Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason the Hinchers change their underwear as often as they do is because they get wet every time Hinch uploads a new story
Honestly. They would give her their arse and tit through their ribs if they thought she might acknowledge them. So sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So vestlife has gave a few nods towards tattle. Walked lardsnomes and the tiny portion for lunch. BUT! I thought they were off to see her sister... 🤔🤔🤔 Queen sofie Rose the wonderful wouldn't tell lies though!! Would she?? 🤔 🤔 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she's planning on using screen shots of comments she's seen and read here she really needs to rethink the title of the drivel she's about to have published. "This is me. ( who I am I'm not really sure anymore) I spend hours trawling through a website looking at comments from anonymous people, not one of whom have told me to die or commit suicide. What they have done is call me out on my lies and duplicity "
Jesus Christ!

Reactions: 19
She’s really pushing the “troll” thing as her hook for selling this book. Like there’s going to be some big spill of tea. There won’t be!
What about any other chapters or “insights” into her fabulously interesting life 🙄
She is NOTHING without the troll angle and she knows it. We’re just going to get troll troll and more troll until publication 🥱

Reactions: 22
Vesty is pushing up his engagement today, bless him he thinks he's so funny - not

He can do a book based on being Mr Hinch

My memoir called - Living the Vest Life on the back of my Wife
(oh thread title there lol)

75487951_998497170581828_8414756142086033004_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Too the lady that said she’s let fortnite entertain her child through lockdown - it won’t let me quote you . But Christ so have I 😂, not even sorry . No one has really homeschooled as much as they’ve posted on Facebook & want everyone to believe they have . He’s done a bit , he’s bright , he’s played out aswell but sod sitting arguing over school work every day . He likes fortnite & talks to all his friends on there so feels less isolated 😁

Why does she never just make Ronnie a Cheese butty ??? Cheese butty & quavers kid might be more happy 😆
He might crack a smile at her if she served him some decent grub and got him some real sand 🤣

Reactions: 8
C'mon Sophie, you can do much better than that.
I thought you'd have cone up with a more inspiring title for your 'memoirs'.

I assumed it would be called,
"This is little 'ol me from the small village of Maldon."

Never mind, I still won't be buying it.

Screenshot_20200703_160912.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
*Hands round enormous G&T’s 🍸*
Don’t know about you gorgeous lot but I’m gasping after the last 24 hours!
It’s going to be a long hard slog until October 📖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
ugh this is the first time ive come on since the announcement as I dont even know where to start. Is she allowed to lift content straight from here and publish it? its all so bloody weird.
The whole world is insane at the moment not to mention the economy and peoples livelihoods and people losing loved ones and massive global death tolls.
Some bird from essex charging 17 quid for a book about moaning how hard done by she is after selling her soul to the internet really doesnt sit well. It just feels self indulgent and distasteful

Reactions: 28
I’ve scoured around for any other opinion that isn’t on here or from a handful of insta accounts, on the thoughts for new book...I cannot find one that isn’t blowing smoke up her Not trolled ass...

But on a side note she is not trolled, anyone that has a difference of opinion to her is labelled as such.... Harvey price on the other hand was trolled you cretin

Reactions: 11
We all saw it coming, another bloody book 🙄
I can’t believe the complete narcissism, she really adores herself- which is never a bad thing but the pure arrogance she displays is absolutely sickening.

also, vestlife, you don’t work. Make your own sodding lunch.

Reactions: 16
*Hands round enormous G&T’s 🍸*
Don’t know about you gorgeous lot but I’m gasping after the last 24 hours!
It’s going to be a long hard slog until October 📖
On the other hand if it all goes dark on here she would have no content for the next few months leading up to the book launch?!

Reactions: 7
Vestlife taking the piss with the small food portion, yet us "trolls" have shown genuine concern about her weight and how unwell she looks, yet he's mocking us and her. Sorry mate but if you cant see your wife needs help and is painfully thin, that says more about you than us. Atv

Reactions: 35
Vestlife taking the piss with the small food portion, yet us "trolls" have shown genuine concern about her weight and how unwell she looks, yet he's mocking us and her. Sorry mate but if you cant see your wife needs help and is painfully thin, that says more about tou than us. Atv
You’re so right, I was shocked by how bony her shoulders are, she looks so small. As much as I find the woman abhorrent, I am genuinely concerned about her health. She is struggling.

Reactions: 11
You’re so right, I was shocked by how bony her shoulders are, she looks so small. As much as I find the woman abhorrent, I am genuinely concerned about her health. She is struggling.
Maybe it's the run up to the book "I was trolled so terribly that I couldn't eat, lost loads of weight"

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What I have noticed though, the influencers who scream the loudest have fucked up the most. I came here for The Inghams, learnt about The Meldrums, barely knew who Mrs Hinch was until here. Now I'm down Jack Monroe rabbit hole.

If she's screaming this loudly about trolls...........why? What makes her more vulnerable than others? She has more followers than most of the other blue tickers I see, yet has very little interaction with her followers. Barely does grid posts, so the trolling isn't being done on there. If she honestly feels she's completely truthful and upfront about everything she does and posts, why does she get to upset and flustered??
What is she hiding?

Reactions: 26
Why does every lunch post have to include her writing “we love you Ron” owords to that effect? I can’t be arsed to get screen grabs but she does it every day!
We get it love! You have a child. You love your child. Well done! Want a bleeping medal? 🙄
Enzo fed mud to the baby today as my husband made them a mud kitchen!

The words
“We love you Enzo” did not come out of my mouth
I dare not repeat what I said ever again because they’ve all been running around the house and garden all day shouting “enzo is a moron” and he’s called his sisters “a little twit” countless times!

in hubby’s bad books for swearing in front of them but god they’ve wound me up this week!

pass the wine 🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.