Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If everyone on here unfollower her, we could see if her followers go down. You can view her without being a follower

Reactions: 24
Why doesnt she do giveaways? Surely her sheep must be questioning that?
The only giveaway I’ve ever known her to do was with a pram, and that was only because the company paid for it. She doesn’t even do giveaways of her books (which she has millions of just dotted around the house)

Reactions: 13
I'm 13 pages behind due to the time difference, but yesterday while she was grating crap up, not only did her clothes change, her bracelet changed arms.
Screenshot_20200703-081051.png
Screenshot_20200703-080714.png
Screenshot_20200703-080653.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If that book doesn’t expose some deep dark secrets I think her hinchers might turn on her. You can’t bring up a book with chapters on trolls and then come out with something they’ve already heard or could of heard on stories. I bet we get a “mum says” they’re just jealous and that’s the end of it. The chapters look quite short n all.
And motherhood 😂😂 wtf is she gonna write in that section. Well off camera my mum brings him up? Doubt it 😂

she’s gotta stop all this Victim tit n all, it’s boring! Always banging on about wanting to keep her page positive but she’s always bloody moaning

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know her garden was really big before the extension, now I’m confused as to how big it is / where the rest of the furniture is.. she shows her story in such a way that it’s hard to tell
They did have a large L shaped garden, but it's fast becoming like the house. Cluttered with tat!

Anyone else hear the kid start moaning in the background just as she cut off quickly? Go see to it you silly bleep instead of titting around for the gram!
How the F is that mess? Jesus christ she’s in for a shock when he’s on the move properly 😂 felt pen on the walls, accidents on the floor when potty training ect. No way in hell will she be able to cope. Calling it now there’s no way Jamie will ever go back to work that’s why she’s milking it as much as she can.

• Haha
For the love of god woman give him a sandwich, some pom bears and a piece of fruit. I beg you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder how long her stories of Ronnie eating his lunch will last? I really wouldn’t want to watch him when he’s 5 years old scoffing his food 🤣

I hate watching and hearing people eat 🤮

Reactions: 12
I wonder how long her stories of Ronnie eating his lunch will last? I really wouldn’t want to watch him when he’s 5 years old scoffing his food 🤣

I hate watching and hearing people eat 🤮
Ronnie when hes 18: 'Mummaz piss off filming me and I told you 14 years ago I dont like sweet potato anymore'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s quite bizarre how she puts on a show on making Ronnie such a amazing meal and then for herself she literally has spaghetti in a jug or nachos so weird? Like why can’t she make a meal like that for herself too lazy probably 😂

Reactions: 7
It’s quite bizarre how she puts on a show on making Ronnie such a amazing meal and then for herself she literally has spaghetti in a jug or nachos so weird? Like why can’t she make a meal like that for herself too lazy probably 😂
She has the most disgusting diet I’ve ever seen. She’s like the human version of food isn’t she. The microwave meal compared to a Michelin star 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It pains me to say it,but she looked 'nice' when she wore it shoulder length for a while.
Hair is redundant past the shoulder after a certain age imo.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.