Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vest having Ronnies leftovers, total set up by the pair of manipulative liars , that’s their level of ‘fun’ he sounds like he works in a chavs funeral parlour from some drool sitcom and now they’ve got their very own memorial garden , poor poor child 👶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love whenever she mentions the pergola people try to write how they pronounce pergola! I haven’t a clue how to say it myself but I can’t work out how any of you say it either 😂 I’ve been sat here trying
I though it was pronounced per-goal-a like the word pagoda... but I actually have no idea. Hope that helps and makes sense guysssssssss 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Tattle Bingo :

haven’t seen the garden awning which was #gifted last year !

Reactions: 6
I agree I have three children and have been home schooling 2 of them while my husband has worked every day. My youngest is 6 months older than Ronnie and her posts make me feel rubbish that’s youngest’s lunch has been a cheese sandwich and pom bears most days! We always have a home cooked dinner but who has time for any of that at lunchtime?! I have to remind myself she has nothing else in her life and also Jamie is home all day too!
Never doubt yourself lovely. She and vestalife don't work and have 1 child. So of course its going to look easy plus she spreads everything up and pre records everything!
Keep on giving the cheese sarnies and pombears. Little R is the one missing out!!

Reactions: 15
😂 so I say her new garden make over looks like a remembrance garden with a built in tomb for Ma Barker and she uses ‘Silver Corpse’ for the paint 😆🤭
I’m such a twit I know I’m going to hell 💃🏼🤣
This!!!!!!! This is brilliant!!!!!! Perfectly put......love it!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
its all one sided. They get to tell their story but the so called trolls can’t. There’s only one side to the story. Can’t we do anything about it? Bombard Penguin? Surely to print something inaccurate would give them bad press? Just a thought!

Reactions: 8
Too the lady that said she’s let fortnite entertain her child through lockdown - it won’t let me quote you . But Christ so have I 😂, not even sorry . No one has really homeschooled as much as they’ve posted on Facebook & want everyone to believe they have . He’s done a bit , he’s bright , he’s played out aswell but sod sitting arguing over school work every day . He likes fortnite & talks to all his friends on there so feels less isolated 😁

Why does she never just make Ronnie a Cheese butty ??? Cheese butty & quavers kid might be more happy 😆
yes yes and yes!!! I have 3 girls. My younger 2 love roblox! I have to admit it’s given me some time. I’m not a super mum but my girls are happy, healthy and secure... who cares if they play on computer games !! They’ll never have this crazy time again xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
its all one sided. They get to tell their story but the so called trolls can’t. There’s only one side to the story. Can’t we do anything about it? Bombard Penguin? Surely to print something inaccurate would give them bad press? Just a thought!
We need to release a Tattle clap back book. It would actually be good because it would show people how we are not total bastards and generally we are just in awe at these influencers selling their whole precious life down the river for a bit of cash and temporary career

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One thing that’s always pissed me off about Zoph is that she calls anyone who calls her out “a troll”. Calling you out on your bullshit isn’t “trolling”. If you decide that you want to post your whole like for the world to see, you have to expect some people not to like it. bleeping get over yourself, you’re not special, you’re just human like the rest of us 🙄

Reactions: 28
One thing that’s always pissed me off about Zoph is that she calls anyone who calls her out “a troll”. Calling you out on your bullshit isn’t “trolling”. If you decide that you want to post your whole like for the world to see, you have to expect some people not to like it. bleeping get over yourself, you’re not special, you’re just human like the rest of us 🙄
Yep, she has obliterated the meaning of the word. If she took a step back and looked at Tattle properly she would see we always call out actual trolls. They’re not allowed here. They’re told when they’re being totally out of line and admin always right on top too.

Reactions: 19

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Is anyone thinking about leaving a review when the book is published? Sadly, it’s not open for reviews yet. Hopefully, some of us Tattlers will be invited to the launch and can air our views.
You’d have to be a verified purchase for anyone to take it seriously. And I wouldn’t even pay 99p for it, let alone £9.99.

Reactions: 5
We need to release a Tattle clap back book. It would actually be good because it would show people how we are not total bastards and generally we are just in awe at these influencers selling their whole precious life down the river for a bit of cash and temporary career
We should look into it. Expose her lies

Yeahh same...as much as her voice grinds on me i still want to hear her being the monster she is...Anyone have any suggestions x
I have always used my computer to listen to voice notes. Never worked on my iPhone

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Who goes to bed with their curtains left open? Is it just me that was always told to close my curtains/blinds at night, regardless of which floor of the manor I’m in?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuine question, because her own strange pronunciation of a lot of words really gets to me, but maybe some of it is just a regional accent thing? When she kept saying “pergola” as “pergoala”. I’d say it more with a short “o” sound. I don’t know. Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong. I’m just learning. ATV
Per-huh-la

i have tried for a long time to listen to these all i get is a black screen with a play icon and a line through it 😡helppppp
Me too 😕

Reactions: 2
SS had an announcement too apparently. She mentioned it on one of her stories. Autobiography too? How they became friends etc? Can I call Tattle Bingo when it happens?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.