Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, so we’re meant to believe that she’s only getting a blow dry (even though most hairdressers aren’t actually drying hair cos COVID) so whatever she’s getting done is obviously the full works and therefore likely to take all day. I would t out it past her getting her hairdresser and whoever else to come to the house.
Unless of course she pre recorded making Ronnie’s lunch today but we all know she’d never stoop so low as to prerecord content...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how long her stories of Ronnie eating his lunch will last? I really wouldn’t want to watch him when he’s 5 years old scoffing his food 🤣

I hate watching and hearing people eat 🤮
The way she sped up that eating montage as well made the poor little git look like an absolute savage with his eating. She is so strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s quite bizarre how she puts on a show on making Ronnie such a amazing meal and then for herself she literally has spaghetti in a jug or nachos so weird? Like why can’t she make a meal like that for herself too lazy probably 😂
Yeah I was thinking that too, such a song and dance about making him a hot lunch each day but never see her cooking an evening meal for the family!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hang on.. I didn’t think hairdressers were allowed to blow dry at the moment.. correct me if I’m wrong - I’m just learning guyzzz!
Some countries have banned it, but not the UK. My mum is a hairdresser and starting back on Monday. The advice in regards to blowdrying Is just to keep the salon well ventilated.

Reactions: 3
The way she sped up that eating montage as well made the poor little git look like an absolute savage with his eating. She is so strange!
Makes me feel sick 😂 especially sped up aswell, even watching my own child eat makes me feel ill sometimes and he’s only 19 months 🤣 It’s like a washing machine mouth all the food going round 🤮 so watching someone else’s kid puts me off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me feel sick 😂 especially sped up aswell, even watching my own child eat makes me feel ill sometimes and he’s only 19 months 🤣 It’s like a washing machine mouth all the food going round 🤮 so watching someone else’s kid puts me off
My poor husband when he is eating. Sometimes he’ll really be enjoying it but can feel me giving him daggers haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reactions: 18
Who noticed ronnies spoon, I’d love him to fill it up and throw the food up her walls. It was in sight for all to see it was nearly the same size of a garden spade 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's managed to trademark just "hinch" (or her limited company that she solely owna has) for a load of things:

Someone else owns hinch for alcohol (excluding beer)

Not that there's anything wrong with protecting your brand, it's standard and expected when you're a big revenue making commodity. But stop pretending to be Sophie from the village that's all on her own and flummoxed by the simple asa and CMA rules.
The town over from me is called ballynahinch and a brewery has brought out a whisky called hinch. I refuse to buy it because of the name 🙄 🙄 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right, so we’re meant to believe that she’s only getting a blow dry (even though most hairdressers aren’t actually drying hair cos COVID) so whatever she’s getting done is obviously the full works and therefore likely to take all day. I would t out it past her getting her hairdresser and whoever else to come to the house.
Unless of course she pre recorded making Ronnie’s lunch today but we all know she’d never stoop so low as to prerecord content...
Hinch is getting camera ready for her photo shoot don't you know. The dentist visit (botox injections) extreme dieting (she looks sickly) the new hair reveal (anything is better than the dead animal on top of her head) and the (wedding) dress she wore to Ronron's birthday. I for one can't wait for the big reveal.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yel

The town over from me is called ballynahinch and a brewery has brought out a whisky called hinch. I refuse to buy it because of the name 🙄 🙄 😂 😂
To be honest they're probably pissed off as because of her they had to file a trademark as her team would have tried to nab as many categories as possible 😆

Nothing to do with her as you can tell with decent packaging, please support 😂
hinch-collection.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If everyone on here unfollower her, we could see if her followers go down. You can view her without being a follower
I don’t follow her 🙋🏻‍♀️ She blocked me for liking a comment by another person on her post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t follow her 🙋🏻‍♀️ She blocked me for liking a comment by another person on her post 😂
Same 😂 I only liked the comment asking if she enjoyed her bbq 😛

I’m not buying he ate those pineapple pieces. I have all my teeth and still struggle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
à
I have just watched (we can’t say in here obv) another insta person saying they’ve had messages from people who sent normal messages to hinch. Who replied then blocked them. Then a few weeks later either Hinch herself or Veston or their team sent messages to these peoples WORK and doxxed them telling lies about them to their bosses. Now, obviously receipts are needed. But who the bleeping hell does that???
“I don’t like zoflora Sophie it’s nasty to dogs” Hinchy blocks then sits on it. Then doxxes and reports to workplaces. I can’t get over this. Yet she’s going to write lies in her memoirs. Get in the bin. #bekond Rules don’t apply to her 😡😡
If that's true, she's the biggest troll of them all! Absolutely disgusting behaviour, so sad that she won't be called out in it and she'll get away with it. Anyone with an opinion is clearly a bully 🙄

Reactions: 12
They are upping their game, making it as profitable as possible.
I’m surprised there isn’t a reality tv show in the pipeline, a la The Baby Diaries etc - there’s an idea for you Zoph! At home with The Hinches 🤢
Fcuk no don't give them ideas!!!

Reactions: 4
That Beyonce nonsense was practically word for word what her army say about her.
'She is everything', 'she has helped me so much in life', 'just watching her makes me feel better'.
I don't understand why a utensil jar with what is clearly utensils in it needs a special label saying utensils on it 🤷🏼‍♀️.
That poor child has no clue each day what his little digestion will be forced to work through, it's just all a bit much now these recipes. Give him roast beef or something, a good old Yorkshire Pud to chew on.

Reactions: 9
Cleark
It’s quite bizarre how she puts on a show on making Ronnie such a amazing meal and then for herself she literally has spaghetti in a jug or nachos so weird? Like why can’t she make a meal like that for herself too lazy probably 😂
Clearly looking for a collaboration (freebies) from baby companies like Ella's kitchen/Organix

either that or its a hint to her publishers, book no5 baby hinch recipes

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.