Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's disgusting. I've seen plenty of celebs who's 'army' have verbally attacked people cos they had an opinion on said celebs, and the celeb put out a statement saying 'please dont message people hate' and Sophie has NEVER done that. If she didn't condone bullying so much she would tell her trolls to pack it in, but she never does, she just lets them descend on people with a different to them like a pack of wolves. Hinch Laid Bare isnt even a troll account IMO. Sophie just likes playing the victim but when people start opening their eyes and seeing she is actually a horrid little bully the better.
she does worse than condone it, she actually encourages it, she posted that message for her army to pounce, and once they started she deleted her message to make herself look like the victim, she boils my blood 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She is a bully, rallying her brigade to hurt people. She needs to stop supporting her followers vile behaviour.

I’m sure the companies she works with would like to see she seems to be encouraging this rather than saying NO to people.
I feel awful for people that feel they need to get into debt to buy overpriced junk.

Reactions: 7
I actually hadn't seen Hinch's stories from yesterday until now, and the picture Trace posted of Ron is actually adorable. He looks genuinely happy and having fun, Hinch never posts photos like that I think. She always seems to just take pics of him when he is propped up, she has wandered in and just whipped her phone out and took it. The one Trace got looks like she might have been sat on the floor with him and actually playing, it looks to me. It just looks like a happy, more genuine photo of Ronnie to me.

Reactions: 11
I shared it on the previous page
I apparently have too much to say on the message so it’s gonna go across a few messages 😂
I’m trying to explain to her *my side* and why I joined her. I do get why she’d be upset by her I get it but she need to understand why so many would join her?

Reactions: 7
Barmy army strikes again 🙄
The rage I feel right now, she needs to tell her cult to wind there bleeping necks in! But obviously she won’t, cause she likes her pets going for people if they say anything opinionated...
she’s like the bleeping pied piper of instagram!!! FUMIN

Reactions: 5
I apparently have too much to say on the message so it’s gonna go across a few messages 😂
I’m trying to explain to her *my side* and why I joined her. I do get why she’d be upset by her I get it but she need to understand why so many would join her?
If she was a decent human being and practised what she preaches there wouldn't be nearly 200 threads exposing her lies,bullying and deceit 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What did you reply?

Reactions: 2
What a boring day 🥱 what the hell she going to put in her memoir, the most boring grey family in the world.

Reactions: 5
What did you reply?
I’ve not yet I’ve had to write it in a note 😂 I need some help.
I’m trying to make sure I don’t come across as a raving ‘troll’ twit but at the same time I’m angry she’s suggesting that because I come on here I might be some kinda bad mother?

Reactions: 9
I’ve not yet I’ve had to write it in a note 😂 I need some help.
I’m trying to make sure I don’t come across as a raving ‘troll’ twit but at the same time I’m angry she’s suggesting that because I come on here I might be some kinda bad mother?
Tell her that she paints the perfect picture of Motherhood because she only shows what she wants us to see. She never shows any tantrums, or Ronnie being upset, any of the daily struggles Mothers go through. She just paints her life as her baby is always happy playing and shes always happy prancing around her perfect home, everything pristine while the majority of her followers are struggling to get any cleaning done because their struggling being a parent. Tell her maybe if she acknowledged the true side of parenting she would be more relatable. Tell her that not everyone has a stay at home Vest (sorry couldn't help it) to watch over their child everyday while she whips up another fancy concoction for her sons lunch. Tell her that a lot of us are struggling to make ends meet and cant bare to see her showing off her new garden, her new hauls. Tell her that her showing off such things to her followers makes them feel that they should have such things and are spending money they dont have to be like her!

Sorry went off on one a bit there 😏🤭

Reactions: 27
Also ask her why does she comment then delete, leaving her army to do her dirty work e.g Allonboard comment? Does she know how disgusting Hinchers can be? Full of hate and spending time online to bully & abuse instead of being with their kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Brace yourselves for a day of sickly sweet stories of her and Stacey declaring how Ronnie and Rex are best friends and what wonderful things can happen when 'women support women' 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.