Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I read somewhere (possibly here), that they have now trademarked the Hinch name? Stopping small business owners using anything with Hinch in it e.g tat with “Mrs Hinch made me do it”.
I wonder what the Willy Hill odds are that they’ve got branded merch coming out? 🙄
Yes, they have. It's been trademarked for a large number of products. But thats standard to be honest, most brands would do that to safeguard control over what the brand name is used for. If someone wanted to, they can then license the branding for a fee, which is what I expect Asda have done with their 'Mrs Hinch recommends' products.

It looks like they've only trademarked 'Mrs Hinch' though, so that might mean slogans like 'I'm a Hincher' or 'I'm a Hinching twit' can still be used freely.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hang on.. I didn’t think hairdressers were allowed to blow dry at the moment.. correct me if I’m wrong - I’m just learning guyzzz!
It’s rubbish, we are definitely allowed to blow-dry hair Just some salons are choosing not too

Reactions: 4
God love the hairdresser who has to tackle that mess, how long has it been since she washed her hair?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Yel

Yes, they have. It's been trademarked for a large number of products. But thats standard to be honest, most brands would do that to safeguard control over what the brand name is used for. If someone wanted to, they can then license the branding for a fee, which is what I expect Asda have done with their 'Mrs Hinch recommends' products.

It looks like they've only trademarked 'Mrs Hinch' though, so that might mean slogans like 'I'm a Hincher' or 'I'm a Hinching twit' can still be used freely.
She's managed to trademark just "hinch" (or her limited company that she solely owna has) for a load of things:

Classes and terms
Class 3
Non-medicated cosmetics and toiletry preparations; Non-medicated dentifrices; Perfumery, essential oils; Bleaching preparations and other substances for laundry use; Cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations; Cleaning agents for deep freezers; cleaning agents for glass; cleaning agents for household purposes; cleaning and fragrancing preparations; cleaning sprays; cleaning substances for household use; non-medicate diaper rash cream.
Class 5
Food for babies; vitamin supplements; milk powder for babies; milk powder for infants; breast-nursing pads; disposable nappies.
Class 9
DVDs; podcasts; downloadable podcasts; mobile application software; downloadable mobile applications; e-books.
Class 10
Apparatus, devices and articles for nursing infants; Baby bottles; babies' feeding bottles; teats for use with babies feeding bottles; breast milk storage bottles; breast pumps.
Class 11
Apparatus and installations for lighting, heating, cooling, steam generating, cooking, drying, ventilating, water supply and sanitary purposes; Sterilisers for babies' feeding bottles; hot water bottles.
Class 12
Pushchairs; prams; covers for pushchairs and/or prams; hoods for pushchairs and/or prams; bags adapted for pushchairs and/or prams.
Class 16
Paper and cardboard; Printed matter; Books; Photographs; Stationery and office requisites, except furniture; Adhesives for stationery or household purposes; Instructional and teaching materials; Plastic sheets, films and bags for wrapping and packaging; books; instructional and teaching materials; paper wipes for cleaning; towels of paper for cleaning purposes.
Class 18
Luggage and carrying bags; Bags; baby backpacks; baby carrying bags; changing bags; umbrellas and parasols.
Class 20
Furniture; beds; bedding; mirrors; picture frames; cushions; pillows; mattresses; cots; safety cots; cots for babies.
Class 21
Articles for cleaning purposes; brushes for cleaning; cleaning articles; cleaning cloths; household utensils for cleaning, brushes and brush-making materials; Combs and sponges.
Class 24
Textiles and substitutes for textiles; Household linen; Curtains of textile or plastic; covers for cushions, curtains, pillowcases; sheets; soft furnishings.
Class 25
Clothing; footwear; headwear; children's clothing; maternity clothing.
Class 28
Games; toys and playthings; dolls; figurines; Decorations for Christmas trees.
Class 35
Online retails services relating to cleaning and cleaning products; advertising and marketing services provided by means of social media; promotion services; Advertising; Business management; Business administration.
Class 37
Cleaning and care of fabric, textile, leather, fur and goods made therof; Provision of information, advice and consultancy relating to cleaning; cleaning services.
Class 38
Communication by online blogs; providing on-line chat rooms for social networking; Broadcasting of video and audio programming over the Internet; Audio, video and multimedia broadcasting via the Internet and other communications networks; Streaming audio and video material on the Internet; Provision of electronic video links.
Class 41
Sporting and cultural activities; Education; Entertainment; Providing of training; Arranging, conducting and organisation of courses, seminars and workshops; organisation of educational and/or entertainment events.
Class 42
Interior design services and information and advisory services relating thereto; advisory services relating to interior design.

Someone else owns hinch for alcohol (excluding beer)

Not that there's anything wrong with protecting your brand, it's standard and expected when you're a big revenue making commodity. But stop pretending to be Sophie from the village that's all on her own and flummoxed by the simple asa and CMA rules.

Reactions: 15
I reckon she pre records loads, then leaves vesty to edit and chuck them up as needed. What else would he be doing every day?! We all know willy hills is shut 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a shameless AD for that beauty box.. stop lyingggggggggggg, Pinocchio Hinch 🤥

Reactions: 10

They are upping their game, making it as profitable as possible.
I’m surprised there isn’t a reality tv show in the pipeline, a la The Baby Diaries etc - there’s an idea for you Zoph! At home with The Hinches 🤢

• Sick
I reckon she pre records loads, then leaves vesty to edit and chuck them up as needed. What else would he be doing every day?! We all know willy hills is shut 😂
The willy hills by mine is back open!! I dont live anywhere near Maldon but that could be why hes mysteriously not been on many of her stories 😏 then again theres plenty of online betting apps 😉

Reactions: 8
I have just watched (we can’t say in here obv) another insta person saying they’ve had messages from people who sent normal messages to hinch. Who replied then blocked them. Then a few weeks later either Hinch herself or Veston or their team sent messages to these peoples WORK and doxxed them telling lies about them to their bosses. Now, obviously receipts are needed. But who the bleeping hell does that???
“I don’t like zoflora Sophie it’s nasty to dogs” Hinchy blocks then sits on it. Then doxxes and reports to workplaces. I can’t get over this. Yet she’s going to write lies in her memoirs. Get in the bin. #bekond Rules don’t apply to her 😡😡
Yes I’ve heard that too I think @Therealhousewifeofherts Tattle member made reference to it this week too I don’t know if it was actually her it happened to! I think her point was lost in the paragraph but I’m sure that’s what she meant. Thread 192 page 46.

• Wow
I have just watched (we can’t say in here obv) another insta person saying they’ve had messages from people who sent normal messages to hinch. Who replied then blocked them. Then a few weeks later either Hinch herself or Veston or their team sent messages to these peoples WORK and doxxed them telling lies about them to their bosses. Now, obviously receipts are needed. But who the bleeping hell does that???
“I don’t like zoflora Sophie it’s nasty to dogs” Hinchy blocks then sits on it. Then doxxes and reports to workplaces. I can’t get over this. Yet she’s going to write lies in her memoirs. Get in the bin. #bekond Rules don’t apply to her 😡😡
Wouldn’t you think in her position and the fuckin cleaning guru she claims to be she would simply reply something along the lines of if you dilute it correctly it should be safe etc blah blah, that’s what she is MEANT to be replying to people that have a query or opinion to help them not try and ruin there lives! She is poison and that’s it she doesn’t deserve the platform she has

Reactions: 6
Instead of flaunting her excessive spending and hoarding of gifted items, why not do a competition for her fans? You know, where someone who would actually use and appreciate the items she takes for granted??
Why doesnt she do giveaways? Surely her sheep must be questioning that?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.