Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was having a ponder last night at this Trolllzzzz chapter she’s got. And was wondering the rules. If she’s lifted screen shots from here and posts them, where do we stand. Secondly I have a feeling she’s screen shotted comments but is going to pretend they’ve been sent directly to her inbox. Because who would then correct her and say “actually I never sent it direct I just wrote it in tattle”. You wouldn’t would you🤷‍♀️ Is she that clever and calculating. I think she is
If she has done that one of the eagle eyed Tattlers on here will be able to find it and again prove what a liar she is!

Reactions: 4
What did you reply? I'm not sure I could have held in my rage if she referenced my kids!

When she replied to Hinch Laid Bare she listed the reasons people follow her and one was "they want to watch Ronnie" I'm sorry but wtf? What if Ronnie doesn't want to be followed by millions of strangers?! She has zero respect for her own son and it disgusts me.

(Ok I really am leaving now ;) )
Ronseal is mentioned here everyday so it’s really fair game for her to mention someone else’s kid is it not? I absolutely believe her message was a veiled threat don’t get me wrong but the way she’s worded it, well she knows exactly what she’s doing. Gaslighting cow

Reactions: 17
Why is SS a ‘special friend’ because she’s famous?
that’s so disrespectful to old friends.

Reactions: 13
“Special friend” because it means more attention if it’s SS and not one of her general nobody friends 🤣 will Jamie be tagging along?

Reactions: 7
Ronseal is mentioned here everyday so it’s really fair game for her to mention someone else’s kid is it not? I absolutely believe her message was a veiled threat don’t get me wrong but the way she’s worded it, well she knows exactly what she’s doing. Gaslighting cow
I guess the difference is Ronz is mentioned because he is 90% of her content, if she didn't show him we wouldn't mention him. I haven't seen @Boleynr insta account but it sounds like Hinch has had to look through her pics in order to see her kid?

Reactions: 23
I think Jamie will go and there will be videos/stories of him with Joe to prove they all get on so well after it’s been mentioned on here that joe doesn’t seem to like them .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Geeez I guess I am in trouble for something! Was going to start the new thread and can’t do that either 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Of course Jjjamie is going. Zoph has to sit in the back with Rrrronie. She can't drive. Heaven forbid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess the difference is Ronz is mentioned because he is 90% of her content, if she didn't show him we wouldn't mention him. I haven't seen @Boleynr insta account but it sounds like Hinch has had to look through her pics in order to see her kid?
Yeah I absolutely agree, she has 100% mentioned him to make sure Boleyn knows that she’s seen her baby & knows his name, it’s super creepy.

Reactions: 19
It is such a shame because I really like Stacey :(
Always have too, I like how ditzy she is and she doesnt seem to put it on unlike Sophie
I have always thought since the 'Stacey reached out and brought a McDonalds round' post that Sophie just seen money signs and thought this is her way up into the proper celeb world, and wants what SS has. That's why they have the same-ish content on IG. SS can get away with being one of them celebs that can post anything and everything on IG because she is known as the ex X Factor star and presenter. Sophie is just a glum little cleaning account. She is using her for platform and nothing else. They dont seem anyway similar to be best friends in my opinion
Hence the 4 books in under 2 years. She has the shelf life of a carton milk. Which turned long ago. The only problem is that her army have no sense of smell left, or taste, what with all those chemicals sprayed constantly in their homes. She keeps churning out the crappy content and the poor little me act to keep them hooked.

Reactions: 15
No need to reply, she won’t enter into a conversation with you, we’ve seen it all before. Sorry you received what seems quite a vaguely threatening message from her, mentioning your son.

I find it very suspicious that she’s gone from blocking people without a word or two years, to dropping the odd bomb here and there. Almost like she’s trying to find content for a ‘trolling’ chapter in her book. Tread carefully.
I agree, I think she is almost fishing for reactions to justify her troll issues..

Whatever you say, no matter if it's nice, will be taken out of context..

Reactions: 7
I really thought hinch and ss were going to the boot sale today for their barg hunt

Reactions: 2
So Soph and Stacey are meeting up. If Joe has any sense he should do a disappearing act today ( I think he doesn't like her). Expect a gushing grid post about besties reuniting. 🤮
I’ve looked twice, I can’t see anywhere on hinch story that she is seeing friends, only can on s s . So what am I missing? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Woke up to this from Soph this morning... not even sure what to do with this...?
View attachment 172556
The message is sent her before was about stair gates
The hypocrisy in this message 🤣🤣

why doesn’t she get off her bleeping phone and spend time with RonJonLongLegs instead of going through comments on an insta post and messaging people who have a negative opinion on her. Also gives away that she trawls through the forums on here since she seems to know what ATV is.

The condescending c*nt! ATV I GUESS!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She has there’s about 5 posts of my son if that on my account and he’s nearly 9 months old

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.