Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On his page, he’s proud of how she’s remained dignified throughout. Lol leave it out mate, she actively sent her Hinchers out to troll people.........she’s not so innocent
this! Remember he is a 40 odd year old man with the banter of a 12 year old. Pathetic

Reactions: 23
A girl on my Facebook has posted on her stories that Hinch and her cheap, essex, wide boy wanna be ganster husband are couples goals 🤮🤮🤮 no thanks love, i will never aspire to be a calculated money grabbing sales person who is controlled by the strings held by my ‘im famous dont you know’ husband. By no means i dont dislike her, him or Rondog but I dislike everything they stand for as everything they do is calculated and they dont give 2 hoots for any of their ‘friends of their journey’

Reactions: 20
Omg her garden looks horrific !!

I take it she’s going to pay a professional Gardener to do her plants then!!

Prick

She seriously winds me up .

Absolute wankstain

Reactions: 16
It has pissed it down for a full week where I live cos I’ve been waiting for it to dry up so I can finish the decking yet she’s gone though 6.5 tins...
And yet MORE seating for them not to sit on, Ive never seen so much useless furniture in my life, I mean yes I love a nice outdoor dining set but she also has that bar stool set, egg chair, that bench thing and now built in seats in sleepers.
And now the rope swing chair 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She actually makes me sick the way she’s banging on about her swinging chair and matching swing ropes while a majority of the country are living paycheck by paycheck, trying to make ends meet and not sure if they will be able to afford meals for their children let alone for themselves 😔 ....I know I need to unfollow but I can’t not watch her stories and then have a moan!

Reactions: 23
She is a funny one. Spends thousands on the garden and then hinches it up from b and m and Poundland so she can be “relatable” to the army. Yea. Course

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That is not a cheap garden make over. The wood alone will have cost a lot, then there's all the labour, plus plants.

Mini garden make over my arse

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you know what is winding me up about her too??? The way she rips open boxes. Holy duck woman!!! Control the claw for a second. Use the grip that you should be teaching your child and open like a normal person. She’s like a spoilt little girl just ripping it open because she can.
B55FFC53-C19D-4D5D-95BD-353BEC539287.png
0C89CFE2-694B-4859-83B9-0DB2F9CDC494.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her garden is tiny & she’s sticking in a perrrrggooolllaaa???????
I know her garden was really big before the extension, now I’m confused as to how big it is / where the rest of the furniture is.. she shows her story in such a way that it’s hard to tell

Reactions: 12
She actually makes me sick the way she’s banging on about her swinging chair and matching swing ropes while a majority of the country are living paycheck by paycheck, trying to make ends meet and not sure if they will be able to afford meals for their children let alone for themselves 😔 ....I know I need to unfollow but I can’t not watch her stories and then have a moan!
[/QUOTE
I absolutely hate the grabbiness of her, she get gifts galore & wants more, more, more!

Reactions: 10
Can I just ask am I the only one that think that garden looks tit?? Too crowded

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg her garden looks horrific !!

I take it she’s going to pay a professional Gardener to do her plants then!!

Prick

She seriously winds me up .

Absolute wankstain
It looks so dark 😩 grey grey grey everywhere. Looked marginally better in the natural wood. Money can’t buy good taste.

Reactions: 11
I'll be honest the new garden thing was growing on me until they painted the whole thing grey! Why?! There is no need! It must be so dark in that corner now where Ronnie's play area Is apparently going, she clearly had a filter on that. If i lived next door and had to open my curtains to that I'd be horrified. She does everything way over the top.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.