Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 171427

Didn’t someone upload this photo in the bottom corner earlier on the previous thread?

hi Soph 👋🏼

also, notice she’s now in the black outfit after showing her showing using her crappy grater in yesterday’s outfit. Sloppy, so very sloppy 🤣
She’s just making her presence known on Tattle!

3 of her shabby “books” and then a blag Dior one. Go and take your head for a wobble please Sophlora, there’s people dying. 🙄
And all of them are blank inside.........

Reactions: 6
Just caught up on the sleeper bench extravaganza.... it looks like a
Cemetery with all that grey, soil and ridiculous faux flowers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just making her presence known on Tattle!
IM DYING TO KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOU SHE IS 😂😂😂😂😂

me writing that in capitals has just reminded me of the part in the film anchorman where he’s like WHY ARE WE SHOUTING? I DON’T KNOW! Just left caps lock on! Soz all, as you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought of Mrs.Hinch today as I paid 2 cleaners to come in and blitz my house (4 hours =£40) while I went out with my kids, walked the dog on the beach for an hour, popped to Sainsbury’s for some much needed new clothes, and polished it off with a drive-thru McDonalds, takeaway for tea and fizzy wine this evening....you know..enjoyed my life?

It was bloody glorious and I go to sleep this evening one happy bunny. No-one to hold me to account for my decisions, no ’brand partners’ to answer to, no DMs to worry about, no reputation to give a tit about, no work hassles!

Sleep tight our Soph- is it really worth it eh? 🤡
This sounds like a nice day, I feel relaxed just reading it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
IM DYING TO KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOU SHE IS 😂😂😂😂😂

me writing that in capitals has just reminded me of the part in the film anchorman where he’s like WHY ARE WE SHOUTING? I DON’T KNOW! Just left caps lock on! Soz all, as you were!
Do you think she’s a lurker or comments?

Reactions: 9
If I could like this more than once, I would! ❤ It’s so very true and very tragic. All these influencers are just teaching younger generations that you don’t have to get a job and work hard anymore. Sell your soul for a sponge or fake eyelashes and off you go, money made.

I don’t have kids at the moment and while I want them, I an petrified of bringing them into this god awful, fame hungry world.

She had a brief affair with a dogs rescue center....can’t remember which one. Where she filmed herself donating stuff and going to visit the dogs.

Clearly, they didn’t support the Zophlora Fund enough so she fucked that one off.
Dogs Trust...and she did it all for appearances 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Do you think she’s a lurker or comments?
I 100% think she’s a regular commenter. Maybe a chatty member or VIP. Very Alice/Clemmy esque.
Don’t think she says bad things about herself as such but I think she throws a few wee digs in here and there to stir us up a bit!

Reactions: 28
I 100% think she’s a regular commenter. Maybe a chatty member or VIP. Very Alice/Clemmy esque.
Don’t think she says bad things about herself as such but I think she throws a few wee digs in here and there to stir us up a bit!
It will be like Spartacus
“I’m mrs hinch”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahaha I totally forgot her ‘Activity Journal’. Her book is already £10 on amazon.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just had new fencing on my front and the old man said do you want to stain it grey? No I bleeping don't, dark oak is absolutely fine. 😏
No offence to anyone whose got a white/grey garden but I think it looks dull , its a garden would be better to have colours that Makes it that garden feeling , but don’t get me wrong my interiors is white and grey with abit of yellow and pink for the girls room but my garden is all neutral colour it brightens the garden so much

Just caught up on the sleeper bench extravaganza.... it looks like a
Cemetery with all that grey, soil and ridiculous faux flowers!
It looks tit, a waste of money , a waste of time when it’ll hardly gets used, I mean look at that rattan bar table set have you ever seen her using it and That massive rattan seating area only seen her once sat in it in lockdown and now she’s got this sleeper and bother garden swing chair hanging from a wooden frame when it’ll hardly gets used.....all that money and time could have out towards a nice massive kids climbing frame for ronsome oh wait that’s right he doesn’t comes first in her life👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 Because surley that’s what a normal parent would do wouldn’t they ???

Reactions: 11
Going to keep this short because 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

she really doesn’t have a clue what has happened, is happening and is going to happen with this pandemic. Disgraceful timing indeed people! Wow just WOW

Reactions: 11
It has pissed it down for a full week where I live cos I’ve been waiting for it to dry up so I can finish the decking yet she’s gone though 6.5 tins...
And yet MORE seating for them not to sit on, Ive never seen so much useless furniture in my life, I mean yes I love a nice outdoor dining set but she also has that bar stool set, egg chair, that bench thing and now built in seats in sleepers.
And a pergola to be revealed with swingers chair 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just thinking of a new thread title- 'Hinch doesnt give a damn for her "fans" its all about the money from instagram"

Reactions: 8
Cucumber is still the only ‘side’ she knows, not that I think spaghetti needs and accompaniment but hey I’m not a chef 👩🏻‍🍳

Still no sippy cup with water but then again he drinks those Heinz fruit juices doesn’t he? With 3% actual fruit in them.
The juice really worrys me, those wee teeth don’t stand a chance with all that sugar, even if it’s “natural sugars”. According to my daughter, current advice says water, no sugary drinks.
Sorry I’m so Kate to the party but I can’t keep up with these threads. Like so many here, I have a job I need to go to every day, it pays the bills (remember them, Sophie?). No time to make fancy lunches, upload tit to Instagram or “write” a book. Hope you guyzzz understand.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.