Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it?! My first thought too. Looks utterly awful with the different colour seats. It would look much better all being one colour. Can't wait to see the mess the perrrr-goala is bound to be!
When I see “Perr-goala “ I think it rhymes with “koala”! 🤦‍♀️🤣
ETA: I do know how to pronounce purr-guh-luh as I have one. No macrame swing seats or hanging baskets for fake flowers though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn't got a clue about anxiety.. Truly she hasn't!! I've suffered terrible for years now. So much so, since Lockdown I can count on one hand the amount of times I've left the house, with my son alone. 3.. And that's been to go to a chemist an pick up my anxiety meds! Since even before lockdown ai don't like going out without a family member or close friend with me, the thought of it fills me with dread.
Just yesterday, I was invited to a close friends 30th for socially distanced drinks and spent all day being sick with nerves and cancelled.
She's full of tit. She wouldn't know anxiety if it masked itself as Henry an jumped up and bit her scrawny neck.
bleeping hole.
Anyone who pays 17 quid to read the 'I can't believe it happened to little old me' is bleeping backwards and clearly needs a lobotomy.
Sorry for the rant 😂 she bleeping pisses me right off. Xx
Im like this too can’t stand people like her who just play on it. I haven’t been out at all apart from a walk with my partner and then I hated it and wanted to be home.
she’s been to shops dentist etc and now going to a hair salon duck that tit I wouldn’t even have picked up the phone to make a appointment I’ve been cutting my own hair for 6 year.
Only reason she can’t sleep is because she’s dug herself a huge hole of bullshit and I can’t get out of it without using the anxiety card 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When I see “Perr-goala “ I think it rhymes with “koala”! 🤦‍♀️🤣
ETA: I do know how to pronounce purr-guh-luh as I have one. No macrame swing seats or hanging baskets for fake flowers though 🤷‍♀️
Maybe I should have put perr-gohlah 😂 its hard to translate her nonsense!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isnt she meant to be a hairdresser though? Surely if it's just a blow dry she could just do it herself
This is meeeeeeeee. You absolute TROLL how dare you question the Queeeeen. She simply muuuuuust have a blow dry!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I deleted Mrs Hinch yesterday - l can’t stand watching her manufactured’perfect’ life anymore, to be fair everyone I’ve spoken to about instragram has pretty much said the same thing about her that they are all fed up of her ‘victim role’ and only watch out of habit now, she is sooo negative - never tells the truth always how bad she’s got it - always poor soph !! I actually think she’s losing the plot !! Always talking about how 3.5 million people love Ronnie - Mrs Hinch these people are followers watching your content we aren’t ‘in love’ with you !! Well maybe a few are 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s put herself on the highest pedestal and her ‘angel’ l can do no wrong is uncomfortable to watch xxx
👏🏻 I feel exactly the same and have also removed her!

Reactions: 7
This is why I’ve come to the conclusion now that’s it’s all an act! Even the reveal.
Let’s just say it’s true and she is mentally unwell.... what mum/ husband/ sister would allow you to keep making a tit of yourself
They’re all in on the act.
You've got a point here. They very likely are all in on the act and that's worse in some ways.

Reactions: 15
Im like this too can’t stand people like her who just play on it. I haven’t been out at all apart from a walk with my partner and then I hated it and wanted to be home.
she’s been to shops dentist etc and now going to a hair salon duck that tit I wouldn’t even have picked up the phone to make a appointment I’ve been cutting my own hair for 6 year.
Only reason she can’t sleep is because she’s dug herself a huge hole of bullshit and I can’t get out of it without using the anxiety card 🤬🤬
It's awful isn't it.. She is blatantly using it as she has seen that anxiety is a massive thing that's spoken about now an she's thought right I'll tap in to that!!
Hope your ok love 😘 x

Reactions: 13
Hold the front door.......Ronnie’s lunch is coming 😂😂😂😂😂

pre recorded shite more like, she’s away getting her hair done

Reactions: 13
I deleted Mrs Hinch yesterday - l can’t stand watching her manufactured’perfect’ life anymore, to be fair everyone I’ve spoken to about instragram has pretty much said the same thing about her that they are all fed up of her ‘victim role’ and only watch out of habit now, she is sooo negative - never tells the truth always how bad she’s got it - always poor soph !! I actually think she’s losing the plot !! Always talking about how 3.5 million people love Ronnie - Mrs Hinch these people are followers watching your content we aren’t ‘in love’ with you !! Well maybe a few are 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s put herself on the highest pedestal and her ‘angel’ l can do no wrong is uncomfortable to watch xxx
What you on about hun? She tries to keep her insta a POSITIVE place. There’s, like, soooooo much she doesn’t share with us because she wants to keep it POSITIVE. If only you knew... oh wait... she’s writing a book which will tell the TRUUUUTH just swipe up 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What am I thankful for this morning? I'm thankful I'm not her. I'm thankful my life isn't on show every 5 minutes, I'm thankful I can have a different opinion to my family and friends and I don't have to block them out of my life, I'm thankful I don't tell lies and then spend hours agonizing over it to the point I need to get up during the night, put a filter on and film myself near to tears and I'm thankful I have a proper career that's spanned almost 38 years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You've got a point here. They very likely are all in on the act and that's worse in some ways.
Oh absolutely, it's an act. Mrs Hinch is nothing more than a mascot, the spearhead of a brand. Cleaning lady version of Alan Partridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm always surprised that Grinch doesn't get her labels from Stacey's sister. I'm guessing she won't gift them so it's a no 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get it with all the labels on see through jars/ pots etc. Am I missing something? Yeah for pantry items flour, sugar, spices etc. But when it’s clearly washing pods, cotton wool balls etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get it with all the labels on see through jars/ pots etc. Am I missing something? Yeah for pantry items flour, sugar, spices etc. But when it’s clearly washing pods, cotton wool balls etc?
Yeah it's a bit questionable when she clearly knows what's in the jar. 'I just luuuurvee labelllss guyysszz'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I read somewhere (possibly here), that they have now trademarked the Hinch name? Stopping small business owners using anything with Hinch in it e.g tat with “Mrs Hinch made me do it”.
I wonder what the Willy Hill odds are that they’ve got branded merch coming out? 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.