Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop promoting small accounts on here, especially those that have been banned for spamming their own account on here for self promotion. Keep it about Mrs Hinch and report any posts you have concerns about. Thanks :)

Reactions: 3
Two people not working and home all day, one of them can cook a decent meal for them both and even ronnie
I’ve clicked on this and CANNOT get it off no matter how many times I delete. So I’ll just quote you for the hell of it Mrs Cucumber 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know he’s a vest wearing head... Jaymeeeeee that is not my husband but I can’t help but find him quite funny and likeable??

Him dishing up his tiny little meal is the sort of thing my husband would do.
Although I leave him substantial food and feed him very well.

i imagine that vest life was actually quite a likeable and fun “lad” before she stole his name for money
do you know what? I think he could be quite likeable. Maybe she sits whinging all the time about what we say about their food and he’s done it for a laugh and a possible
Nod at tattle. We all know he deffo doesn’t eat the shite she produces. I mean, he’s got a bit of timber on hasn’t he! She prob hates his mother cos he goes there for his lunch and dinner when they aren’t getting a takeaway!

Reactions: 6
I’m sure this has been said Multiple times by now but this ‘book’ was probably the motivation for the wedding dress photo shoot at RonJonLongLegs’s birthday party.
How embarrassing 😂
“It was my second, more inferior sons birthday but LOOK AT ME ME MEEEE, DON’T I LOOK FABULOUS!” She’s such a lettuce head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The book:
Chapter 1- little old me as a child. I was bullied. No idea why. Poor me.
chapter 2 - little old me as a teenager. I was bullied. No idea why. Poor me.
chapter 3 - little old me as a young adult. I’ve got my “kids” now. Yayyy. But some people still mean to me. No idea why. Poor me.
chapter 4 - little old me in my mid twenties. I met jayyymmmeee. Fairy tale. Fairy tale.
chapter 5 - handddsummms the dog.
chapter 6 -the wedding
Chapter 7 - Ronnie
Chapter 8 - little old me so famous now
Chapter 9 - why doesn’t everyone love meeeee???
Chapter 10 - the future - I wish everyone loved me.

the insta journey interwoven from ch4 onwards.

I have a MA in English literature. I’vewritten her book in less than 5 mins. You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can she not speak properly ffs!!

That video of RonnieBlessHim - "Dadda's heeeyyaaaa"

Its hair Sophie - HAIR!! Not a rendition of Outkast and Hey-Ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d also like to add (though it’s probably nothing myself and others here have not already said before)...

Sophie is charging companies double, triple, if not quadruple what some people earn in a MONTH, slogging away in normal jobs that contribute to society, to advertise a whole host of individual brands and products, by filming a series of 15 second long videos of herself using said product and screeching ‘I just love it guys’. There is never any indepth review or analysis of the product, just a push towards ‘buy this because I use it’.

The foundation that the brand has been built on (apart from cleaning) is mental health. How much of this extortionate profit that she earns is put back into this? She insultingly plays the anxiety card when it suits, but how often is Hinch financially supporting and signposting mental health charities and means of support in crisis? She just points her followers towards swipe ups for products she endorses and earns commission on and of course - her own books.

Sophie draws in her audience by calling them her friends. She often proclaims ‘You are all on this journey with me’, but who charges their friends £17.99 for the privilege? Many of her sheep have bought in to this narrative, and are so naive and brainwashed that they truly believe Mrs Hinch is an important figure in their lives. The money she is earning is ultimately coming from her followers purses. They have so far paid for her house extension, expensive cars, a full kitchen remodel, garden renovation, and a lifestyle where she can buy whatever she feels like, without the need to budget. This is worlds away from the lifestyles of her sheep, yet she constantly plays up to the line of ‘I’m just one of you guys’.

Everything she puts out there leads back to some kind of gain for herself. The monotonous content she posts (usually using her son as a prop to fill the gaps), is just to engage her followers until the next advertisement.

Hinch will keep taking and taking until she reaches her monetary goal. And then she will up and leave. All of her so called ‘friends’ will be dropped whilst she lives a luxurious life off their money and they are left mourning their leader and wondering how the hell they got so sucked in.

I wish more people could see just how damaging social media influencers are to mental health. They preach the opposite, but the majority are only in it for the money, gifts, fame and adoration.

If people want to call myself and others on this website trolls for calling out this twisted practice, then so be it. Because in my opinion, after observation of the actions and effects of the influencer culture, it looks as though the real trolls are the con artists behind the camera.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 94
SS cleaning narnia trumps hinches any day. It has personality and attempts to be eco friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jeez, maybe I need to write my own book.

‘A Tattle guide to the dangers of social media influencers on society’

I promise I’ll shut up now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.