Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to clarify;
Here is something I was sent when I first vocalised my thoughts and opinions of a Hinch. It was probably 2 months later that my place of work was contacted at least twice that I was made aware of. I find this particular message suggestive of NOT being a regular Hunch Barmy member because a) they created an anonymous account and let's be fair; they generally couldn't give a tit about hiding when they're coming at you. Got to give them credit for that. And b) it is written as someone who talks about the army as if they're not actually part of it. Disassociated(?)
My original comments and some of the Barmy messages are spread over 3 highlights on my ig if anyone wants to see anything more. I did get a message from Showph. I also replied very politely explaining my position - she read it and blocked me. It's all on my page.
Hope this goes some way in me having my say about actual Trolls and it goes without saying that I hope it helps guuuyyyyys. ATV!
sorry couple of of pages back I posted about how bleeping raging I was that Hinch or Vestlife had contacted somebody’s place of work in relation to a message they had sent regarding something trivial regarding Zoflo or whatever (I know now it could be you) I made it very clear I would actually invite her to my actual face and have it out with her - her cult and her husband do not threaten or scare me in the slightest. Absolutely bleeping not; to my face, online or at my door. So after reading your post I do have a couple of questions (simply because I do wonder if my reaction is OTT or whatever) What did your employers say to you? Who said they can find your place of work?? Sorry, I can’t work it out from the messages you posted.
Either way, you should never have had to put up with this tit. But I have to ask, what happened after? With you and your employers?
People react to stuff differently than others and I get that, promise I do. However, if I had messaged her re dogs or Zoflo whatever and she had called me out like somebody had with you, I would have to go one further. Because I can’t help myself 🙈 you are definitely more tactile than I could ever be. I would hunt her down like a rabid dog OR somebody who associates with her. The problem is NOBODY has called her out or actually stood toe to toe with her or her cult. To message my place of work???? I will bleeping invite you to my house to bring you down because I will promise that her or the cult, I will be the last man standing; I’m not some keyboard warrior they hide behind. Bullying absolutely boils my piss like no other, let me tell you 😡

Reactions: 17
sorry couple of of pages back I posted about how bleeping raging I was that Hinch or Vestlife had contacted somebody’s place of work in relation to a message they had sent regarding something trivial regarding Zoflo or whatever (I know now it could be you) I made it very clear I would actually invite her to my actual face and have it out with her - her cult and her husband do not threaten or scare me in the slightest. Absolutely bleeping not; to my face, online or at my door. So after reading your post I do have a couple of questions (simply because I do wonder if my reaction is OTT or whatever) What did your employers say to you? Who said they can find your place of work?? Sorry, I can’t work it out from the messages you posted.
Either way, you should never have had to put up with this tit. But I have to ask, what happened after? With you and your employers?
People react to stuff differently than others and I get that, promise I do. However, if I had messaged her re dogs or Zoflo whatever and she had called me out like somebody had with you, I would have to go one further. Because I can’t help myself 🙈 you are definitely more tactile than I could ever be. I would hunt her down like a rabid dog OR somebody who associates with her. The problem is NOBODY has called her out or actually stood toe to toe with her or her cult. To message my place of work???? I will bleeping invite you to my house to bring you down because I will promise that her or the cult, I will be the last man standing; I’m not some keyboard warrior they hide behind. Bullying absolutely boils my piss like no other, let me tell you 😡
I’m so with you there. No one dare threaten me. I’m surprised Covidiot acts that way. She’s taking big risks as she doesn’t know who she’s messing with. I would have been at her door if she had phoned my work place or partner. She needs to really watch herself as she’s overstepping the mark in my opinion. She’s no mean girl. She’s a quivering wreck!

Reactions: 11
I know I’m going to sound soooo old (only 47 #bekond) but I’m actually sad with a lot of today’s younger sheeple. My daughters grew up before the internet was a thing, wasn’t until they got to double digits when I really took off. AOL messenger etc lol. But they always read, varying books. My youngest still reads a lot now which I’m so pleased about. My house resembles a library, we had to buy more bookshelves recently. From Terry Pratchett to the Outlander series to auto biographies of Harry Patch (ww1 veteran) and Alan Turing. I could go on. But today it seems to be influenzas who do duck all and TOWIE fannies and love island do nothings. You shape your opinions and world views by reading and reading history too. I’m getting all serious On tattle but I am worried where we’re going here? Nobody will want to be an engineer or doctor or plumber or pilot. They’ll all want to go on a stupid reality show, get their bodies out and then advertise shite on tv and join insta and flog a mop 🤦‍♀️ Andy Warhol said ‘in the future everyone is famous for 15mins’. How right he was and what a mess

This is so true. Mine all have kids of their own now and it’s just me and my partner. I long for laughter and petty squabbles and hairspray fog again. Crap all round my sink and packed lunch rushes. Blink and it’s gone
So true and these days when people read they do it via a bloody screen, which in my eyes isn’t proper reading. You can’t beat a book in your hand.... the smell (love the smell of new books I do) turning the pages etc.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh tit I took a night off for a special occasion and now tattle blew up with Twuntliffe doxxing and being Regina George!? What!

Ffs Twuntliffe. You’re a dick

Reactions: 8
She's disgusting. I've seen plenty of celebs who's 'army' have verbally attacked people cos they had an opinion on said celebs, and the celeb put out a statement saying 'please dont message people hate' and Sophie has NEVER done that. If she didn't condone bullying so much she would tell her trolls to pack it in, but she never does, she just lets them descend on people with a different to them like a pack of wolves. Hinch Laid Bare isnt even a troll account IMO. Sophie just likes playing the victim but when people start opening their eyes and seeing she is actually a horrid little bully the better.

Reactions: 23
Morning gorgeous’s (totally a real word! 🙄)

That “All on the board” post was so vomit inducing! I used to enjoy their stuff but unfollowed when they posted a Happy 30th Birthday post to Zoph 🤢 Not sure why they think all of the commuters going through Greenwich station are going to want to read about her anyway! 🤷‍♀️

Also whoever said that Zoph suffers from “lieabetes”! OMFG I properly laughed hard at that! I’m sorry I didn’t get who posted it but it’s hilarious! 😂👏👏

Nice to see Trace got let out of the loft for a short while. “Ron McDon”??? Haha!! Hiiiiii Trace!! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok I'm going for my first tattle bingo this morning- could the special friends mentioned on the story by SS I wonder 🤔.
Why is it all so contrived!? The wording and everything, it's just not relatable!

Reactions: 12
Well what a strange thing to wake upto.. a message from Soph....

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Woke up to this from Soph this morning... not even sure what to do with this...?
C0C99CE6-F912-43D2-B6D3-0E11983BC539.png

The message is sent her before was about stair gates

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
It really is funny the way she is going out of her way to reply to people since this 'truth about trolls' tit has been knocking about. It's like shes up to something
Yeah I don’t even know what to say to her besides being nice & maybe explaining our side...? 🤔

Reactions: 14
I don't believe it's her, someone from management will be sorting through to get information for her book.
If it is her... the surely calling me out as a bad mother for spending time on her is laughable that she’s gone through comments on an Instagram post and messaged people ?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.