Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up to this from Soph this morning... not even sure what to do with this...?
View attachment 172556
The message is sent her before was about stair gates
1. Stop telling people what to do Zoph
2. How doesn’t she know whether any of us have “precious families”? Our families might be arseholes
3. “Don’t mean this in a negative way”? What way do you mean it then...
4. I don’t mean this in a negative way, Zoph, but stop being a money grabbing lying head and stop being obsessed without us tattlers.

Assume James is your son. It’s creepy that she referenced that. Like, I’m watching you kinda creepy. Especially in the context of her being called out on here for contacting people’s place of work etc.

Reply however you feel, but don’t feel obligated to. If she reads here (obviously she does) then she knows we know the truth so we have nothing to defend. Do not let her gaslight you with her pass agg bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In my opinion I’d steer clear of anything motherhood or ‘perfect life’ related - it is unrealistic and harmful but expressing this plays into her hands and that of the ghost writers as she’ll just fudge it and will likely give her a sense of superiority that she is managing to portray what she wants, how she wants - and that all important chance to play the victim.

Facts we’ve seen:
- unsafe tips eg fire hazards and furniture damage due to use of lenor etc - ignored rather than addressed
- also the fire services plea to anyone putting flowers on hobs
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff during a pandemic when many are losing jobs (also encouraging non essential shopping)
- breaking lockdown noted in national media
- condoning the Hinch army’s actions - surely harmful for her reputation in longer term that people are using her name when going after people who disagree
- role of tattle and others might overstep the mark sometimes but it’s clear there has to be a platform for people to voice opposing opinions - if these were handled on the account itself rather than deleted there would be no need for these threads!

Reactions: 19
SS has just posted that they are seeing special friends today. We all know who that is...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is she trying to make ‘Ron and Hen’ a thing to try and get a kids’ book deal too?
I thought that too, she won't have much else to write about after this memoir so she will need something new

Reactions: 4
Woke up to this from Soph this morning... not even sure what to do with this...?
View attachment 172556
The message is sent her before was about stair gates
I find this very calculated and off. The name reference of what I guess is your son. She’ll be back here to confirm it is you to see if you’ve uploaded her message... fuelling her argument of the trolls.... be careful @Boleynr
Last thing you want is to be absolutely hounded but the nutters army

Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for the best friends forever posts with Stacey later 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Ron and Pickle ❤😂

• Sick
Reactions: 18
In my opinion I’d steer clear of anything motherhood or ‘perfect life’ related - it is unrealistic and harmful but expressing this plays into her hands and that of the ghost writers as she’ll just fudge it and will likely give her a sense of superiority that she is managing to portray what she wants, how she wants - and that all important chance to play the victim.

Facts we’ve seen:
- unsafe tips eg fire hazards and furniture damage due to use of lenor etc - ignored rather than addressed
- also the fire services plea to anyone putting flowers on hobs
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff during a pandemic when many are losing jobs (also encouraging non essential shopping)
- breaking lockdown noted in national media
- condoning the Hinch army’s actions - surely harmful for her reputation in longer term that people are using her name when going after people who disagree
- role of tattle and others might overstep the mark sometimes but it’s clear there has to be a platform for people to voice opposing opinions - if these were handled on the account itself rather than deleted there would be no need for these threads!
I think it’s better that I mention this after I send my reason for going on here as I didn’t join it for that reason, I only seen stuff about this after I’d joined x

Also, does she prefer ATB or ATV 😂🤭

only kidding, reply with what you feel is right, we know she reads here

SS has just posted that they are seeing special friends today. We all know who that is...
Why have they both posted that?! Just say you're seeing each other.

For fucks sake, grow up! It doesn't make you look mysterious or interesting, it makes you look like twats 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Reiterate that having an opinion on a gossip website and exposing her untruths isn’t trolling or bullying but her army telling someone they “should have killed themselves whilst they had the chance” most definitely is. I wouldn’t stress too much about the reply though because I can’t see her responding again if you do 🙄 she will use it as an example of “I try not to fuel the hate and I’m so sweet and innocent”

Reactions: 17
I’ve not yet I’ve had to write it in a note 😂 I need some help.
I’m trying to make sure I don’t come across as a raving ‘troll’ twit but at the same time I’m angry she’s suggesting that because I come on here I might be some kinda bad mother?
Mention the fact that her barmyarmy tell people to die and to kill themselves if they voice their opinion. Us tattlers might be a bunch of witches but we would NEVER wish that upon someone. She's condoning this behaviour as if she gets a real kick out of it.

Tell her she flaunts unnecessary, sometimes expensive tat on her page day in day out. Some people are desperate to be like her and so will get themselves into debt to buy what she has. She needs to think about her actions and stop encouraging it.

Tell her there's parents out there who watch her stories and literally exhaust themselves trying to run a household and keep it spotless like she does. She's severely damaging people's mental health.

Most of all, she needs to be honest. None of this prerecorded bullshit, that Ronnie ate all his lunch when he probably didn't, #audigate, lockdown BBQs and 1st birthdays. We wouldn't hate on her as much as we do if she wasn't such a liar.

Reactions: 20
What conspiracy theories will she address?😂
Tracey has been stuck in my loft..We're joking Soph
I don't own an Audi..liar
I didn't intentionally leave a 'waiting area' on my landing so that I could be gifted a loft conversion...liar
I don't have 2 more sisters and 3 other nieces and nephews.....doh🤦‍♀️
My ma is not as bad as she's made out to be....🙄
Pre recording...don't know what you mean,I mean meant,I mean I don't know what you will mean cos I haven't done it yet.🤣
The best possible “conspiracy theory”, as she calls it is Trace being kept hostage in the loft. I swear to god if she mentions it in her alphabet novel/memoir/colouring book, I will actually fall over laughing.

“the trollzz fink Trace is stuck in me loft but she ain’t, guyzzzz”

Morning gorgeous’s (totally a real word! 🙄)

That “All on the board” post was so vomit inducing! I used to enjoy their stuff but unfollowed when they posted a Happy 30th Birthday post to Zoph 🤢 Not sure why they think all of the commuters going through Greenwich station are going to want to read about her anyway! 🤷‍♀️

Also whoever said that Zoph suffers from “lieabetes”! OMFG I properly laughed hard at that! I’m sorry I didn’t get who posted it but it’s hilarious! 😂👏👏

Nice to see Trace got let out of the loft for a short while. “Ron McDon”??? Haha!! Hiiiiii Trace!! 👋
I’m genuinely crying at lieabetes. You guys kill me downright dead.

I don’t live in London but I swear if I saw that tit, I’d be graffitying (totes a word) a big fat knob all over it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.