Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d also like to add (though it’s probably nothing myself and others here have not already said before)...

Sophie is charging companies double, triple, if not quadruple what some people earn in a MONTH, slogging away in normal jobs that contribute to society, to advertise a whole host of individual brands and products, by filming a series of 15 second long videos of herself using said product and screeching ‘I just love it guys’. There is never any indepth review or analysis of the product, just a push towards ‘buy this because I use it’.

The foundation that the brand has been built on (apart from cleaning) is mental health. How much of this extortionate profit that she earns is put back into this? She insultingly plays the anxiety card when it suits, but how often is Hinch financially supporting and signposting mental health charities and means of support in crisis? She just points her followers towards swipe ups for products she endorses and earns commission on and of course - her own books.

Sophie draws in her audience by calling them her friends. She often proclaims ‘You are all on this journey with me’, but who charges their friends £17.99 for the privilege? Many of her sheep have bought in to this narrative, and are so naive and brainwashed that they truly believe Mrs Hinch is an important figure in their lives. The money she is earning is ultimately coming from her followers purses. They have so far paid for her house extension, expensive cars, a full kitchen remodel, garden renovation, and a lifestyle where she can buy whatever she feels like, without the need to budget. This is worlds away from the lifestyles of her sheep, yet she constantly plays up to the line of ‘I’m just one of you guys’.

Everything she puts out there leads back to some kind of gain for herself. The monotonous content she posts (usually using her son as a prop to fill the gaps), is just to engage her followers until the next advertisement.

Hinch will keep taking and taking until she reaches her monetary goal. And then she will up and leave. All of her so called ‘friends’ will be dropped whilst she lives a luxurious life off their money and they are left mourning their leader and wondering how the hell they got so sucked in.

I wish more people could see just how damaging social media influencers are to mental health. They preach the opposite, but the majority are only in it for the money, gifts, fame and adoration.

If people want to call myself and others on this website trolls for calling out this twisted practice, then so be it. Because in my opinion, after observation of the actions and effects of the influencer culture, it looks as though the real trolls are the con artists behind the camera.
The HCAs on my COVID ward get paid £8.72 an hour for a weekday shift......

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The garden is bloody awful. Have they forgot to paint half of it or is that it finished ? As usual no personality, no colour, not child friendly. Eurgh how underwhelming!!

The HCAs on my COVID ward get paid £8.72 an hour for a weekday shift......
Im a hca on a mental health ward, get a bit more than that ph, but compared to what she earns for what she does is sickening

Reactions: 19
Why does she hope we all love the garden? We’re not going to be invited round anytime soon! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
LOOKS tit MATE! The mismatched colours just don’t do it for me at all 🤮

View attachment 171288
It's going to be tough to get plants that look good against that. Anything alive would look a million times better than tit plastic, but it's not a good colour for living things.

And that builders' spoil (that isn't top soil by any stretch of the imagination) will not sustain any food crops, least of all things like pumpkins. She needs manure, soil improver, compost, mulch, water and a decent ecosystem/soil structure that that tit they've charged her for there.

Reactions: 12
Been busy and haven’t kept up with the threads or posts but just went and watched her announcement stories. She is so bleeping FAKE! With her fake teeth, fake eyelashes like a bleeping dustpan brush on each eye... her shoulder hanging out of her top to show off her skinny collarbones. Her weird frozen face and lips. Her slow speaking with pauses trying to make it seem like she’s sooo close to crying guys! Jesus Christ, it made me itch with cringe. I can’t believe this nobody has had 3 books in 2 years about literally duck all. Anyone who buys this tit needs their head examining... and the fact some girls will see her as aspirational. She epitomises so much of what is wrong with the world, it makes me physically sick.

Reactions: 25
Arranged to meet the experts to talk about what plants to put in, what she actually means is she will have alllll the planted by someone else and it will allll be for free

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
It has pissed it down for a full week where I live cos I’ve been waiting for it to dry up so I can finish the decking yet she’s gone though 6.5 tins...
And yet MORE seating for them not to sit on, Ive never seen so much useless furniture in my life, I mean yes I love a nice outdoor dining set but she also has that bar stool set, egg chair, that bench thing and now built in seats in sleepers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Garden looks tit fence is a mess looks like they ran out of paint would be better all painted or at least finished in a contrasting color. Going to grow vegetables yeah good luck with that grinch with that fat mutt will be stood on pissed and tit on within a day

• Haha
Garden looks shite love! We’ve done a better job on transforming our garden during lockdown. We did it ourselves and with not much money. She doesn’t know how to make anything look good does she?

Reactions: 12
They get builders in to paint their fence because vesticles is busy doing........????....... Ah yes!!! On the willy hill app. She is a narcissistic witch. The book announcement last night was bad enough, but now she's showing off her garden that's been professionally done, while others are struggling to feed their kids. Hinchers are struggling to feed their kids because they've bought 40 bottles of zoflora and their flash mop has cost them their child benefits keeping up with batteries, pads and solution refills. But sure what would queen Sophie Rose care about that. Horrible woman yapping in about the experts Comming next week to talk about flowers and she can't wait to accessorise it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They get builders in to paint their fence because vesticles is busy doing........????....... Ah yes!!! On the willy hill app. She is a narcissistic witch. The book announcement last night was bad enough, but now she's showing off her garden that's been professionally done, while others are struggling to feed their kids. Hinchers are struggling to feed their kids because they've bought 40 bottles of zoflora and their flash mop has cost them their child benefits keeping up with batteries, pads and solution refills. But sure what would queen Sophie Rose care about that. Horrible woman yapping in about the experts Comming next week to talk about flowers and she can't wait to accessorise it 🙄🙄🙄
I was painting my fence 2 days after giving birth 😂😂 he really is lazy. So glad my husband can watch a you tube video and do any work around the house.

• Heart
And getting people in to paint your fence when you both don’t work is just plain embarrassing. Us people have to go out everyday and WORK then come home and do jobs like that, I’d be so embarrassed sat in my house while someone was painting my fence. She will never get that satisfied feeling like we do. When you’ve worked your bollocks off and paid for all the stuff then painted it yourself and you can’t stop looking at it cos your so proud of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.