with dignaty 😂😂 but i may be back in the future. Thanks again everyone. All the fuckin vest to each of yous 😍😍👍👍 keep living your vest life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Too the lady that said she’s let fortnite entertain her child through lockdown - it won’t let me quote you . But Christ so have I 😂, not even sorry . No one has really homeschooled as much as they’ve posted on Facebook & want everyone to believe they have . He’s done a bit , he’s bright , he’s played out aswell but sod sitting arguing over school work every day . He likes fortnite & talks to all his friends on there so feels less isolated 😁

Why does she never just make Ronnie a Cheese butty ??? Cheese butty & quavers kid might be more happy 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Sorry if I'm repeating anything (god I hate it when people say that 😂) but apparently there's a difference between an autobiography and a memoir. An autobiography starts from birth and childhood, a memoir only covers one specific part of the author's life. So basically this book will only cover the last couple of years? Wtf has she found to write about?

Chapter 1: Wanked my taps on Instagram.
Chapter 2: Married Onslow.
Chapter 3: Popped out a baby and ignored him.
Chapter 4: How to lie to sheep.
Chapter 5: How I ruined a perfectly fine home layout.
Chapter 6: The girl who cried Troll.
Chapter 7: 200 blank pages. Draw your own memoirs here!

Buy the ebook for bonus chapter. Swipe up for more content!!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I have just watched (we can’t say in here obv) another insta person saying they’ve had messages from people who sent normal messages to hinch. Who replied then blocked them. Then a few weeks later either Hinch herself or Veston or their team sent messages to these peoples WORK and doxxed them telling lies about them to their bosses. Now, obviously receipts are needed. But who the fucking hell does that???
“I don’t like zoflora Sophie it’s nasty to dogs” Hinchy blocks then sits on it. Then doxxes and reports to workplaces. I can’t get over this. Yet she’s going to write lies in her memoirs. Get in the bin. #bekond Rules don’t apply to her 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
I have just watched (we can’t say in here obv) another insta person saying they’ve had messages from people who sent normal messages to hinch. Who replied then blocked them. Then a few weeks later either Hinch herself or Veston or their team sent messages to these peoples WORK and doxxed them telling lies about them to their bosses. Now, obviously receipts are needed. But who the fucking hell does that???
“I don’t like zoflora Sophie it’s nasty to dogs” Hinchy blocks then sits on it. Then doxxes and reports to workplaces. I can’t get over this. Yet she’s going to write lies in her memoirs. Get in the bin. #bekond Rules don’t apply to her 😡😡
You see, shit like this ☝🏼boils my piss. I mean, absolutely enrages the life out of me. Who the fuck does she think she is??? If they had threatened her life or safety I can accept her taking matters further but that isn’t the case here. To actually contact someones place of work, really??? I would fucking ruin her if she ever tried that shit with me. Those messages Grinch sent would be printed on thousands of flyers and fucking scattered across the tiny village of Maldon (population 64,000 you stupid cunt). They’d be plastered across social media, every newspaper I could find and to every company she represents. Then when she releases her dates for the weary as fuck book tour I would have them printed on placards where my friends and family would just stand, like sad fuckers and let the cult read while they’re lining up to meet that twat. I’d be such a royal pain up her arsehole she’d wish she’d just scrolled on by. I wish people would stand up for themselves and not be scared to ‘take on’ someone like her. It’s why they’re allowed to get away with the cunty behaviour 😡

Anyway, on a lighter note 😬😂 can’t wait to see the hairdressers face when she untangles that sweaty bird mess on top of her bonce and a family of blue tits fly out the nest 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Woke up to this from Soph this morning... not even sure what to do with this...?
C0C99CE6-F912-43D2-B6D3-0E11983BC539.png

The message is sent her before was about stair gates

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

LadyB

P1050667.JPG

:)
I have to say she does have some good ideas - thanks Mrs H my fags look so much better in this little jar

:)
I have to say she does have some good ideas - thanks Mrs H my fags look so much better in this little jar

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
BF87FE7B-50F6-42AE-AA27-A6A2A5F69B62.jpeg

Not sure if previously been posted, I left tattle on page 5 and came back to pags 48 and the thread has now closed, sorry if this has already been posted 😂
Seems like a few people are opening their eyes, it’s on Sophs post on the we live mrs hinch, I can bet those comments will be removed

• Heart
Reactions: 56