Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I was thinking about her following and how much she thinks she is the bee's knees in the cleaning/IG/influencer etc world

She has 3.5 million followers supposedly - taking in age and gender I have got around 15% of the population is a follower

That's a load of pigs bollocks

Apparently nowadays books do not have to sell a lot to go to the No1 spot, so she isn't as good as she thinks she is and don't forget she only seemingly predominately sells in the UK as no one outside the UK has heard of the scarecrow unless they are ex-pats

And people don't read as much as they used to, especially amongst the young

Amaz0n No 1 spot
In order to hit #1 on Amazo0n, you’ll need to sell somewhere between 3,500 and 5,000 copies in 24 hours

1st book only sold 362.931 books overall

Cancelling her book tour

Biography

A debut author when Hinch Yourself Happy published in April 2019, she ended the year as author of the Sunday Times No. 1 bestselling Non-Fiction Hardback of the Year. She followed up this massive success with Mrs Hinch: The Activity Journal and Mrs Hinch: The Little Book of Lists, and her books have now sold over one million copies combined

So the summary is she isn't as good as she thinks she is
I read something ages ago about Amazon and how to get a No.1 Bestseller on there.
Its really easy apparently and means nothing!

Cant remember if it was posted on here but I’ll try and find it.

Reactions: 8
Vesty is pushing up his engagement today, bless him he thinks he's so funny - not

He can do a book based on being Mr Hinch

My memoir called - Living the Vest Life on the back of my Wife
(oh thread title there lol)

View attachment 171210

View attachment 171211
You’re so right, I was shocked by how bony her shoulders are, she looks so small. As much as I find the woman abhorrent, I am genuinely concerned about her health. She is struggling.
He thinks he's funny.
I think Zoph has left his and the dog and she and Rob have gone to see her sister. Seems to be brave posting that when she's not around

Reactions: 6
What I have noticed though, the influencers who scream the loudest have fucked up the most. I came here for The Inghams, learnt about The Meldrums, barely knew who Mrs Hinch was until here. Now I'm down Jack Monroe rabbit hole.

If she's screaming this loudly about trolls...........why? What makes her more vulnerable than others? She has more followers than most of the other blue tickers I see, yet has very little interaction with her followers. Barely does grid posts, so the trolling isn't being done on there. If she honestly feels she's completely truthful and upfront about everything she does and posts, why does she get to upset and flustered??
What is she hiding?
Never thought of it this way 🧐

Reactions: 6
What's with her cocky ass attitude today?.. maybe it's all those pound signs she's seeing, she really is a money orientated obnoxious self obsessed cow.

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker here! I have never cringed so badly when she made the announcement. My toes have only just uncurled.
I wonder if she even knew what the word memoir meant ?!

Reactions: 23
Didn’t someone just mention about Rons lack of pincer grasp the other day? She’s miraculously recorded him snatching pieces of spaghetti with his fingers instead of full palm. Shock
What? I dont think ronnie reads tattle? Hes sat there like "Haha I must increase my fine motor skills to prove the trolls wrong?"😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahahahahaha. What if you have a full time job and have worked throughout lockdown (but can manage your time for a few checks of tattle during the day), change your clothes daily and have no kids 🤔 should I delete my Tattle account now or..? 😂

This is why it’s a good thing I’m not on Facebook🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep if you're not wearing 2 week old kecks you dont belong here. Adios hun, ATV xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why she’s complaining you know you’ve got it made when you have 200 thread titles on Instagram. Not many can make that claim to fame

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just sat through her speech again.She hasn't sounded so eloquent and coherent since the famous Dunelm boardroom 'takeover'.
Why is her speech so faltered and monotone on her usual posts-anyone would think she's not that interested in what she's plugging! Her usual vocab consists of a few stock phrases and adjectives such as lovely,nice and F***ing LITTLE.

Reactions: 8
Here’s all hinch’s bots followers preordering her little book of lies 🤖😂

880D79EA-618C-43E5-AEF0-2740085EC529.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know he’s a vest wearing head... Jaymeeeeee that is not my husband but I can’t help but find him quite funny and likeable??

Him dishing up his tiny little meal is the sort of thing my husband would do.
Although I leave him substantial food and feed him very well.

i imagine that vest life was actually quite a likeable and fun “lad” before she stole his name for money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.