Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up to this from Soph this morning... not even sure what to do with this...?
View attachment 172556
The message is sent her before was about stair gates
No need to reply, she won’t enter into a conversation with you, we’ve seen it all before. Sorry you received what seems quite a vaguely threatening message from her, mentioning your son.

I find it very suspicious that she’s gone from blocking people without a word for two years, to dropping the odd bomb here and there. Almost like she’s trying to find content for a ‘trolling’ chapter in her book. Tread carefully.

Reactions: 23
@Boleynr personally I wouldn’t reply at all. It’s just feeding her. AndShe probably won’t even read it. She knows everything that goes on here as she reads daily. Nothing you say will change her mind. I think you’ll just end up winding yourself up while she’s off having a day with her “bestie”
Just enjoy the bants here and leave her to her shallow stupidity. 😘
Oh I replied, there was a lot I’ve wanted to say to her and I didn’t really appreciate her trying to make out I was a bad mother tbh.
ill send you what I sent to her if you want to see x

No need to reply, she won’t enter into a conversation with you, we’ve seen it all before. Sorry you received what seems quite a vaguely threatening message from her, mentioning your son.

I find it very suspicious that she’s gone from blocking people without a word for two years, to dropping the odd bomb here and there. Almost like she’s trying to find content for a ‘trolling’ chapter in her book. Tread carefully.
She’s not blocked me which I found odd I’ll make my profile private or limit what she can see

Reactions: 14
It's such a one sided friendship too. I had one like that and it's not good for anyones mental health. I quite like SS but Sophie is an utter two faced witch!
Guarenteed if Stacey weren't a blue tick on TV sophie wouldn't want anything to do with her! "She reached out to me when I needed help; et Voile BEST FRIENDS!! She didn't miss Stacey's message despite missing everyone else's and 'oh I have just seen this' Sophie brown noses blue ticks all over insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i’m confused.... where have you written ATV to her?? Or has she got confused because you’ve written atm? If so she’s made herself look a bit daft! 😂
Yes where have you identified yourself as a tattle bastard? If I was you I wouldn’t give her any more fuel for her book! Who is James? Had you sent other messages then?
So glad she knows what atv means confirmation of her tattle membership, she must be to click on the photos which as all lurkers know is damn annoying if you can’t see the pics.
Zo n Ss going to Spend their hard early Dollar at IKEA no doubt ATV.
The way she whips up the bleep army then leaves the scene typical bullying .This ones for you Zo click on it bully girl

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes where have you identified yourself as a tattle bastard? If I was you I wouldn’t give her any more fuel for her book! Who is James? Had you sent other messages then?
So glad she knows what atv means confirmation of her tattle membership, she must be to click on the photos which as all lurkers know is damn annoying if you can’t see the pics.
Zo n Ss going to Spend their hard early Dollar at IKEA no doubt ATV.
The way she whips up the bleep army then leaves the scene typical bullying .This ones for you Zo click on it bully girl
I’d commented on the ‘allontheboard’ post saying ‘ I didn’t know bots could read tbh atv’
And james is my baby son, she went through my Instagram page...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god, both Hitch and SS have both posted on their stories about seeing ‘special fwends 👍🏻‘ today - bork!

• Sick
  • Haha
Saw the dreadful ‘all on the board’ crap that they put about her last night. Made a comment that wasn’t licking her arse and she’s blocked me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that woman is off the scale pathetic,I could understand it if I was attacking her and messaging her nastiness but seriously? She needs to get a life that one 😂😂 I had to unfollow all on the board too,they are as naive about her as so many others 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
So Soph and Stacey are meeting up. If Joe has any sense he should do a disappearing act today ( I think he doesn't like her). Expect a gushing grid post about besties reuniting. 🤮
Can’t wait for manic laughing and susan mentioned left right and centre they turn into bitchy mean girls together

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’d commented on the ‘allontheboard’ post saying ‘ I didn’t know bots could read tbh atv’
I would just have to say something if she mentioned my son, I cant blame you for replying

Reactions: 9
oh so she connected your all onboard with your previous message? ( she saw that and went to message you to tell you off and then sees you had messaged her before obviously a message she hadn’t bothered to reply to) She’s cleverer than she makes out and snooped on you too. God she’s got time To do that to people then!

Reactions: 16
Is James your child? I would read that as a type of warning, she has been checking out your account and now knows personal info about you. It wouldn't surprise me if she went down the doxxing line again if others have had it happen to them.
That’s just what I’m thinking too. That bit about James was (in my opinion) a bit of a veiled threat. Like “i know all about you and can do what I want”.
On a separate note somebody with a slightly larger platform needs to reshare those laid bare posts. Hopefully a few of those anti hinch insta accounts with more followers will when they see. I’d also go the papers but that’s just me

Why does Stacey always put sophie on a pedestal on her Instagram? We know why sophie puts Stacey on hers (brown nosing for contacts TV fame etc ) but Stacey must have plenty of friends she doesn't mention who are real why does she bleat on about this toxic women like she's so overly special? It's not normal to meet someone then model your whole life and instagram on them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
@Boleynr I was going to send you a PM but I seem to have lost the ability to do that?! 🤷‍♀️ Am I in trouble for something? Anyone else had this? I haven’t had a warning or anything 🥺

Reactions: 1
Brace yourselves for a day of sickly sweet stories of her and Stacey declaring how Ronnie and Rex are best friends and what wonderful things can happen when 'women support women' 🤢🤢🤢
And that effin glue gun will be out in full force in the next few days. Wait for the stupid laugh, eyes closed smile and scrunched up noses. Oh us 'Susan's' will be in for a treat today. Atv

Reactions: 4
What a psychopath! She is so toxic

Reactions: 7
She really is a nasty cow bringing your sons name into it, period. Doesn’t matter how it’s done. There was no need for him to be mentioned. Also a lazy retort in an argument and debate is “Go look after your kids / please leave me alone and enjoy your beautiful children / I was you and your babies a happy life” etc. It’s up there with #BeKond and #womensupportingwomen. Lazy as duck. A gimmick even. Just because someone is a mother doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have a bad word to say about anyone. It’s no reflection on them as a parent. Ugh. I dislike her.

Reactions: 23
What’s the betting Rrrrrronnie and Rex will be wearing some matching ‘best friends’ outfit?!
Do I get a bonus point if they’re gifted from a really small company.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.