Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that annoys me is for how much Hinch stalks our tattle world she never seems to see how actual trolls are dealt with when they rear their ugly heads. They are not tolerated and are swiftly dealt with. Nobody here encourages anything said by the odd troll that gets through, but conveniently she doesn't see that or reference that ever. It doesn't fit her woe is me narrative.

Reactions: 20
Definitely seeing SS this morning, she's also posted about "Seeing special friends" Can just see the vomit inducing comments from the sheep when they inevitably put a grid post up later

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bless them being all cryptic about seeing special people today....

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She is a chav. Those muffin monstrosities this morning made me want to vom

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What’s the betting Rrrrrronnie and Rex will be wearing some matching ‘best friends’ outfit?!
Do I get a bonus point if they’re gifted from a really small company.

A few weeks ago a company I follow made them matching jackets with their names on and tagged hinch and ss, wonder if it’ll be those, or something they’ve made for the occasion 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Got to be SS surely..... also what's with the random capital letters all over the place
Lol Stacy has put special friends...and all I can do is say it in my head like the Inbetweeners ‘football fwends......’ 😂😂 also not seen in months??? Ron mcdons party was not months ago 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So as much as Hinchy bangs on about 3.5 million “followers”, do we think she’ll mention the 6.5 million people she’s blocked from her account in her upcoming alphabet book?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like Zo is going round SS house as she’s tidied up especially, she said she wouldn’t normally bother! I bet they compare earning figures And talk about trolls 🤮🤮🤮 Hi Zo Hi SS 🖐🏼

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh bleeping great SS & Mrs Hinch are meeting up today. I’m mentally preparing myself for the cringe stories today 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Looks like Zo is going round SS house as she’s tidied up especially, she said she wouldn’t normally bother! I bet they compare earning figures And talk about trolls 🤮🤮🤮 Hi Zo Hi SS 🖐🏼
Urgh they’ll be creaming their knickers over the pink cleaning cupboard SS has 🤢 waiting for vomitcomit posts 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It is such a shame because I really like Stacey :(
Always have too, I like how ditzy she is and she doesnt seem to put it on unlike Sophie
I have always thought since the 'Stacey reached out and brought a McDonalds round' post that Sophie just seen money signs and thought this is her way up into the proper celeb world, and wants what SS has. That's why they have the same-ish content on IG. SS can get away with being one of them celebs that can post anything and everything on IG because she is known as the ex X Factor star and presenter. Sophie is just a glum little cleaning account. She is using her for platform and nothing else. They dont seem anyway similar to be best friends in my opinion

Reactions: 17
I’m squirming (again - not in a good way!) about what they’ll talk about. It’s playground bitching really. The pair of them need to grow up, go outside a bit more often, read the news to appreciate what’s really going on in the world and MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS!!! Urgh it’s going to be gross when we get the “duck you trolls we got each other’s backs” grid post later. Might throw my phone down a well 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a chance in the world I’d want that life with all those crazy followers. It’s not difficult at all to find Hinchs address if you know where to look. I just wouldn’t feel safe.

Reactions: 7
I was having a ponder last night at this Trolllzzzz chapter she’s got. And was wondering the rules. If she’s lifted screen shots from here and posts them, where do we stand. Secondly I have a feeling she’s screen shotted comments but is going to pretend they’ve been sent directly to her inbox. Because who would then correct her and say “actually I never sent it direct I just wrote it in tattle”. You wouldn’t would you🤷‍♀️ Is she that clever and calculating. I think she is

Reactions: 12
I’d commented on the ‘allontheboard’ post saying ‘ I didn’t know bots could read tbh atv’
And james is my baby son, she went through my Instagram page...
What did you reply? I'm not sure I could have held in my rage if she referenced my kids!

When she replied to Hinch Laid Bare she listed the reasons people follow her and one was "they want to watch Ronnie" I'm sorry but wtf? What if Ronnie doesn't want to be followed by millions of strangers?! She has zero respect for her own son and it disgusts me.

(Ok I really am leaving now ;) )

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.